A Better Way To Clean

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2010

Looking for the best carpet cleaning service in Boise Idaho? Then look no further, A Better Way To Clean Carpet Cleaning Service In Boise is the company you have been searching for. Cleaning services: Mon-Sat 8:00 AM-7:00 PM Services the entire area....

Resto Clean

Resto Clean

"Resto Clean Pro specializes in everything restoration. From water damage and mold to carpet cleaning and fire damage Resto Clean are the professionals you need to bring new life to your damaged property. Our professionals are quick, courteous, and experts in their fields. Give us a call and we'll work as hard as we can to clean up anything life has thrown at you! Resto Clean Specializes in Property Management, Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Restoration. Part of BBB, NARPM, IICRC, and NASB."

01/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

03/27/2014

Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets

10/01/2013

It always goes well when using A Better Way To Clean! They arrrive on time, stand by their estimates for the cost of the work, and then just do outstanding work! I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider has both cleaned my carpets and washed windows, doing an outstanding job every time!!!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,window cleaning

04/25/2013

My first time with this company and I was very pleasantly surprised. Workmen were professional and knew what they were doing. Their process seems to provide a better result than more recent dry processes I have used. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired carpet, and cleaned high traffic areas in my residence.

04/16/2008

This company is just outstanding! The guys who cleaned my carpet did a great job. I can't say enough about them. They take their work seriously and customer service is obviously very important to them. They are honest, kind and very professional. I will only use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company came to my home to clean a carpet that another company had supposedly cleaned, less than a week earlier. They got up all the pet stains, which the other company was unable to do and also did a much better job. The carpet looks like new!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Specializes in dry organic carpet cleaning, oriental & aerial rug restoration cleaning & pet odor removal, carpet stretching & repair, window & furniture cleaning & exterior home cleaning.