The Pool Guys

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2014

The company started out as Mike The Pool Guy after Mike had been in the pool business for many years he decided to go out on his own. Mike, a pool guru knows everything there is to know in the pool service department, If your pool isn’t running right, he will diagnose and fix it and your pool running the way it should! In 2013 Mike brought a new asset to the company, Chris the pool builder. Mike and Chris worked together previously for a different company and went separate ways. While Mike was establishing his business Chris worked for a local business building pools. Together they created “The Pool Guys” Offering The Best Service and finest pools in town....

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

EBN Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Spot On Construction

Here to help with all your construction needs; Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Concrete and Masonry. Give us a call today!

06/10/2014

Eugenia K.

I paid them in March to open the pool. Before it could be opened we noticed we needed a liner. The pool guys were hired to replace the swimming pool liner for an in ground pool. They provided me with only one vendor from which to select my liner with only approximately 25 liners to choose from. I was given an estimate and put down a 2/3 deposit. After two weeks of not hearing from anyone I called to find out what was the delay on three day liner. I was informed that there was a walk out at his selected liner supplier and needed to take additional measurements and get the liner from the liner companies sister site. A month later the liner was put in. I was told it took two days to complete ~12hrs. It took 12hrs over the course of a week and a half. The ordeal with scheduling the liner install was a nightmare. Given information that the install was weather and temp dependent time allowance was given. The issue was that they didn't show up when they said they would at the time they said they would. I had to constantly chase them down to get an update. I had to deal with a swamp pond of mosquitoes until they threw some chemicals in. They left mess after mess for us to clean up after. They rushed through it, did not vacuum as stated after install, and half way put chemicals in and did not verify that it was balanced. Then they wanted to increase the balance due even after they had the initial opening fee. Long story short DO NOT Hire. Not professional, no business acumen or customer service focuses at all.

Description of Work
In Ground Pool Liner installation

Category swimming pools

Swimming Pool Builds, Remodels, Service, Repairs, Maintenance, Liner replacements, Acid Washes, Replaster, Leak Detection & More

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available