Midwest Paint

Iowa: Contractors
12/06/2021

Serving

Ankeny, IA 50021

Team Midwest Paint, LLC specializes in providing amazing products and services to wonderful communities in central Iowa. Since 1990, our experience sets us apart and establishes the bar for quality and service in our industry....

interior painting (14)house painting (2)

02/25/2020

Nancy B.

Midwest Paint did an excellent job repainting our master bedroom suite. Ben explained everything that needed to be accomplished and provided a thorough and competitive bid. He and his crew arrived on time, took extra care to make sure everything was covered and protected. The job was finished ahead of schedule and was very professionally done. When we have other projects will will not hesitate to call on Midwest Paint!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

12/20/2019

Bobbi B.

Midwest Paint was very prompt in my quote, scheduling, and work. They were great to work with - very responsive and communicated well and thoroughly, they were very courteous, they did a great job prepping, painting, and cleaning up when they were finished. I would absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Mellidy M.

Great Job and done at the time promised! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Matt D.

Job went very smooth. They were very prompt and professional. I have used Midwest paint several times and will continue doing business with them on future painting projects.

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Brian E.

Couldn’t of ask for any better. They did a great job explaining the pro and cons of staining or painting my deck. No pressure sales, job was done fast and without any issues. Great price and great service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

12/06/2016

Andrew S.

The experience is okay, just okay. consider to put things back the way they found them, I would have been happy and there was like on these doors that they painted they took the hardware off, put the back on I had brand new hardware on these doors and they were damaged so when they went to reconnect them to the doors so I was really happy about that it's hundreds of dollars on hardware that was damaged so scratched some of it been off put them back on so I wasn't very happy with that. Their painting though I would say it was above average. The reason I would recommend them because we got in right away had everything done that day like they said everything was done in a timely manner has they said it would be overall their workmanship was overall I would say it was pretty good, like I said I don't know if I would recommend them or not because I wasn't really happy with the hardware being damaged. Just one painting services yes I would recommend them on the their re installation of things I would say no.

Description of Work
I used Midwest Paint for interior painting service. On interior doors.

Work Completed On 06/06/2016

[Member Name Removed] , If you had called the office or talk to the lead on the job we would have taking care of this problem. We never knew there was a problem on this job.

04/20/2016

Allen R.

Service was done quickly and professionally. The worksite was left cleaned up as expected.

Description of Work
Interior painting of a commercial space. Included patching of walls prepping and painting of walls and door jambs. In offices moved Furniture painted and put the furniture back when completed.

Work Completed On 04/18/2016

04/20/2016

Kristin P.

Absolutely love working with Midwest Paint!! Very fair price. Excellent quality in workmanship and professionalism! Reliable, friendly, thorough, timely...I can't say enough good things about our experience with this company! I recommend them to my friends for personal use and to other schools. Midwest has helped change the climate of our school with just a touch of paint!

Description of Work
Painted 2 concrete block hallways in our school with multiple color changes throughout. Lines are perfect and colors are vibrant and fun!

Work Completed On 12/28/2015

07/02/2015

Robert D.

Ben and his team did an awesome job under an intense deadline. We can't recommend them highly enough. Not only did Ben come out last minute to assist us, he even fielded a call from us during a holiday weekend and added us into his schedule that Monday. In short, they really did save the day and kept our project on schedule.

Description of Work
Midwest Paint painted portions of our home under an intense deadline.

Work Completed On 07/02/2015

Was Great working with you [Member Name Removed] and I wish you luck on your move.

02/01/2015

Benjamin P.

They did a wonderful job. The paint was done extremely well, and they were on time and efficient. They are true professionals.

Description of Work
Midwest Paint painted my living room and foyer area.

Work Completed On 11/10/2012