Miller Legacy Plumbing - Woodstock

With Angi since August 2011

Our company offers you the best plumbing services, we also offer Water Heater Service. Connect us: (770) 232-6463...

Majestic Plumbing & Electric

We send an experienced and professional technician to your home or business to assess the situation. Our Mission Statement : To Build Lifelong Relationships With Our Clients By Serving Them With HONESTY, INTEGRITY and RESPECT. Please call our office today to schedule your FREE estimate at (770) 282-4772.

Offers by Majestic Plumbing & Electric on Angi
RS Andrews

Since 1968, RS Andrews has proudly served greater Atlanta with quality electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and heating services. Winner of Consumer's Choice Awards and an A+ BBB rating, RS Andrews has delivered smiles to countless Atlanta-area customers. We have expert technicians to provide you with the knowledge you need to make informed decision about your electrical, heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs. Plus, you will receive the security of the RS Andrews 100% satisfaction guarantee. RS Andrews has over forty years of experience giving our customers fast solutions, exceptional service, and expert money-saving advice. Call us at 770-454-1800! DBA- R S Andrews Svc Inc, Rs Andrews Water Heaters, R S Andrews Plumbing Heating & A/C, R S Andrews Services, Termite & Pest Co, M D R Services. Inc., Rich's Heating, Air & Plumbing, Kansas City Power & Light, RS Andrews Additional service area- Portions of Cheokee, Douglas, Hall, & Henry Counties.

Offers by RS Andrews on Angi
Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating is a full service contractor supplying quality heating and air conditioning installation and repair services to a multitude of residential and commercial clients. We serve the greater Atlanta, GA, region including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Cumming, Suwanee, Norcross and Sandy Springs, GA. Additional contact - Mikhail Britt. Additional e-mail - mbritt@shumatemech.com. 500 Employees. Additional phone number - (706) 485-3222. Award winning. Additional DBA - Shumate Mechanical.

07/29/2015

Chris W.

Fixed it, nice job, will use Miller and Jaymes again

Description of Work
Replaced toilet supply line

11/11/2014

Mitchell R.

I contacted this company by email, and they responded within 24 hours. We scheduled the appointment for 2 days later, and the technicians called first (as promised) and showed up on time. They went out to get the needed part and then came back and completed the work fairly quickly. I would certainly use this company again. I contacted a few plumbers before them and two didn't respond at all and one didn't show up to do the work on the agreed upon day. I put a C for price only because I wouldn't consider the price to be cheap. I think the price was reasonable/fair for the work that was done, and as I mentioned I would use this company again or at the very least seek a quote from them.

Description of Work
I had a new pressure reducing valve installed.

06/09/2014

Bill H.

We have used Darren and Amanda Miller in the past and as usual they operate a truly competent and responsive plumbing company. Quick to respond, complete in their work, and reasonable in price. Their business ethic is founded on two goals: professional work and customer satisfaction. Over the years I have observed that 'plumbing' is and quot;Smartand quot; and it fails or leaks at the most inconvenient and inopportune time. Plumbing waits until the weekend or late at night - any time you have a family event - guests for dinner - Christmas, Easter or Thanksgiving --- and then it fails! So, don't despair when your plumbing fails. Call and quot;Miller Legacy Plumbingand quot;... I original found their advertisement in the and quot;Dunwoody Crierand quot; newspaper, and I recommend their plumbing services highly...

Description of Work
Repair/replace leaking drain.

10/15/2013

Gail G.

I had to call them back twice. My toilet was flooding my bathroom every time I took a shower or did laundry, because there was no drainage. I thought that it was going to be the O ring. They came out and said that it was the line going from the house to the septic tank. The price was a little steep, I ended up paying over $700. They replaced the O ring around the toilet, but then it started rocking. They came out again and it still rocked so they put some caulking around it. I told them that it was not rocking when you came and I do not want it to rock when you leave. It is okay now. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Miller Legacy Plumbing - Woodstock replaced the sewer pipe from the house to the septic tank. They replaced the O ring for the toilet.

Miller Legacy Plumbing - Woodstock

With Angi since August 2011

129 E Main St

Woodstock, GA 30188

Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Service, Plumber, Commercial Plumber, Water Heater Repair