RK & Co. Jewelers

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

3651 Peachtree Pkwy Suite A

Suwanee, GA 30024

RK & Co. Jewelers Is A Fine Jewelry Store With A Purpose Located In Suwanee, GA. We Are A Full Service Jewelry Store Serving Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek, Milton, Suwanee, Duluth, Crabapple And Roswell. We Carry A Large Selection Of Diamond Engagement Rings And Estate Jewelry At Incredible Prices. We Also Do On-Site Jewelry Repair. Now Buying, Selling, And Servicing Rolex And Other High-End Watches AND Buying Diamonds, Too....

03/20/2016

John S.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I HAD ORIGINAL STONES REPLACED WITH BIRTHSTONES OF MY GRANDCHILDREN. THEY HELPED ME SELECT THE BEST STONES FOR MY RING AND PERFECT FIT FOR MY FINGER. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE. THEY ESTIMATED THAT MY RING WOUD BE READY THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY AND IT WAS! I INTEND TO RETURN TO HAVE THE SAME THING DONE WITH ANOTHER RING AND WILL HAVE MY DAUGHTERS' STONES PLACED.

Description of Work
I HAD STONES REPLACED AND MY RING SIZED.

02/24/2016

Judith D.

RK and Carol are a pleasure to work with. I went in on a Tuesday when the jeweler repairman was there and got my rings and necklace back the next day. I found that that one can get the best service and the best buys from independent family-owned jewelers--especially those that buy, refurbish and sell estate jewelry.

Description of Work
RK made my 22 year old wedding ring look like new by redoing the lower shank and relinking the set together and by retipping 25 prongs. (There are many diamonds in the set). I also bought a beautiful piece of estate jewelry--a lovely ruby and diamond 14K gold ring. RK sold that ring to me for half price. It is exquisite. RK also sized my new purchase for free-and fixed a diamond chain necklace. I will be using RK from now on as my jeweler.

01/18/2016

PAUL S.

We have been using Reza and Carol for the past year. We have taken various pieces of jewelry that were basically sitting in a jewelry box and Reza and Carol made great suggestions to update/repurpose the pieces into items we are wearing everyday. We started with a large rope chain. My wife wanted an ankle bracelet and upon their suggestion, also got a wrist bracelet. Beautiful workmanship converting the chain to the bracelets. We did this same thing on multiple occasions with other gold and jewelry pieces. Reza and Carol "get" the sentimental value of family heirloom pieces and are sensitive to honoring the memory of the piece while also making something you would wear today. It is amazing what a professional cleaning for $20 can do to an older gold pendant or medallion. Very reasonable, fair, upfront honest pricing and customer service. These people are just awesome and you will never go to the mall again to buy anything if you go to RK and Company.

Description of Work
Various jewelry repairs and services

09/19/2015

REGINALD C.

Reza and Carol are "diamonds in the rough" (no pun intended)! I had three rings sized and they were completed (and shined to look new) within a couple business days. Just beautiful work. I also had a Rolex Explorer that had a broken spring and needed maintenance, and a David Yurman that wasn't working properly and also needed service. I was given a quote and told it would be six weeks for the service. Turns out, the watches were completed earlier than expected as well as under the estimate. Again, both now look and perform like brand new. Reza and Carol are very warm and kind individuals. I can't imagine ever needing to look elsewhere for jewelry needs.

Description of Work
RK & Co sized three rings and repaired and serviced my beloved Rolex Explorer and a David Yurman watch.

05/01/2015

Todd R.

I was very satisfied with this place. Reza is very nice, explains everything very well, and is attentive to detail. When I first went in, he took close up pictures of my watch in front of me (instead of in the back of store, out of my view) so that we had a record of what it looked like when I brought it in (so that there are no disagreements later, I guess?). He was patient with my questions and gave me good idea what what cost would be to repair. I think it took about 10 days for the repair and that was fine. He gave me a detailed written receipt of the work done. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
My rolex watch needed repair (it was no longer keeping accurate time) and needed some general maintenance (they need this every 3 to 5 years I think).

02/27/2015

Deborah H.

Fair, friendly and attentive. Explained the process thoroughly to me. Everything was done right in front of me. I would have been in and out in 10 minutes however enjoyed talking with both folks there so much that I stayed 30 minutes chatting. Great business with 5 star people.

Description of Work
Evaluated and purchased my sterling silver

02/06/2015

keith A.

I have owned a Rolex for over 30 years. During that time I have had my watches serviced many times in several cities. RK&Co. is the best I have ever used. From this point on I will only use RK&Co. EditDelete

Description of Work
Rolex watch service

01/14/2015

John C.

I recently inherited several pieces of antique gold jewelry. Some were a mystery (gold? gold plate? synthetic stones)? Others were the real thing but needed to be repaired or updated. I needed a jeweler who could provide trustworthy advice about the value of each piece and suggestions about design. I didn't go to the Buckhead jewelers I've patronized over the years: I'm tired of paying exorbitant prices for value I can get elsewhere. (Don't you love online comparison shopping?) At the same time, I wasn't interested in a price-driven mass merchandiser. So I researched Angie's List and found RK & Co., whose reviews told me everything I wanted to know. (It's a good thing I didn't look at a map before my first trip to the store. We live in Midtown and RK & Co. is 30 to 45 minutes away in light traffic. One visit, though, convinced me it's worth the drive from just about anywhere in the Atlanta area.) Carol and Reza are so generous with their time and advice. I was in their store for about two hours the first time, and they impressed me with their knowledge and their practicality. They gave me down-to-earth advice about how to accomplish what I wanted with minimum expense and maximum impact, and they had great ideas about reworking several pieces to be worn and enjoyed right now. I left several rings, a diamond tie tack, two loose stones and a gold bracelet with them. The pieces were ready for pick-up in a surprisingly short time, and the finished results were way beyond my expectations. To say I was thrilled is an understatement. Reza and Carol at RK & Co. really understand fair dealing and true service. Now that I've found them, I won't go anywhere else for jewelry.

Description of Work
1. Assessed multiple pieces of heirloom jewelry and suggested options for each piece 2. Repaired several antique pieces 3. Reset six stones into new rings

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

12/16/2014

Susan L.

I had a great experience from the moment I walked in the door. This is a local, family owned business that focuses on customer satisfaction. They take the time to listen to your needs and explain in detail the services they recommend. There is no up-selling or pressure in any way. They recommend that the prongs on my wife's engagement ring be re-tipped. An exact estimate was given and they performed the work within an hour to save me the drive back to the shop. The cost was very reasonable and the quality of the work is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired my wife's engagement ring. The prongs needed to be re-tipped.

11/09/2014

Devin S.

I purchased my wife's engagement set from Reza in 2010 and was very pleased with the diamond and the ring (she loved it as well). I recently returned and bought an awesome watch for myself. They have a very nice selection of preowned watches and they gave me a 2 year warranty on the watch. The service at RK & Co. Jewelers is impeccable and the products are of very high quality. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for my jewelry needs.

Description of Work
Provided high quality goods at an exceptional value.

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
    Watch Repair
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

RK & Co. Jewelers - Buy, Sell, Repair Rolex, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, IWC, Patek Philippe – Jewelry & Watch Repair Near Me, Reset Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Anniversary Bands – Buy, Sell Estate Jewelry, Gold, Silver, Coins – Buy, Sell Diamonds – Alpharetta, Atlanta, Buckhead, Canton, Crabapple, Cumming, Duluth, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Suwanee, Vinings – 5 Star Review Ratings.

No Appraisals. No Restringing.