Simply put, to provide the best quality maintenance services available, at competitive rates. My name is Butch Meyer, and I am the Founder and President of AMMS. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in my company and would like to take a moment to give you some insight into my background, experience and to explain goals and objectives for AMMS. Over the past 28 years, I have provided Maintenance Management services to several of the nations largest multi-family management firms including R&B Realty Group, Oakwood Worldwide and Post Properties. During this tenure, I have had the opportunity to manage maintenance departments for multi-family residential properties of all styles from single family homes to garden style apartment homes and high-rise hotel style buildings. Over the years I have forged many strong relationships with some of the nations leading parts suppliers and contractors. These relationships enable AMMS to pass on considerable savings to our clients....

Gutters by Murph

seamless gutters

05/09/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Butch years ago to replace the HVAC unit on one of my Rental properties. He quoted me for a 3.5 ton HVAC and installed it. The house never did cool to the level I needed, as that being the entire reason I asked Butch to replace it. I recently found out from a reputable HVAC dealer that a 2.5 ton unit was installed, not a 3.5 ton! AMMS is fraudulent! I have tried to contact Butch many times with no response. I would NOT recommend Butch or AMMS to maintain any of my rental properties. Look elsewhere if you don't want to be ripped off.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

This member is trying to run a scam. First of all, the unit was installed in his personal home NOT one of his rentals. Second, He did not pay $4,000.00 the estimate and invoice were for $2,450.00 and third, the system I replaced was not for his entire house, it was for a couple of rooms in the basement and finally I responded to both emails he sent as recent as of 10:06am 5/10/2017. He had issues ...

12/22/2016

The painting job ended up being more involved than initially anticipated, Butch worked with us and was able to complete everything on time and at a great price. Will certainly call on Atlanta Maintenance Management Services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting 2 bedroom

08/09/2016

Great. Butch called me when a spot became open. He came right on over and did the installation promptly and at a very reasonable cost. I will gladly recommend him, should the occasion arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of two toilets.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

07/03/2016

Angie's change of system made it difficult to connect with the painter.  I didn't realize they couldn't get in touch with me until I received an email from the painters. They quickly worked with my schedule.  They got in and got out quick. The removed all of their supplies and left the two rooms without error.  I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two gentlemen from the company showed with painting supplies and tarps.   They used the paint that I had on hand, they started painting and quickly finished both rooms in less than three hours.

06/09/2016

Did a fantastic job and was very responsive.  Son's room never looked better.  When we bought paint too bright - he even darkened it and saved us a trip back to store. Was slightly concerned based on prior reviews saying provider was not responsive but he emailed within a day of buying the service from Angie's list and came out 3 days later on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted an area 14*28 plus base boards/closet doors and window areas

CATEGORY interior painters

Home Repairs, Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting, Wallpaper, Electrical, Plumbing, Floor Coverings, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Cabinet Making, Ceiling Fans, Chimney Repair, Countertops, Deck Maintenance, Doors, Drywall, Gutter Repair, Handyman, Insulation, Lighting, Pressure Washing, Remodeling, Sunrooms, Siding & Water Heaters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal