Atlanta Maintenance Management Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2006

3785 Lenna Dr

Snellville, GA 30039

Simply put, to provide the best quality maintenance services available, at competitive rates. My name is Butch Meyer, and I am the Founder and President of AMMS. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in my company and would like to take a moment to give you some insight into my background, experience and to explain goals and objectives for AMMS. Over the past 28 years, I have provided Maintenance Management services to several of the nations largest multi-family management firms including R&B Realty Group, Oakwood Worldwide and Post Properties. During this tenure, I have had the opportunity to manage maintenance departments for multi-family residential properties of all styles from single family homes to garden style apartment homes and high-rise hotel style buildings. Over the years I have forged many strong relationships with some of the nations leading parts suppliers and contractors. These relationships enable AMMS to pass on considerable savings to our clients....

05/09/2017

David P.

Description of Work
I contacted Butch years ago to replace the HVAC unit on one of my Rental properties. He quoted me for a 3.5 ton HVAC and installed it. The house never did cool to the level I needed, as that being the entire reason I asked Butch to replace it. I recently found out from a reputable HVAC dealer that a 2.5 ton unit was installed, not a 3.5 ton! AMMS is fraudulent! I have tried to contact Butch many times with no response. I would NOT recommend Butch or AMMS to maintain any of my rental properties. Look elsewhere if you don't want to be ripped off.

Category handyman service,remodeling

This member is trying to run a scam. First of all, the unit was installed in his personal home NOT one of his rentals. Second, He did not pay $4,000.00 the estimate and invoice were for $2,450.00 and third, the system I replaced was not for his entire house, it was for a couple of rooms in the basement and finally I responded to both emails he sent as recent as of 10:06am 5/10/2017. He had issues with his upstairs unit which he had another contractor replace along with all of the ductwork because it didn't cool properly. I did NOT provide nor contact to provide this service for him. The HVAC system that I replaced was completed in September of 2006. The estimate that he approved reflected an exact replacement of the equipment he had a 2.5 ton system. I provided him with the estimate on 8/28/2006 (est # 2938). It was approved almost a month later and scheduled for installation on 9/27/2006. The unit was installed and completed on 9/27/2006. payment was made for Invoice #1817 on 9/28/2006 for the amount of $2,450.00.( I have and can provide all of the documentation including deposit ticket and copy of the check he paid with for this transaction) Over the past 11 years this client never requested service, nor indicated he was anything but happy with the service I provided and I continued to work with him for more then a year after the unit was installed. Now, 11 years later he wants to say the unit is not cooling? a joke

12/22/2016

Kevin M.

The painting job ended up being more involved than initially anticipated, Butch worked with us and was able to complete everything on time and at a great price. Will certainly call on Atlanta Maintenance Management Services again

Description of Work
Painting 2 bedroom

08/09/2016

PERRIN G.

Great. Butch called me when a spot became open. He came right on over and did the installation promptly and at a very reasonable cost. I will gladly recommend him, should the occasion arise.

Description of Work
Installation of two toilets.

Category handyman service,plumbing

07/03/2016

Wayman W.

Angie's change of system made it difficult to connect with the painter. I didn't realize they couldn't get in touch with me until I received an email from the painters. They quickly worked with my schedule. They got in and got out quick. The removed all of their supplies and left the two rooms without error. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Two gentlemen from the company showed with painting supplies and tarps. They used the paint that I had on hand, they started painting and quickly finished both rooms in less than three hours.

06/09/2016

Kevin C.

Did a fantastic job and was very responsive. Son's room never looked better. When we bought paint too bright - he even darkened it and saved us a trip back to store. Was slightly concerned based on prior reviews saying provider was not responsive but he emailed within a day of buying the service from Angie's list and came out 3 days later on time.

Description of Work
Painted an area 14*28 plus base boards/closet doors and window areas

05/23/2016

Wayman W.

All telephone calls to the company go to voice mail. They should withdraw any and all offers via Angie's List until they are ready to conduct business. The never returned any of my phone calls. Angie's list was gracious enough to cancel my order and apply it to another service I need done.

Description of Work
DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BEG FOR RESPONSES. The company ignored my telephone messages and messages via Angie's List.

Category interior painters

Please see more current review. Members emails going in both directions ended up in cyber space

02/27/2016

Kathy R.

It didn't go. Doesn't return calls. Good luck if u use this company.

Description of Work
Provided estimate. Yet my attempts to schedule the work were all in vain. No callbacks. No return emails. After attempting to reach him again today my brothers came to town and right on time to do the work I planned to hire him to do. Beyond unprofessional way to run a business. I won't speculate as to why I believe he next called back to schedule or returned by calls but I consider myself lucky. I don't support businesses that don't treat paying customers w basic decency and professionalism.

Category handyman service

01/27/2016

Barbara K.

Butch was very professional in all of his communication and in his job performance. He was very prompt in responding to my request for service. We were able to set up a time for the painting service that met my and my tenan'ts needs. He arrived on time and worked efficiently and effectively. He did a great job for a good price. I will absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
Painted a bedroom

12/20/2015

Sandra T.

Butch%, the business owner, arrived on time in the rain and painted the ceiling in the time frame he had set. The prep took half as long as the painting due to the furniture having to be covered. Butch worked around the furniture to get the job done.

Description of Work
Painted a ceiling

11/30/2015

Amanda P.

Butch was not only extremely professional but prompt, thorough and no-nonsense. I felt like he gave me an honest estimate for the work and after hearing the quote, I immediately agreed, went out and got the paint while the guys started setting up the space for painting. They were done in a matter of hours and I am very pleased with the results. I would not only use Butch again for interior painting but I am considering hiring him for some other maintenance around the house. I was really pleased with my first Angie's List experience.

Description of Work
Painted my entry way, large living room, part of my kitchen and hallway. Painted 2 colors, mostly gray with one blue accent wall

Five Star Gutters LLC

Five Star Gutters LLC is committed to providing the highest quality gutter service to Atlanta. We recently earned the 2020 Super Service Award. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Fully Insured with General Liability, Auto and Worker's Comp. Five Star Gutters does not require a deposit on most jobs, we provide 100% of the material and labor necessary to complete your job.

Offers by Five Star Gutters LLC on Angi
    MicroX Gutter Guards Inc

Offers by MicroX Gutter Guards Inc on Angi
    Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Home Repairs, Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting, Wallpaper, Electrical, Plumbing, Floor Coverings, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Cabinet Making, Ceiling Fans, Chimney Repair, Countertops, Deck Maintenance, Doors, Drywall, Gutter Repair, Handyman, Insulation, Lighting, Pressure Washing, Remodeling, Sunrooms, Siding & Water Heaters