3 Guys Garage

Auto Tires
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission

A privately owned automotive service facility, we service GM, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, VW, and Audi. We offer factory level diagnostic services for GM, and Ford along with module programming and computer reflashing services. 3 Guys Garage is a fleet maintenance provider for GE Fleet Maintenance, Donlen Fleet and ARI. Fleet vehicles are welcome any time....

Call Aire Serv of Savannah for quality HVAC repairs! At Aire Serv of Savannah, high-quality heating and cooling repair and maintenance services are only a phone call away. We offer industry-leading services for your home or business, getting your system back on its feet and working again smoothly as soon as possible. We believe there’s no substitute for excellence, and that’s why we make it a point to offer nothing short of the best repairs and customer service that won’t be matched anywhere else. Each our Savannah heating repair team members is passionate about what they do, which motivates them to serve you better!

We are a specialty contractor where put customer service FIRST and foremost. We believe in making repairs onetime, the first time and we continue to hold true to our values of ethics, integrity, and honesty. Find out why we are one of the, if not the most referred and preferred HVAC companies in all of SC and GA Lowcountry!!

Westberry Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1998. We are located in Savannah, Ga. We offer annual maintenance-club memberships and use straight forward pricing for service repairs. Club members always receive 20% discount on part and labor repairs and a special low $49.00 diagnostic fee. All employees wear company uniforms are drug tested and background checked. We accept all major credit cards and have credit approved financing available. Additional email - service@westberryhvac.com. Award winning.

07/29/2016

Very knowledgable about older corvettes and provided a very complete analysis of the problem with the brake system. Repair work was quick and professional.

Description of Work
Oil change and brake system flush with master cylinder replacement.

Category auto repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we like Corvettes!

07/12/2016

He could not find the problem after keeping the truck for an extra day. He said he would , however ,be happy to charge me $650 to replace the fuel pump (which, he said, the slightly lower than normal fuel pump pressure was most likely the cause of my problems, and if not, well it needed fixed anyhow). After I told him that I didn't want to spend that much money if it didn't fix the problem, he sai...

Description of Work
Diagnose intermittent skipping, after-firing, and/or misfiring cylinders on 1997 F150 truck, by the end of the day on Monday 7/11/2016.

Category auto repair

[Member Name Removed], you forgot that we didnt charge you for anything, and we did properly diagnose the fuel pump as faulty, pressure variations at the pump were causing the issues you had. Remember I didnt charge you anything.

03/01/2016

I was very disappointed because I had paid for a oil change big deal, yet when I got the service, I was charged for the oil, the oil filter, disposal of the oil, etc. I was left confused, and feeling like I was charged twice.

Description of Work
They did an oil change, they changed the serpentine belt. They tire rotation and a new alignment. They said that I needed 2 new tires, so they put new tires on. They did wheel weights.

Category auto repair

I went to this invoice in our service history, we didnt charge for the brake inspection, 20.00, we didnt charge labor for the oil change 19.80, so you got a larger discount than the Angie's list propmotion offered. Because I chose to give it to you, sorry for the confusion.

11/09/2015

No problems at all. I will keep them in mind for any future needs, but they are quite a ways from where I live.

Description of Work
Oil change and misc.

08/26/2014

Did routine service (oil and filter change; check fluids; etc.) Found gasoline leak and replaced gas tank. Found serious problem with front shock mounting and fixed.

Description of Work
Repaired and serviced classic Austin-Healey car.

Category auto repair

Thanks for allowing us to work on your classic 1966 Austin Healy, really neat car. We look forward to serving you in the future.

GM & Ford Auto Service – Diagnostic, Major & Minor Repairs, Routine & Scheduled Maintenance, Drivability Diagnosis, Electrical Repairs, Factory & Custom Exhaust Systems, Air Conditioning Service, Oil Changes, Suspension, Steering, Front End Alignment, Brakes, & Tires.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available