ROSWELL AUTO CENTER

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2004

10700 ALPHARETTA HWY

Roswell, GA 30076

Roswell Auto Center is a family owned, family run business offering quality automotive repair and maintenance with honesty and integrity. We have been in business since 1976 and will be here when you need us! We are proud to have won many local awards for service excellence including prestigious Atlanta Magazines's "Best Auto Repair in Atlanta" many times. The North Fulton Newspaper chose us as the "Best Auto Repair Business" as well as the "Most Service-Oriented Business." We guarantee all our work and have factory-trained technicians that are quality rated by NIASE. We service all domestic and foreign makes and never sell you something your vehicle doesn't need! Come see why your neighbors have voted us the best year after year! 24 HOUR WRECKER SERVICE AVAILABLE: (770)751-0581 ADDITIONAL CONTACT: EMAIL: robert@ROSWELLAUTOCENTER.COM....

DENNIS J.

They are highly rated on Angie's List, which is why I have gone there before. They are pretty good. I recommend them to everybody. I would absolutely use them again. I think the people who are running it are absolutely great. They are very transparent. They tell you exactly what's going on. I have just come to trust their feedback. Usually people try to con you into doing things, and I absolutely believe that they don't do that.

Description of Work
Auto services.

DENNIS J.

I have used them for three years. I use to use them once a year. I used to have an older car so that's why I used them quite a bit. I sold that car, that's why I haven't had the chance to visit them recently. But before that, I was there once or twice a year. They were very transparent. I didn't feel any issues spending that money with them. I took a couple of days. I didn't wait there, I just dropped it off and left.

Description of Work
Auto services.

DENNIS J.

They would get "A"s across the board. I have trust in the owners.

Description of Work
Auto service.

07/21/2017

Tony W.

I took my ford escape in. I had taken it to another shop and wanted to charge me two thousand dollars because the check engine light was on and it kept coming on and they had fixed it. Not at the other place. They said oh yeah, here is the issue.We can fix it for you. Six hundred dollars and I haven't had a problem since. Every thing for them is an A. I wouldn't take my car any where else.

Description of Work
Check engine light.

06/14/2017

Alphise B.

They are fair, honest and easy to work with. I will be taking all my cars here from now on.

Description of Work
Replace a hybrid battery

03/20/2017

John C.

They got it done in the same day and they didn't over charge me. There is no crazy mark up or anything like that, so the price is always great. They got me in and out, so it was really really quick, and they always call you every single time. After the work is completed they call you back a week later to make sure everything is still okay with they vehicle. There is nothing they can improve on. They got me in and out the same day, it was cheap, and it works.

Description of Work
They replaced some brake lights for me.

03/20/2017

John C.

They are always honest. They tell me what needs to be fixed and doesn't need to be fixed. They will make recommendation on things we didn't necessarily bring it in on. They will say "Hey that was a radiator." We didn't bring it in for the radiator, but they noticed a radiator leak and offered to fix it for us and gave me a price for it, but then again, "This is optional. We wanted to let you know about it." Then again, they always do quality work to and every since they fixed it, every thing seems to be working fine. There is nothing really they could improve upon. I mean, the price was probably a "D" instead of an "A" because it was a little more pricey with everything together, but I wouldn't even fair to make that a recommendation because I know it is still cheaper than if I went anywhere else. I think we dropped it off on Friday and got it back on Saturday, so it was just a day. So, the wait time was fine.

Description of Work
They did brakes, rotors, and radiator.

Category auto repair,radiator service

08/16/2016

Wayman W.

The only problem I have is you can not make an appointment, they serve in the order when you get there, their waiting area sucks, it's not terrible because you know you got windows all four ways around but it still sucks because it's not comfortable, if it's going to take them longer than one day on a repair you really do to co ordinate with somebody else because they have no loaners and I guess you could pick up the phone and get a price to come get you for a rental car.

Description of Work
I used Rosewell Auto Center for auto service.

10/27/2015

Joseph B.

On a previous visit (early September) the team at Roswell Auto Center (RAC) made me aware that my right front CV boot was cracked and leaking. Sadly, I already knew that. I asked them point blank how long I could use the car without damaging the axle. They told me a couple months at the most. I work from home and the car gets very little driving so I gambled and waited a month and a half and took it in. Dropped it off in the early a.m., they called me with a quote mid-morning. They got the work done for the price they quoted and that was that. I hadn't yet damaged the axle so they just replaced the boot, packed it with grease, took it for a test drive and gave it back to me. They now handle all three of my family's vehicles.

Description of Work
Replace right front CV Boot

Category auto repair

Thanks for taking the time to rate our service. We appreciate customers like you.

07/13/2015

RODNEY O.

Always excellent after many years of using them for auto repairs.

Description of Work
This is one of those great shops that fixes what needs to be fixed, tells you what is likely to break in the future, and gives you a ball part idea of when it will likely break with the current estimated cost of repairing it when repair is necessary.

Category auto repair

It is customers like you that have made it a pleasure to serve our community for over 30+ years. Thanks for taking your time to write a review of Roswell Auto Center.

06/17/2015

John C.

They did all the work on the vehicle. They had our car for a while. It was based on circumstances, their punctuality was pretty reasonable.

Description of Work
For auto care, we use Roswell Auto. The last time we went there, we actually went through a whole gamut of sort of a tune-up and upgrade for my wife’s car that was having a very strange set of symptoms that was difficult to track down, but ultimately, they were able to resolve it.

Category auto repair

Thanks for giving us the vote of confidence with your vehicle. Sometimes we get challenged too trying to further a hard diagnosis but usually we can figure it out. Glad you were satisfied.

06/17/2015

GARY N.

This was one of the best auto service experiences I have ever had. I have nothing but good things to say about these folks! We had these brakes serviced by a tire store 3+ years ago. They had never been right since, with heavy vibration every time the brakes were applied. We took it back numerous times but the tire store was never able to fix the issue they created. We took the car to Roswell Auto Center at 8:00 a.m. and it was done by 10:00! Now, the brakes are smooth as glass -- just like they were when the car was new. Incredibly great service at a very reasonable price. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
Serviced front brakes with new rotors and pads on 2006 Saturn Vue.

Category auto repair

Thanks for the "glowing" review. We will always strive to make sure that you are happy.

05/31/2015

Robert H.

Very professional and the service was reliable.

Description of Work
Oil changes.

Category auto repair

Thanks for taking your time to rate us. We value your opinion.

05/17/2015

Jason J.

great but they did not know how the Angies list worked, so they were a little confused and wanted me to still pay.

Description of Work
oil change and tire rotation

Category auto repair

You are correct. It was our first "coupon" to come in using Angie's List Glad you were pleased with our service and hope you come back.

04/07/2015

Amy B.

We had moved recently and were looking for a shop we could trust with our vehicles. We found it in Roswell Auto!

Description of Work
Changed the oil, and performed overall checkup

Category auto repair

Welcome to the area. So glad you tried us and hope we never let you down. We offer a service you probably haven't heard about yet. If ever you are out of town or vacation and your car breaks down, just call and we will evaluate the repairs and the cost and let you know if we think it is fair and competitively priced. Thanks again.

04/01/2015

Yolanda and Edward W.

I thought the price was good compared to other service providers in the area. The staff was courteous and my car was finished in less than 2 hours. Overall I am pleased with the service done to my car.

Description of Work
Alternator replacement

Category auto repair

Thanks for taking your time to evaluate our business. Our goal is to make sure that all our customers are happy.

03/03/2015

Elizabeth G.

The service was perfect. Everyone who works there is great. They had the car for four days. They had the car done when they said they would. I would tell a friend that they are very honorable and fair. They do what they say they are going to do to the car. I have been taking my car there for three years.

Description of Work
I had my daughter's car in to re-build the transmission.

Category transmission repair

Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate it !

02/26/2015

Julie G.

No issues, honest feedback.

Description of Work
Oil change and break inspection

Category auto repair,car inspections

Thanks for taking the time and rating our service with 4-A's and 1-B. We hope to soon be able to get all 5-A's.

02/19/2015

Theodore D.

These guys are great - responsive, professional, pleasant to work with. They even call back after the work is done to make sure everything is running properly.

Description of Work
Replace faulty idle air control valve, etc

Category auto repair

Thanks for your complete vote of confidence in us. Those are kind words and they only encourage us to keep it up.

02/02/2015

Allen J.

Never had the problem again. Good quality job.

Description of Work
Manifold gasket leak

Category auto repair

Thanks for taking the time to write your review and the kind words.

02/02/2015

SUSAN M.

I have used them for years and have always been pleased. The staff is very responsive and courteous and has even told me what I didn't need to do. On my last service, they stayed late to finish my vehicle and get it back to me the same day. In comparing prices with other places in the area, they were extremely reasonable. Even for quick oil changes and emissions, I use them and have been very satisfied. I have had dealings with Randall, Service Manager for the quick oil changes and Carl, who operates out of the back shop where the major repairs are done. Both of them were very professional, honest, and great to deal with. They are always busy and I think that speaks highly of their customer satisfaction. I don't use anyone else now. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Timing belt, valve cover gaskets, routine maintenance, drive belt and hoses

Category auto repair

WOW, thanks so much for your vote of confidence. We appreciate it.

01/31/2015

Kimberly A.

We had brake pads replaced earlier and they were squeaking some. We took it back to have them look at it and they changed them out again and did not charge us. We've been using them for a while now and they are honest and fair. They do great work and we have been very happy. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced brake pads.

Category auto repair

Thank you for trusting us to repair your brakes. We understand how important they are to you and your family. We will always stand behind all our work and take "double" precautions with safety equipment.

01/06/2015

Wayman W.

I've taken all three cars to include two Lexus vehicles and I've always decided to wait for them in their comfortable waiting area. It isn't as plush as the dealer, but has also cost me 30% to 50% less. It has never taken me more than a few hours to get my cars back and they have wifi.

Description of Work
I've been using Roswell Auto for all three of my vehicles factory required services for the past nine months and they have saved me literally a few thousand dollars over dealer maintenance for the exact same items.

Category auto repair

We are glad you are pleased with our service. Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. Should we ever not meet your expectations please let us know.

09/24/2014

Elizabeth G.

The electrical switch works perfectly as do the headlights and trailer hitch. They a quoted a fair price for the replacement on my compressor which I chose to delay until next spring. I felt that they gave me great service and value for my money. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Replaced faulty combination switch impacting headlights, corrected short in trailer switch and inspected A/C compressor.

Category auto repair

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.

06/17/2014

Christine H.

Not a happy camper here. I advised them when I arrived that the battery had died the night before and, due to that, the light wasn't actually on. Because of the battery dieing, I also asked to have my battery and alternator checked. They were friendly and seemed helpful. When I picked up the vehicle they advised about the oil change and gave me some useful info regarding what may have caused the engine light to go on. I asked about my battery and alternator and was told that they were checked and fine. Mind you there was no reference to this on the paperwork and the gentlemen who told me this did not check anything (guess he has a good memory?). After getting the paperwork, I saw that it said we had replaced the battery the night before, that was not the case and not what I said. And if it was, wouldn't that have raised a question as to why I was having it checked instead of a pat answer that it was checked? Anyway, the next day my battery was dead in the AM. It took me a few days to get it back to them to look at the battery (it is extremely difficult for us to get a car over there, my husband has to take time off work so I can have the other car). Anyway, after day of checking my battery and alternator, I was told that I needed a new battery. Supposedly my battery was touchy, checked good on one machine and not good on another. Even if that is true, I have no doubt that it was not checked at all when I first took it in. So, another $50 just to then drive to Sears to purchase a new battery.

Description of Work
Checked a 'check engine light' and did an oil change

Category auto repair

We are very sorry about the confusion concerning the battery-testing. Machines do get out of calibration and we have called the manufacturer to have their Rep. come by and check the calibration on both of our analyzers. We apologize for your inconvenience and will gladly reimburse you the charge for checking your battery. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Midway Auto Repair

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

Aire serv of Suwanee

At Aire Serv, we don’t just provide residential and commercial heating and air conditioning services; we make people’s lives easier. Better. From air duct cleaning to heater repair and air conditioning replacement, we provide services that keep the air you breathe clean and keep your home or business at the perfect temperature. Our technicians are like EMTs for your HVAC, offering a full range of heating, cooling, commercial, and other services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Offers by Aire serv of Suwanee on Angi
    AMERICAN STANDARD HEATING & COOLING

With over 30 years of combined experience and knowledge in the industry, we not only know what your home's system needs, but we know the price you should pay. With long standing relationships with manufactures such as Rheem, Goodman, Lennox, Trane, Carrier, etc. we have the most competitive pricing on equipment, indoor air quality, parts, etc. No matter the brand, equipment is only as good as the technician installing it. With continuously trained techs directly trained by each manufacturer authorized technicians, we can handle any brand, any system and any job. Although having 200+ trucks on the road, multiple office buildings and dozens of billboards and commercials may be nice, YOU, the customer, are paying that immense overhead for these "big box" companies. Don't believe us? Compare our quote against any other company (licensed and insured) and see the difference. We have saved customers anywhere from $500-$9200 on IDENTICAL work, equipment, warranties, etc. because we don't believe in trying to be bigger than every one else. Our pride lays within what our customers have to say about us and our work, not hearing our name on TV. We have some of the best, and longest warranties in the industry, with no BS clauses, stipulations or loop-holes. Not only are we seasoned in residential, we are also commercially licensed and insured, holding an UN-Restricted Warm Air License, allowing us to go far and beyond other companies who are limited to 5-tons. With customers like Verizon, Dollar General, Belk and Home Depot, we have tackled some of the largest HVAC jobs, within deadlines and budgets. With American Standard Competition Pricing, we will fight against any other licensed and insured contractors work, if we have to, to earn your business and trust with your home, time and money. We work with various lenders to provide a range of financing options for any situation, with some rates as low as 0% for 18 months, same as cash.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Radiators
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

ENGINE REPAIR,CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS, ALL 30-60-90K SERVICES, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION & TRANSAXLE, MANUAL DRIVE TRAIN & AXLES, SUSPENSION & STEERING, BRAKES, ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, ENGINE PERFORMANCE.

ask for details