Georgia Pack & Load Moving & Storage

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

Since 1995 Georgia Pack & Load has been providing our commercial and residential customers all of their moving needs. We provide packing long and long distance moving and temperature controlled storage out of our Suwanee GA facility. All of our movers & packers are full time employees who go through background checks we are a certified Drug Free workplace....

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

movers (247)storage unit (24)piano movers (7)

10/16/2020

Bill S.

We had a great experience today with Georgia Pack and Load Moving & Storage. The team showed on time, worked very efficiently and were exceptionally professional. With care, they move my furniture and home items, wrapped them to protect during transit and placed them in the desired location at the destination. Zero items were damaged. The team was respectful of my personal items and my home. Again, we had a great experience, and we could not recommend them more highly. 5 of 5 stars!!!

Description of Work
Local Move

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

05/07/2020

Essy L.

Fantastic! Would totally recommend.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

05/07/2020

Tom T.

These guys were very good at first explaining the process and options, Then they got to work! Very efficient, respectful, and nice! They hustled! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Thank you for your business and the kind words!

04/02/2020

Jennifer B.

The move went perfectly! They were pros from estimating, packing, loading up, and the unload. There were no surprises and nothing broken. Great price, too!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Thank you so much for your business!

04/02/2020

Nori S.

They were outstanding. They were on time, respectful of my belongings and very good at communicating with me through the process

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

Roselle P.

Excellent movers. I have used them many times. Always on time and very professional staff. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you again! We are so appreciative to be your mover of choice.

Susan M.

Very smoothly. Hard working staff. Very friendly as well.

Description of Work
Moving and Storage

Category moving companies, storage units, piano moving

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you for your business!

Bruce R.

Javier and his team moved my mother in law in November of 2019 and did a great job. When I contracted with Ga pack in load to move me in February, I requested Javier and his team on my move. They were friendly, efficient, and careful in the move. I would hire them again when that time comes.

Description of Work
Moving

Thank you very much!

Misty H.

They were Wonderful from start to finish!! The men were friendly and great at communicating what we needed to do and what they were doing to organize our items for loading and unloading. They were careful with our items and worked quickly!! I would trust them again in an instant!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

That is wonderful to hear and thank you for your business!

12/18/2019

Matt W.

Moving is a pain, but these guys are total pros. They made it so much easier. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you again for your business! I will let the crew know you were happy with their performance they will love the pat on the back. Please let us know if you ever need assistance again and Merry Christmas.

11/25/2019

Jon H.

This was a move for my parents who aren't spring chickens anymore so I really wanted this move to be as seamless and stress free as possible. And Georgia Pack & Load did not disappoint. Every part of the move went flawlessly. From the packing, to the moving, and storing our things at their warehouse, everything was perfect. We even had to change the move out dates a couple times because our closing dates changed, but Georgia Pack & Load was easy to work with and they adjusted their schedule as needed. And where they really blew me away was their moving team...They had to go up and down multiple stairs in pouring rain and they moved everything without a hitch and they did it quickly. These folks are pros!

Description of Work
Packing, Moving and Storage

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We try our very best to make each move seemless and stress free.

10/30/2019

pat D.

Moving….what more can you say, STRESS (even in a local move). Funny thing was the least stressful part of the move was the actual move day. Georgia Pack and Load arrived on time, was fully prepared and hit the ground running. They rolled out the special flooring protection mats and started inventorying the items to be moved. No one was standing around idle as each person knew exactly what to do and jumped on it. Our moving crew was experienced, respectful and wanted to make us happy (and let us know we were the boss and they would do what we wanted!). We had elected to prepare ahead of time by taking things apart, completed all the box packing, and located the packed boxes to make their job easier in order to minimize the moving time (and save money). It worked just like they said! We saved quite a bit of money using that strategy. We are also using their storage capability while we find our new home which is another item we won’t have to figure out. We are so glad we chose Georgia Pack and Load. And guess who will be moving us at a later time when we move to another house…..

Description of Work
Local move/place contents in their climate controlled storage

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business! We try our best to make our customer's moves the least stressful part of the whole moving experience. Please let us know if we can ever be of service in the future.

07/19/2019

beverly M.

They did a great service. They loaded all goods for me and pricing was fair.

Description of Work
They pack and clean out the kitchen.

Work Completed On 07/19/2017

Thank you so much for your business!

09/27/2018

CINDY J.

They are perfect, showed up on time, very professional and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
They did a moving service.

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so very much for your business! if we can ever assist in the future please let us know. And please remember if any of your friends or family are looking for a mover, we are here to help.

09/26/2018

MICHELE C.

The guys were great! From the moment they came to when they left, they were working the whole time.

Description of Work
They moved me from Cumming to Gainesville.

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business! Please remember us should your or anybody you know need moving or storage services in the future.

09/26/2018

alec H.

The service was great, extremely smooth, knowledgeable staff and completed the move in 2 days, smoothly done and carefully done, both packing and moving. Would recommend them to anyone, itg was a great experience.

Description of Work
moving service of a 5 bedroom home, lawrenceville to buford GA

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure to assist you and your family and please remember us should anyone you know need a mover.

09/25/2018

GERALD L.

The service went very good, it went well, showed up on time and worked hard

Description of Work
Move from Buford, GA to Hoschton, GA

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and please pass our name on should anyone you know need packing moving or storage assistance.

08/22/2018

Terri W.

The guys were so nice and helpful. They were also very careful. I will most certainly hire them again!

Description of Work
Moved home to storage until ready for furniture in a month

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

07/20/2018

Lance J.

We had a great experience with Georgia Pack and Load in moving to our new home. Our 4 movers worked as a team and kept us informed every step of the way. They finished sooner than I expected. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
Move to new home.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

04/02/2018

Cathy H.

I have personally used Georgia Pack & Load three times and twice for work. My personal moves required multiple locations and even a piano. Each time I compared their prices to at least two other moving companies and each time their prices were best. I have had wonderful service each time. Each time their staff arrived exactly when promised or I got a call with adjusted arrival time. Their staff is always professional and nice. They are very accommodating and go above and beyond expectations. My daughter is about to move into her first apartment and I told her to call Bruce at Georgia Pack & Load with complete confidence that she will be taken care of and her move will go smoothly. I highly recommend Georgia Pack & Load.

Description of Work
Full house move & small office move

Category moving companies, storage units, piano moving

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your repeated business and referrals! It is truly our pleaser to assist you!

03/27/2018

Sal V.

Great, much anxiety on my part and my wife but the fellows who moved us couldn't have been more professional or more caring. They treated my wife like a princess. I definitely would recommend this company. It seemed like an endless sea of boxes and Nothing was damaged. Excellent crew!

Description of Work
Moving from one senior community to another.

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

Review for Georgia Pack & Load Moving & Storage - 6190 Regency Pkwy, Norcross, GA - 36939818

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It is our pleasure to have moved you and your wife!

03/04/2018

Chris M.

Very well..so quick to load 3100 sq ft home..less than 3 hours..4 guys..2 trucks.

Description of Work
Move and storage

Work Completed On 02/28/2018