SPRINKALAWN ATLANTA INC

With Angi since April 2004

4.2

1200 SHANA CT NE

Marietta, GA 30066

We have a staffed office 8-4 M-F. Currently employ approx 20 professionals as we celebrate our 36th year in business!...

08/23/2018

Heather C.

Customers for 15+ years, we hired Sprinkalawn a third time to add another zone to our yard. We also upgraded our RainBird computer watering system to include smartphone access. Installation was excellent, as usual. Additionally, I am delighted with the smartphone access! No more pulling the board out to reprogram run-times or to spot-water an area. If we're experiencing frequent periods of rain, it's simple to override any or all watering options for as many days as I choose. Love that I can turn off all watering, then go to the window box zone and turn it on vs. the old way - manually turning it on from the outside controller. The ability to select exact number of minutes to run water to a specific zone is helpful too. And I can do this any time, from any location with my phone. Awesome! Whether installation, service or maintenance, every encounter we've had with this company over the years has been A++.

Description of Work
Irrigation zone added to existing system, + smartphone access added to controller

08/01/2018

Heather N.

They figured out where the wires had been cut and fixed them. They also went through all the zones to make sure they all worked and each head was pointing in the correct direction. They also replaced the main valve because it was leaking. Then with the bill they sent some other recommendations for the entire system to help it work even better. The tech was great and worked hard. He had to leave to get to another job, but said they would come back the next afternoon to finish, and they did. I thought the price was very good considering how much time it took.

Description of Work
The wiring for our sprinkler system had somehow gone bad.

03/07/2017

Karin G.

I have personally used this company in my 2-acre garden for 32 years and have always been satisfied. They are professional and manage to do their work with very little disturbance to the surrounding area.

Description of Work
The owners of this firm offered to provide pro bono services to our neighborhood nature park in support of our Master Gardeners who have worked on the property since 1993. They ran 400 ft. of water line and provided two new in-ground spigots so that the display gardens at the Park can be maintained with less effort and better results. They proved that they are members of the community.

04/13/2016

John W.

Ed was very knowledgable with helping us understand the entire process and he's been great with follow up about our new system. We are glad to finally get rid of all the water hoses that we used to drag around to keep the landscape watered.

Description of Work
Ed and his crew installed a fully automatic lawn sprinkler system with automatic rain sensors. The equipment they used for the lines did virtually no damage to the existing grass. The crew was great in helping me learn how to operate the system and have been very responsive with follow up questions.

05/01/2015

Donna C.

It was their answering service (he was very nice) and he promised me they would call me back the following day. Two weeks passed and I didn't hear anything from them. So, I called them and got answering service again. Once again was promised they would call within the next day or two. Never heard from them. Called back a third time, complaining that they hadn't returned my calls. Was told that they would have to come out and do an initial inspection before they would set me up for maintenance. I said okay, but wanted to know when they would be able to come out. She told me they would call me back to set up the appointment. Another week passed and so I called them again (this makes four times total I've had to call them...really should have recognized that I didn't want to do business with such an unresponsive company!). This time the girl told me that she could see when I called and the scheduler/technician had 10 days from that day to call and come out. She said "they have two more days". So, two more days passed and I never heard from them. It is now 3 weeks later and I never heard from them. Needless to say, I won't be calling them back...not a professional way to run a business!

Description of Work
I called Sprinkalawn mid-March to try to become a customer for their maintenance program.

05/17/2012

Donna H.

I called Sprinkalawn to repair a leak resulting in a good amount of water loss. They took over 6 weeks to even schedule the first appt but I had used them before so waited. The first time they came out they left a note that there was no leak (even though anyone passing by could see it) but repaired and replaced a number of heads that didn't really need to be replaced and left me a bill for over $700. I called and asked them to come back out because the leak continued. The next time they came out they said that two valves needed to be replaced (using 61 joints!) and again charged over $750. I turned on the system for the spring two days ago and it is leaking again. I called a different company that I found on Angie's list and they came out this afternoon and replaced the two valves again for $450. I tried to call Sprinkalawn twice after I discovered the leak and they didn't return my call. I will not use them againm-- EVER.

Description of Work
Replaced two valves (after the second call back) and numerous sprinkler heads (many of them working fine).

11/10/2011

Christopher J.

recived a quote but found a better price from executive turf management.

Description of Work
Had sprikalawn come out to give me a quote the guy seemed knowledgeable. I ended up going with another company that provided me a better price and excellent work.

06/14/2010

Mary S.

I am very satisfied with their services. They job was done very quickly and they are very responsive.

Description of Work
They installed a sprinkler system in our front yard.

10/30/2008

Debra F.

Very well-they come out twice a year and service our sprinkler system-they shut off for the winter and then turn back on and adjust in the spring.

Description of Work
They service our sprinkler system.

09/21/2008

KATHRYN S.

The bad news is my controller is dead again. Although it's probably covered under a warranty, I not willing to do further business with them. There are plenty or irrigation companies out there so don't waste your time and money here.

Description of Work
I had them out three times. The first was an emergency leak repair. They were fast and reasonably priced. The second time was to replace the controller damaged by lighting. I probably left fifteen messages to get this quoted and scheduled. I'm normally not this patient but the first experience was so good and it became a game. I called every morning for two weeks. Every time the receptionist told me only one person could help me but that he was not available so I left my name, number and purpose. I repeatedly asked why my calls were not being returned. She would apologize but refused to let me speak with anyone else. After several weeks passed I got a call from an installer saying they would be out in two days. I explained that after numerous attempts, I had never received an estimate of the cost, never mind an apology for not returning calls. He quoted the cost and I agreed to have them out. Installation went fine. I received a bill for quoted amount - lucky me. Third time was another emergency leak. They sent one man to shut the water off as I couldn't and charged $95. He said repair person would come in two days. Two guys came and worked for three hours. I got a bill a few weeks later and discovered they charged me $145 per hour which they claim is the two man rate. I watched as one guy kept the other company. I called to dispute the charge without success. Then I received a bill for finance charges. I decided to pay the bill and find a company that wants my business. Now I've received a bill for finance charges on the finance charge! RUN, DON'T WALK FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Georgia Drainage Specialists

Your residential drainage experts with a touch of beauty! Services: backfill restoration, catch basins, channel drains, downspout extensions, dry creek beds, french drains, grading, shallow retaining walls, soil stabilization, storm drainage, shallow exterior foundation waterproofing, landscape finishing, and more! Problems you may be having that Georgia Drainage Specialists can resolve: erosion, negative grade, leaky basement due to faulty drainage, roof water discharging near foundation, ponding water, soggy/musty yard, and more!

Landscape Lighting Systems

We are outdoor landscape lighting professionals. We respect our customers privacy, and pride ourselves on complete satisfaction. We do it right the first time, after all it's all about "lighting done right". We carry the required "State Low Voltage Contractors License" and are fully insured. Transferable warranties on all systems. Over 10 years professional design and installation experience.

Offers by Landscape Lighting Systems on Angi
    TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a customer-focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Please call our office to schedule your appointment today. 770-667-6937

Offers by TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling on Angi

Irrigation / Lawn Sprinkler Systems Landscape Lighting Systems / Repairs Drainage Systems / Catch Basins / French Drains

Limited service available on sprinkler systems NOT installed by us!