ProCare Pest Control

With Angi since April 2015

3850 Canton Rd Suite 3118

Marietta, GA 30066

We are a local pest control leader with effective treatments and genuine concern for our customers. We tailor each treatment to the needs of our customers and work for complete customer satisfaction. It's not a question of if you'll see pests, it's a matter of when. We take pride in our preventative care to protect your family's health and the integrity of your residence. We place our 100% guarantee on every service we perform. Call now for pricing....

07/31/2020

Ravindra N.

Kris was very professional. He asked me where we experienced problems with mosquitos. He then explained exactly how he was going to carry out the job and how long it would take. He proactively informed me when he saw a hornet's nest in our backyard and he took care of that as well without any extra charge. Absolutely five star service - I'm very pleased!

Description of Work
Mosquito control

03/18/2019

Zach S.

This was the very best experience I have had with several companies. Every technician is friendly and knowedgeable. I have not had a single problem since hiring them. They are the best in the business.

Description of Work
Termite and pest control

08/09/2018

NANCY C R.

Thanks Pro Care for keeping us bug free! It is wonderful doing business with such a responsive company!

Description of Work
Insect prevention

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed] your review really helps us to build our online presence and allows potential customers to make a decision based on yours and others reviews! -John Ely Owner/Founder

04/18/2018

Diana M.

Brandon installed our termite system and was very informative about it and other questions we had concerning pest control. We cancelled our previous company's termite program and switched to Procare after having exceptional service with the mosquito and pest control programs. Procare was able to install our new system within 24 hrs after calling them. Brandon has also performed other pest control services for us, thoroughly and professionally and always with a smile! Highly recommend Procare!

Description of Work
Termite system installed. We've also used them for mosquito and pest control.

03/13/2018

Amber G.

The guy was never on time. And would call after already being over an hr late wanting someone there to wait on him.

Description of Work
Closed off all holes in the house where mice could get in.

Category pest control,animal removal

Thanks for the feed back. We understand our customers have there own schedule to keep from picking up kids from school, getting back to work, to running errands. I as the owner of ProCare am very busy and I need my service providers taking care of my home to be onetime. On occasion I understand things happen but they need to inform me so I can reschedule or move my plans accordingly. So I completely understand and apologize, our policy of calling customer prior to being late wasn't followed. I sent out a message to our of our service professionals just prior to your review reminding them to use the office to call if anything unexpected has cause them to be running behind. I do know since our software change your Wildlife professional had a few instances of appointments not being added to his schedule till after the scheduled appointment and issue we have addressed and fix but if that was the cause I really apologize. Our new software is amazing what it will do for our growing rapidly growing company, but there were some adjustment pains. This shouldn't be an issue moving forward. I was glad to see you felt the quality and price were good just poor on the communication and punctuality which is unprofessional. This will be addressed with the service professional, and a company communication reminder will be sent out. Feel free to call and discuss further. John Ely Owner/Founder 678 613 3343

12/20/2017

James R.

David the pest control technician performed an entire inspection of the house and attic. He found bats and bees nest near the attic gable vent. Removed bees nest and installed screens on house gable attic vents.

Description of Work
Outstanding service and professional pest control technician. Called for hornets nest removal on top front of house. David the pest control technician was “Fearless” in performing his job.

11/14/2017

wanda W.

It went very well! I have not seen any more bugs. Yay!!!

Description of Work
I needed a treatment for some bugs I was seeing in my home

12/27/2016

Ronnie W.

Very well. The technician was very friendly and courteous

Description of Work
Pest control treatment

12/22/2016

Julie J.

The owner and technicians are all very professional, come on time on the day scheduled, and do a great job. We couldn't be happier with their services!

Description of Work
This company provides us with pest and termite control/bond.

12/07/2016

Kristen M.

ProCare has been great to us! No bug issues, very reasonable price, great communication! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
General Pest Control - Outdoor and Indoor

Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc

Healthy Home Termite and Pest Control is a family owned and operated business serving Metro Atlanta. Healthy Home prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service. We have built our business by happy customers telling their friends and family about us. We would love the opportunity to provide your home with the most advanced protection available.

Offers by Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc on Angi
    MayDay Pest Control

Additional emails - angel@maydaypestservices.com. 15 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional contacts - Judy. 5 WARRANTY ON ALL FULL EXCLUSION SERVICES, BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

Offers by MayDay Pest Control on Angi
    Breda Pest Management

Breda Pest Management is a 2nd generation, family-owned Atlanta-based company that offers residential and commercial Pest Control, Termite Control, Rodent Control & Wildlife Exclusion, Mosquito Control, and borate Pest Control Insulation. Breda has proudly serviced the entire Atlanta Metropolitan area since 1975. Breda started with one client and one employee in 1975 and has never merged or acquired another company. The growth has simply come one client at a time. Earning the clients trust and respect. Also, we believe strongly in better service through science and technology. We are the only termite and pest control company in Georgia using a Flir infrared camera and a Termatrac t3i for all inspections. At Breda, we make sure our clients have the most knowledgeable technicians while always using the most advanced technology because at Breda, we simply don't have employee turnover. Using the best technology available while providing experienced technicians, that's Breda. Maintaining our commitment to customer service remains our top priority and that’s why at Breda, “Only the Sun Outshines Our Service."

pest control: spiders, ants, roaches, and all the occasional pest home invaders. termite control, mosquito control, rodent control, bats, squirrels.