We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Dryer Vent Wizard of Atlanta

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2007

2900 Delk Rd PMB 534

Marietta, GA 30067

You may know that you should clean the lint screen inside your clothes dryer, but did you know that you should have your dryer vent cleaned? Unfortunately, most people are not aware of the benefits of a professionally cleaned dryer vent, nor do they realize the dangers of a clogged dryer vent.

01/05/2023

Tammy G.

Horrible, unprofessional , & dishonest Establishment! I called Dryer Vent Wizards & advised them that I'd been advised by another comp. That my booster fan was either clogged or broken & to get in touch with a company who could repair or replace it. I called Dryer Vent Wizards. They sent out a technician & when he arrived it was pouring rain. He came in & I told him the problem...he asked me where my vent was, I showed him & he said, " We don't carry booster fans so I will have to order it (even though their website says they keep them in their trucks). I was advised that an appt would be scheduled. I waited almost 2 weeks and when I didn't hear back I called the office. The person answering the phone said they would get in touch with the technician & have him call me. I waited 3 more days with no response so I called back & was advised they would reach out to the tech & tell him it was urgent that he got in touch with me. It has been 2 weeks since that last call & still no word! I called another company MMI Home Improvements & they came out the same day & repaired the issue (very professional company).! Dryer Vent Wizards is a RIP OFF! The technician came out & collected $79 from me & said it would be applied to my service when he returned but since that never happened I guess I just made a charitable contribution in the AMT of $79! I am so disappointed & upset! I tell everyone I know"NOT" to go with this company!!!

Description of Work
They never returned to start the project nor were my phone calls returned

12/05/2022

Frehiwot K.

What kind of company assumes a building don't have an Attic :( the boss guy who came to diagnose didn't even know how to access an attic, or didn't ask how he could access in order to look at the dryer vent line. Instead he want to give estimate blindly to make business unnecessary. He charged $49 dollars for the diagnosis that he refused to do. When i told the boss guy there is an Attic and asked him to access the attic and give me estimate after a proper diagnosis he refused to do that. Very sad & disappointing

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category appliance repair

11/08/2017

Marielle J.

excellent job....they replaced the vent quickly

Description of Work
replaced dryer vent

11/02/2017

Christine V.

Juan was extremely professional and worked **** ** a very hot day in September. He was trustworthy and told me everything he would need to do to complete the job correctly and to code. He cleaned up when he was finished and my dryer and I are very happy. I will be hiring Juan again for my annual dryer vent cleaning.

Description of Work
I needed a new dryer vent installation for a new laundry room on the 2nd floor. Unfortunately, the person who originally installed the vent did not do it correctly and my brand new dryer was not working properly.

Category drywall, dryer vent cleaning

09/18/2017

Greg S.

Our dryer now works as it should! Juan was right on time as scheduled, very helpful & professional. He explained what needed to be done in addition to the vent being cleaned. Completed all work in a timely manner and left the area cleaner than when he started!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning and repair.

08/10/2017

Derek V.

I hired someone else to do replace my vent.

Description of Work
Calls, voicemails, and messages through their website went unanswered. Not even a courtesy response to say they were busy or on vacation (which I would have been okay with). Hoping this is a temporary situation.

07/12/2017

Maureen N.

Job was completed efficiently and professionally

Description of Work
Replace dryer vent tubing

06/21/2017

Fern H.

Ok. Learned that my dryer vent was never vented to outside. Assisted with temporary venting until changes could be made.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

11/29/2016

Lebby T.

They replaced the connectors to the wall with aluminum which were paper, which is a fire hazard.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

10/24/2016

Deborah W.

Tech was great at explaining what needed to be done and gave a clear estimate. The dryer vent is a long way from the outlet but they did a great job.

Description of Work
Had not had dryer vent cleaned in years and the dryer repair man recommended it.

07/20/2016

John T.

Great. Juan showed up on time and delivered outstanding work. I had read a review on Angie's List from last year in which Juan did similar work that I thought would need to be done. I explained my issue to Juan's reception desk who then had me call Juan the day before the scheduled appointment to explain in detail to ensure Juan/technician could do the work required. Juan spent thirty minutes diagnosing both my dryer vent system (I live in a four floor end unit townhouse) and what he thought the problem might be. He then recommended a course of action, I agreed, and then I signed the estimate for $239 to do a standard dryer vent cleaning. He said that if there was a booster fan any where in the dryer vent system that it could cause an issue and that if so, it could be more $, but he wouldn't proceed without checking with me first. Sure enough, after about 30 minutes of work, his extended brush (similar to a snake a plumber uses to un-clog a long drain pipe) ran into a solid object in the dryer vent that ran 20 plus feet through my ductwork to the outside wall. It was a booster fan. I authorized him to cut away some drywall where we had a significant leak last month and found the booster fan. He had guessed right. Unfortunately, the original builders had never wired the booster fan for power. So it was essentially doing a lot more harm than good. We discussed options and Juan bypassed the booster fan (which was full of two gallons of water in the housing from years of condensation) and hooked up a clean section of dryer vent tubing. He ran the snake the rest of the way and then tested the system for airflow. Prior to Juan coming out, it took three hours to dry a normal load of bath towels. Now it only takes 40 minutes. The dryer was operational. The vent system was blocked by a hazard that most dryer vent repairmen would probably not been able to solve for. In all, he was super professional, very expert, and extremely caring and diligent in his approach. If you have any issues with your dryer drying correctly because of ventilation, I would totally recommend Juan and Dryer Vent Wizard for the job. He knows his stuff and cares about doing the job right. Final bill was $450.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent and diagnose and repair condensation leak related to dryer.

Category drywall, dryer vent cleaning

08/31/2015

Maureen P.

professional, punctual, good job

Description of Work
cleaned out lint from dryer

08/17/2015

Thomas F.

Juan Perez arrived on time, proceeded promptly to the washer and dryer location which is on our second floor, and evaluated the best approach for cleaning out the dryer vent. After a short time spent on the evaluation, Juan reported back to me that the hose from the dryer to the wall, was one that would catch on fire (which was proved by the fact that part of it had melted). Secondly, the pipe inside the wall and running under the floor across several yards to vent in the back of the house was not made of fire proof materials. He showed me a "picture" of the existing pipe that was installed incorrectly (the dryer vent pipe was crushed between a plastic pipe, a copper pipe line, and the bottom of the floor boards) to get it to fit into the space to run the flexible plastic piping to the back of the house to vent. The lint and other materials that had accumulated inside of this flexible pipe was packed and had only a very small circular hole which was still visible for air flow. This was a concern to me since in the past we have had our dryer line cleaned out several times by other service providers and no one has ever mentioned the crushed flexible tubbing or the improper tubing that was being used. Juan took the time to explain thoroughly the potential dangers which could result from using the plastic/flexible tubing to vent the air flow to the back yard vent and what we were using from the dryer to the wall. He worked out a solution to run the smooth metal duck work from our dryer to vent on the side of our home, instead of the back of the house. The work involved: cutting out sections of dry wall, installing smooth metal piping, attaching the piping without using screws but with appropriate aluminum tape, venting the piping outside, sealing around the metal pipe inside on the dry wall, measuring and cutting the opening for the outside dryer vent so that it was placed in the center of the board and not between boards, installing an exterior vent that would open and close by the forced air flow pressure when the dryer was in use, and be securely closed when not in use, and sealing completely (used a sealing compound that had a compatible color to the exterior color paint) use a high seal compound around the newly installed outside vent unit. Juan even thought about replacing the vent on the back of the house and sealing around this vent. Lastly, Juan tested his work by doing the following: with the dryer full of wet clothing, he turned it on, measured the air flow being produced by the dryer, from the air being pushed through the metal piping, and the exhausted air for the outside vent, with an air flow instrument. He left the entire work sites meticulously clean. He entire job took approximately 6 hours. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Juan Perez.

Description of Work
Juan Perez installed the correct aluminum duct work for proper venting of the dryer along with other items.

Category drywall, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

05/22/2015

Dave C.

We have had constant issues with our dryer showing "AF" code. We had three other companies clean our dryer vent prior and none of them caught that when they built our house they failed remove the grate on the pipe on the roof. This essentially trapped all the lint. Since Vent Wizard cleaned it we have had zero issues.

Description of Work
Cleaned our dryer vent, removed installation screen on roof and installed new vent pipe out of dryer

05/12/2015

Donna T.

It was fantastic. I actually recommended him to somebody else.

Description of Work
They dryer vent was full of lint, so he cleaned that out.

05/05/2015

Michael N.

I called 2x's over a 1 week period - speaking with "Sparkle" at the call center and never got a call back. She confirmed an email was sent to the servicer but it may have been overlooked........for a week and on multiple calls

Description of Work
Nothing.....I called 2x's over a 1 week period and never got a call back

01/20/2015

Kelly R.

We have been in our home for 19 years and have always known our dryer vent was not routed very well. I have had it cleaned several times since moving in. I always asked about moving or rerouting it, but there was never a solution. About 2 weeks ago I had a new company come out to clean my vent. The technician arrived and after looking inside my vent, told me he would not touch it because it was the old corrugated tubing. He then offered to vent it a different way. He wanted to run the vent along my garage wall near the door to my laundry room. This would have placed the four inch pipe within six inches of our door and along a wall we walk by daily to access our home. We thanked him and started our research on vent-less dryers. On Sunday, 1/18 my dryer turned itself off and would not restart. I knew it was the vent and not the dryer. The first thing Monday morning I joined Angie's List and found Dryer Vent Wizard! I called at 8:00 and spoke to Juan. He offered to "try" and come by my home after 12:00 with a 30 minute call ahead or schedule my call for Tuesday. I told him I would take Tuesday and hope he was able to squeeze me in today. At 12:30 Monday Juan called and said he was an hour away! He arrived an hour later ready to do whatever was necessary to help me. He was very professional. He came up with a terrific solution to not only reroute my vent, BUT was able to conceal it within the wall too!!! He provided us with an estimate and showed us exactly where our new vent would run. By the way, his estimate was lower than the previous company. Juan is professional, clean, prompt and honest. My husband and I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
We had to reroute our dryer vent.

12/18/2014

Allison B.

Juan was fantastic. Every single step from Dryer Vent Wizard was how interacting with a professional business should be. I called on Monday, December 15, 2014 and made an appointment for the next day. Juan arrived on time and his apparel was clean, neat and representative of his company. He took the time to cover his shoes to protect our flooring from dirt and debris and was careful to mind our doors and walls upon entering and exiting our home. Only a short time after his arrival, Juan prepared a written estimate to replace most of our dryer vent, install an exhaust that leads outside and clean the remaining venting system. He also gave us a time estimate of two to three hours to complete the necessary work. However, he only need two hours to do an excellent job! We felt as though Juan was extremely professional and trustworthy. There was zero mess left upon his departure and everything was replaced properly (dryer, attic door, etc.). We will definitely contact his company again for our dryer venting needs.

Description of Work
Ran a new dryer vent line in the attic and installed a dryer exhaust.

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

11/19/2014

Irene E.

This was a 5 star experience. Tech was very prompt, courteous and a spotless uniform. His work was excellent and did resolve my Dryer issue. I would highly recommend Dryer vent Wizard to everyone and will have them back next year. Cleaning these vents inside and out are a saftey issue and encourage everyone to get this done

Description of Work
INSPECTED DRYER DUCTS AND REPLACED OUTSIDE DRYER VENT

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

11/07/2014

Stephen S.

Our dryer wasn't working very well so we thought maybe the vent needed to be cleaned. Tech came out and took off the outside cover and there was not a tube at all. It slooked like a rubber/plastic one had been there long ago but had melted. He ran a new metal one, now the dryer works great.

Description of Work
Installed a dryer vent/exhaust tube

11/05/2014

Mel K.

Very thorough job by the staff

Description of Work
Cleaned vents for Heating and Air System and Clothes dryer

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

08/29/2014

Katie D.

Service was great! Juan was punctual and extremely professional. My washer and dryer are stacked in a small closet in our historic home. His tools made quick work of getting the washer/dryer out of the way so that he could perform his work. He quickly diagnosed my problems stemming from an improperly installed dryer transition line. He installed a new transition with the proper materials, cleaned out my dryer vent line under the house and even helped me change out the aging water supply lines for my washer while he had the washer/dryer out of the way. My dryer is back to working like new again!

Description of Work
Installed new transition from dryer to wall and cleaned the dryer vent line.

08/13/2014

SANDRA T.

It went fine. Just one person came out and it took no more than 30 minutes. He was professional.

Description of Work
They took the lint out my dryer.

07/23/2014

Manuel K.

They where pretty responsive and did the job well. Situation was a bit tricky b/c the vent went up through the attic and release to the roof. They quickly identified that the issue was that the dryer lint had hardened over the years due to rain. Removed the clog, cleaned the vent is is working perfectly.

Description of Work
Cleaned obstructed dryer vent

04/08/2014

KEVIN L.

Juan, the owner/operator, is fabulous! Quick response from initial call; kept me in loop on his way to house/etc. Was on time and very professional. Did not try to upsell anything other than what was needed to eliminate fire hazards. Reasonable cost for the job well done.

Description of Work
Assessed and cleaned our dryer vent. Replaced vent heads/covers inside and outside.

AMERICAN STANDARD HEATING & COOLING

With over 30 years of combined experience and knowledge in the industry, we not only know what your home's system needs, but we know the price you should pay. With long standing relationships with manufactures such as Rheem, Goodman, Lennox, Trane, Carrier, etc. we have the most competitive pricing on equipment, indoor air quality, parts, etc. No matter the brand, equipment is only as good as the technician installing it. With continuously trained techs directly trained by each manufacturer authorized technicians, we can handle any brand, any system and any job. Although having 200+ trucks on the road, multiple office buildings and dozens of billboards and commercials may be nice, YOU, the customer, are paying that immense overhead for these "big box" companies. Don't believe us? Compare our quote against any other company (licensed and insured) and see the difference. We have saved customers anywhere from $500-$9200 on IDENTICAL work, equipment, warranties, etc. because we don't believe in trying to be bigger than every one else. Our pride lays within what our customers have to say about us and our work, not hearing our name on TV. We have some of the best, and longest warranties in the industry, with no BS clauses, stipulations or loop-holes. Not only are we seasoned in residential, we are also commercially licensed and insured, holding an UN-Restricted Warm Air License, allowing us to go far and beyond other companies who are limited to 5-tons. With customers like Verizon, Dollar General, Belk and Home Depot, we have tackled some of the largest HVAC jobs, within deadlines and budgets. With American Standard Competition Pricing, we will fight against any other licensed and insured contractors work, if we have to, to earn your business and trust with your home, time and money. We work with various lenders to provide a range of financing options for any situation, with some rates as low as 0% for 18 months, same as cash.

Angel's Renovation

Because we know the family starts in your home, and we know about homes, let us make your family better. Our remodeling experts can show you what we can do for your home. We offer a variety of remodeling services with quality results, on time, and within your budget. Our mission at Angel's Renovation Company is to provide each client with the highest level of quality and professionalism. We strive to build a strong rapport with each and every project. We may start as strangers but ensure to leave as friends.

Wright Way Painting

With over 18 years of experience, let Wright Way Painting handle all of your painting needs. Customer satisfaction is our only concern! No deposit required. You won't pay a penny until you are completely satisfied. Services include Interior and Exterior Painting, Deck Restoration, Pressure Washing and Garage Floor Coating. Call today for a FREE ESTIMATE! See more at our website: https://www.WrightWayPaintingGA.com/

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

dryer vent cleaning, installation, repair, relocation,

Duct cleaning, only DRYER VENTS