Art Stone Granite & Marble

4.3

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2008

1123 Cobb Pkwy SE Suite C

Marietta, GA 30060

Art Stone Granite and Marble Inc has over 13 years of experience in the natural stone industry. We are located in Smyrna, Georgia, where we proudly have our own fabrication facility.This gives us an edge over many suppliers in the market with better quality control and more competitive pricing. All of our installations are performed by Master Installers. Our designers work directly with the customers to help pick out the best stone for their individual application. Our friendly and professional staff will be with you on every step of the process. We want to assure you the highest level of craftsmanship to maximize the beauty of your home and our business.. Our customers range from individual homeowners to corporations and multi-unit housing developments. Art Stone Granite & Marble is dedicated to providing exemplary customer service and the quality of our products is second to none....

4.3

4.2

4.4
marble & granite (36)countertop installation (32)

12/01/2020

They were very good, they communicate very well, very professional at what they do. They were just awesome to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement kitchen Renovation and Fabricated Countertop Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

12/01/2020

They did a very good job, very professional, the work was very neat and clean up very well, they used personal protection equipment for safety.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of the Kitchen and Bathrooms countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/02/2020

When I called, I gave them the measurements. They gave me a price. Someone came and measured for the template. I went to their shop and the salesman laid out the tape on the slab. Throughout all of this process, I made it clear I wanted the countertop to be one piece. I was assured it would be. When the installers came, the countertop was in 2 pieces. They said that was the only way it could be do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom countertop

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/20/2020

First off, need to state this was $9000 quartz project. They arrived with a cracked corner slab for the waterfall counter. The top slab was 1/2" too big for the island. They refused to trim it and we ended up with finger size gaps all around our island. After I requested either remediation for the gaps before I would pay my balance in full, the manger threatened they would take my prepaid slab bac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen quartz counters and waterfall island

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

Photo for Art Stone Granite & Marble - 1123 Cobb Pkwy SE, Marietta, GA - 38887925

[Member Name Removed] First and foremost we pride ourselves in our workmanship . We have many satisfied customers . The workmanship provided to you on the waterfall leg ( the gap you referring to ) is within standard installation and cutting perimeters on all The waterfalls we do . If you had discussed this with us and we had come to an understanding prior to you placing this bad review , you woul...

07/05/2020

It went well. Rafaella was very prompt and courteous. She made sure I got what I wanted and installed ASAP.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite Countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

03/06/2020

It went very well. Measurements were exact, Installed five pieces (one seam) in 3 different areas. Work was completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed granite countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

02/07/2020

I do not recommend this quartzite fabricator. They CRACKED our stone when drilling holes for the sink fixtures and now are refusing to stand behind their work. There are cracks at 5 out of 7 holes drilled. There are wet spots from where the two slabs were glued together for thickness at the overhang. The wet spots may dry, but the cracks cannot be fixed. The holes drilled for the fixtures are too ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quartzite countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Photo for Art Stone Granite & Marble - 1123 Cobb Pkwy SE, Marietta, GA - 38375668

06/27/2018

Mari was amazing to work with. Fast to respond. Willing to give estimates over email or the phone. Sent pictures of the materials before we were able to make it out to the shop. She gave us samples and let us take the time needed to make a decision. But when we were ready they had someone out to measure ASAP and a week or so later the countertops were installed! Amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updating our kitchen. We wanted to upgrade the countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

01/03/2018

The installers worked quickly and were very efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite counter tops installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

11/21/2017

the project was done very quickly. From the time the truck arrived with my granite counter tops, they were completed within 2 hours. I did have an issue where the sink that was installed dropped about 1 inch and I called them and they responded quickly to correct the oversight. I am please with how well the kitchen looks now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter tops needed replacing with Granite counter top

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017