Art Stone Granite & Marble

4.3

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2008

1123 Cobb Pkwy SE Suite C

Marietta, GA 30060

Art Stone Granite and Marble Inc has over 13 years of experience in the natural stone industry. We are located in Smyrna, Georgia, where we proudly have our own fabrication facility.This gives us an edge over many suppliers in the market with better quality control and more competitive pricing. All of our installations are performed by Master Installers. Our designers work directly with the customers to help pick out the best stone for their individual application. Our friendly and professional staff will be with you on every step of the process. We want to assure you the highest level of craftsmanship to maximize the beauty of your home and our business.. Our customers range from individual homeowners to corporations and multi-unit housing developments. Art Stone Granite & Marble is dedicated to providing exemplary customer service and the quality of our products is second to none....

4.3

4.2

4.4

marble & granite (36)countertop installation (32)

12/01/2020

Joshua M.

They did a very good job, very professional, the work was very neat and clean up very well, they used personal protection equipment for safety.

Description of Work
Installation of the Kitchen and Bathrooms countertops

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

12/01/2020

Luke B.

They were very good, they communicate very well, very professional at what they do. They were just awesome to work with.

Description of Work
Basement kitchen Renovation and Fabricated Countertop Installation

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

10/02/2020

Sharon M.

When I called, I gave them the measurements. They gave me a price. Someone came and measured for the template. I went to their shop and the salesman laid out the tape on the slab. Throughout all of this process, I made it clear I wanted the countertop to be one piece. I was assured it would be. When the installers came, the countertop was in 2 pieces. They said that was the only way it could be done. That was the first time they told me that. They said not to worry, I would not notice the seam. The seam is very noticeable, as the two pieces are not even cut from the same slab. If I had known it could not be done by this company, I would have chosen a different company, or a different product such as quartz. I’ve spent a lot of money on my bathroom remodel and I feel like this countertop ruined it. The owner says he is very sorry. I’m sorry, too, that I ever called the company in the first place!

Description of Work
Bathroom countertop

Category countertops

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/20/2020

Roger N.

First off, need to state this was $9000 quartz project. They arrived with a cracked corner slab for the waterfall counter. The top slab was 1/2" too big for the island. They refused to trim it and we ended up with finger size gaps all around our island. After I requested either remediation for the gaps before I would pay my balance in full, the manger threatened they would take my prepaid slab back. It cost us $800 for another contractor to fix the horrible instill. Don't trust them, better options to work with in Atlanta that take pride in craftsmanship and customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Kitchen quartz counters and waterfall island

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for Art Stone Granite & Marble - 1123 Cobb Pkwy SE, Marietta, GA - 38887925

[Member Name Removed] First and foremost we pride ourselves in our workmanship . We have many satisfied customers . The workmanship provided to you on the waterfall leg ( the gap you referring to ) is within standard installation and cutting perimeters on all The waterfalls we do . If you had discussed this with us and we had come to an understanding prior to you placing this bad review , you would have seen that this is normal . You had another fabricator come in and repair our bad workmanship but did it ever occur to you that they would agree with you just to make some money . Once our management offered to resolve the gap by adding Sheetrock at our expense , you declined the offer and you wanted the $800 discount . Management apologized and said that no refund could be done as we offered a viable solution and you still opted to pay someone to repair and spend your money rather then taking up our offer. Once again we do apologize and thank you for doing business with Art Stone.

07/05/2020

NICOLAS R.

It went well. Rafaella was very prompt and courteous. She made sure I got what I wanted and installed ASAP.

Description of Work
Granite Countertops

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

03/06/2020

Deborah H.

It went very well. Measurements were exact, Installed five pieces (one seam) in 3 different areas. Work was completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

02/07/2020

Ware B.

I do not recommend this quartzite fabricator. They CRACKED our stone when drilling holes for the sink fixtures and now are refusing to stand behind their work. There are cracks at 5 out of 7 holes drilled. There are wet spots from where the two slabs were glued together for thickness at the overhang. The wet spots may dry, but the cracks cannot be fixed. The holes drilled for the fixtures are too far away from the sink and the soap dispenser will dispense soap onto the counter top. Art Stone is now threatening to put a lien on my house until the GC pays the final bill. We still have to hire a different stone fabricator to replace our entire island. The owner did send someone to remediate the issues, and even that person said the stone needs to be replaced. There is no guarantee the cracks will not get mold or hold together structurally. The wet spots will likely dry with time. We paid $5000 for the fabrication of our quartzite countertops and $10,000 for stone plus fabrication. We did not pay for cracked quartzite countertops.

Description of Work
Quartzite countertops

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Review for Art Stone Granite & Marble - 1123 Cobb Pkwy SE, Marietta, GA - 38375668

06/27/2018

Grant W.

Mari was amazing to work with. Fast to respond. Willing to give estimates over email or the phone. Sent pictures of the materials before we were able to make it out to the shop. She gave us samples and let us take the time needed to make a decision. But when we were ready they had someone out to measure ASAP and a week or so later the countertops were installed! Amazing job.

Description of Work
Updating our kitchen. We wanted to upgrade the countertops

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

01/03/2018

Linda R.

The installers worked quickly and were very efficient

Description of Work
Granite counter tops installed

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

11/21/2017

Greg S.

the project was done very quickly. From the time the truck arrived with my granite counter tops, they were completed within 2 hours. I did have an issue where the sink that was installed dropped about 1 inch and I called them and they responded quickly to correct the oversight. I am please with how well the kitchen looks now.

Description of Work
Kitchen counter tops needed replacing with Granite counter top

Work Completed On 11/20/2017