All South Cleaning & Restoration LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2010

AllSouth Cleaning is based out of Lilburn, GA and services about a 70 mile radius from Atlanta as well as Athens, Georgia. Owned and operated by Jami DiChiara, a native of Atlanta, we strive to provide you with quality of work, timeliness, efficiency, courtesy and the most cost effective solution for each of your needs! Our company has over 30 years experience in the industry and we guarantee 100% of our work and want to make each and every customer 100% satisfied! Additional phone numbers - (404) 303-8688, Ask about Angie's List discount. 2011 Angie's List Super Service Award winner. No work is sub-contracted, all technicians are employees of our company....

D's Remodeling & Roofing

10/10/2014

The job was ok but the cleanup wasn't that great. I had to go back out and compact the dirt myself after it had rained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They waterproofed my foundation. I had a leak in the basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

12/23/2013

The actual work only took about 3 days. It was easy to schedule with them. Their price was in the middle of other bids. They seemed reasonable, and offered a 3 year warranty where they would come back out & check their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the beginnings of mildew in a crawlspace. Our termite inspector found the mildrew. They scrubbed the crawlspace and disinfected it. They also put down a vapor barrier so it wouldn't happen again. Finally, they had to replace all the insulation with new.

CATEGORY mold removal

09/20/2013

The crew arrived on schedule and began immediately with minimal fuss. This was clearly a company that had all the requisite experience: they had hazmat suits, face masks and other protective gear, and worked very efficiently. The job proceeded like clockwork. Whenever I would come out to check on progress, the team leader would explain what had been done so far, what they were doing at the moment,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, we just needed our air ducts cleaned out. While on site, the crew foreman pointed out a number of problems in our crawlspace which also needed fixing in order to keep the entire central HVAC system working properly. We already knew we had problems with our crawlspace, so we opted to have AllSouth come back later and completely re-do the crawlspace by removing old insulation, cleaning off and/or remediating any mold hidden by the insulation, spraying anti-fungal stuff, and installing new insulation as well as installing a vapor barrier over the dirt floor and up the foundation blocks.

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning,mold removal

07/17/2013

They did an excellent job and I would recommend them to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to clean my air ducts

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

07/08/2013

They did a prodigious amount of work, made no messes, and exceeded my expectations in all respects. I really appreciated that one of the technicians came down from the attic to explain how the system worked and what had been causing some of the problems that we had been experiencing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our air ducts.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Crawl space and Attic Restoration, Air duct cleaning, HVAC system cleaning & restoration, indoor air quality assessment, mold remediation, water extraction, dryer vent cleaning, vapor barriers, insulation removal/installation, sewage cleanup, water & flood restoration.

N/A