Atlanta Moving Solutions

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2013

Atlanta Moving Solutions is a family owned company offering professional moving and storage services. Our staff is educated in the moving business and we exceed our customers expectations daily. Atlanta Moving Solutions is based in Kennesaw, Ga and was formed in 2004. The founder utilizes experienced and fully trained team leaders as well as local college students and puts them through technical training before they are dispatched to their first move. Atlanta Moving Solutions prides ourselves with our professionalism as well as our polished,educated employees. Our reviews and repeat customer base speaks for itself....

CHANDLER MOVING & STORAGE

A full service moving company serving the Atlanta area for more than a decade, we offer competitive rates and excellent service. Our professional and courteous movers will make your move efficient, quick, and affordable. Our goal is to grow our business through customer satisfaction. 3 EMPLOYEES. BONDED SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB REQUIREMENTS. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. HOURLY RATES. FLAT RATES AVAILABLE. WILL TRAVEL TO ENTIRE AREA.

Pmhlogistics

Specializing in moving and hauling services throughout Georgia! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right.Furniture and appliance relocation pros,We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

TATE THE GREAT MOVING COMPANY LLC

Owned and operated by United States Navy veteran. We are a professional moving company that cares about our customers and their valuable household items. We offer 10% duscounts for Senior Citizens and Military Veterans.

Offers by TATE THE GREAT MOVING COMPANY LLC on Angi

07/29/2021

Shannon C.

We had a great experience today with Atlanta Moving Solutions today. We just moved into our now home, and have had all of our belongings in three mobile storage units for the last three months. We used "loading help" to load them, and realized our mistake before the last unit loading was finished. So, we decided we needed real movers to unload. In came AMS, to save the day. Matt and Dan were very helpful in booking the job originally and answering all of my questions. AJ & Bryan unloaded our first two units today, and were just fantastic. They were professional, courteous, fast , and took great care with our items that had been battered by loaders while putting them in the pod. They made today so much easier. I highly recommend this company for mobile storage unit moving - both loading and unloading. If we move again, we will definitely use them. And we wil never use "loading help" when we should use professional movers. They are worth every penny.

Description of Work
Mobile Mini Storage Units Unloaded

12/10/2019

Chakura K.

Great company. My family has been using them for years. I really take care in my belongings. For instance, I'm an artist and they take great care in packing and moving my paintings. They go the extra mile such as putting down mats to protect floors and sweeping when I forget! I used peach tree Movers once but they were nowhere near as productive and professional! Will always use Atlanta Moving Solutions!

Description of Work
Moving my home furniture and art pieces.

12/18/2018

Elaine M.

The men kept us informed when they would arrive. They were professional and friendly. Work was performed well.

Description of Work
2 bed antique bed frames taken to storage unit and lawn chairs returned to our house

12/18/2018

Elaine M.

The guys were professional and very helpful in seeing what needed to be done, getting items ready to move and the moving of the items.

Description of Work
moving some items to storage and some from storage to home

06/12/2018

Jean F.

This company was recommended by the pod company, go minis. I called to schedule my move and was given a verbal date and time, without a confirmation. The conversation left me wondering if they would even show up. So I asked the pod people to follow up to ensure I did indeed have movers coming. I finally received an email from Atlanta moving Solutions confirming date and time. Day of move I received a voice/text that movers were scheduled to show up between 1 to 3 that day and they needed my address. Three o'clock came, no movers, then 3:30 I called to check and I was told they were on the way, called again around 4/430 again told they were on the way, my third and final call, again told they were on the way...ok Just sit tight, I told myself. Got a call from the AMS around 5ish letting me know they rescheduled me to the following day and they forgot to tell me. Well, the following day was the closing and the new homeowners were scheduled to move in at 11am...you can imagine the cluster this caused for me and the new home buyers. I begged AMS to get this done that day...but my calls were not returned. Movers were to show up on rescheduled day at 8am, they pulled up at 845am, they accessed the area and I asked advice on what I could pack and store for an extended period of time. To be clear my home was packed, I needed advice on items like caulk and other yard/garage items that were already in a box, but not taped, most of the responses were just a shrug of the shoulders. My neighbors were at the ready to store anything I could not store in the pod for an extended period of time. Movers did ask me to box a pair of speakers and one other thing I’m not able to recall what it was at the moment, to protect the items from damage… thank you, awesome and done in 2 minutes. Movers were nice enough, but when asked to cover the entire white cloth chaise with shrink wrap (3 times) they just nodded and never did it. I asked them to shrink wrap a ladder, mover said he would not but I could (by this time the new home owners were moving their stuff in as I was moving out and the movers wanted ME to wrap my furniture – I was told this was a part of the service?) In fact movers put the ladder on top of an antique piece of furniture without even using furniture pads/blankets, of which I had extras (see photo). They also just left stuff around the house, i.e. framed art I had put bubble wrap around but wanted them to wrap with blankets, hand weights, 2 5/lbs. and 2 2.5lbs , they just left this stuff on the floor??? But movers knew these items were mine as I had asked them how I should handle them for storage. I asked the two movers to move the ladder sitting on an antique, they stepped on something in the pod, I’m not sure what it was but it may be crushed, and roughly moved the ladder back n forth over the antique furniture, and assured me it wasn’t going anywhere- OMG?!? There were so many other things that could’ve been handled better by the movers and I regret not hiring a professional company.... I, and the movers were the butt of every joke at the closing, how in the world does this happen? Where do all the good reviews come from??? I locked my pod and called AMS to complain, the only bit of information he focused on was that I had to box couple of items up while the movers were there. What a ******! Yes, I was fully packed, and have many people who can attest to that.... and sat waiting, fully packed- for movers for 4.5 hours on May 31st (no show) and 45 minutes on the June 1. No one called to apologize or to see how things went, they don’t seem to care. Not even an offer of compensation for the scheduling issue (paid full price for crappy treatment and service) and missed more work than I had anticipated, I’m a contractor, no work no pay…you betcha this is a big deal. I am one disgruntled client and will be posting this review everywhere. Picture one - the frame art I put bubble wrap around they just left lying in the house,(lower right of photo) didn't bother using the extra blankets to protect them- the large item leaning on them is a 30/40 lb. framed mirror (it has my dolly laying on it.smh) Second third fourth photo - ladder on antique furniture

Description of Work
Move my entire house into a pod for extended storage

05/04/2018

Matt L.

Matt and his crews are incredible. They were very professional and polite during the entire move. They kept our things very safe and secure and did it in a timely manner. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Moved our house

05/04/2018

Matt L.

Matt and his crew were awesome. Very professional and polite. Completed the move quickly and safely. Highly recommended to everyone!

Description of Work
House moved

08/23/2017

Ilya B.

The bottom line - the move went Very well. But I want to add a few details: When I look to hire any service provider, I always like to read reviews before making a decision - both, positive and negative. In this case, I saw a (1 out of only 2) negative right in front of my eyes, so I clicked on it. A long one, took a while to get through. And the first thing that struck me was that it didn't make much sense. It seemed like a person was venting, yet for no apparent reason, if we think about it. Then I read the owner's reply. Which made sense. Then I looked through a few positive ones (out of many). Everything sounded like it was a good, solid, and honest company to me. I really don't like it when a business gets a bad rap for no reason. And I know from personal experience that most people do not take the time to analyze negative comments (in general), and determine for themselves whether they make sense or not. But I do. And I do not like an unfair treatment... So, I called a few other movers first, got their info, and then called this mover (Matt is the owner, and he answered the phone himself, which I liked). It was, probably, the easiest call I ever made when hiring a company.- to the point, clear terms, easy on budget rates, my preferred day/time for a move was possible. Not even required a deposit, like some others. To me it was a clear decision - I hired Matt. I even called late the night before and left a message asking to push the time up a bit because of my unexpected schedule change. Even that was not a problem. His two guys and a truck were at the location even before I got there! Took care of every piece of furniture. Wrapped things carefully, moved every piece without a scratch, were mindful of time, being well aware that for me time was money. I really appreciated that! Simple, clear paperwork, took just a few seconds, then cut a check and the move was done. Like I said in the beginning - everything went swimmingly. But I wanted to provide as many details as I could - hoping to somewhat compensate for that (what I consider) unfair review and tell others about my experience. To finish up, I have a rule: when I find a solid service provider (any service that I might use more than once), their number goes into my rolodex. Matt's number is there now. And I would not hesitate recommending him and his company to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Needed to move some furniture as well as other household items from Acworth to Marietta (East Cobb, by The Merchant's Walk area).

07/02/2017

Stephanie B.

They charged me $1,000 to load (JUST LOAD) 2 pods!!!! PLEASE READ SO YOU DON'T GET RIPPED OFF! This was my first time using Atlanta Moving solutions and I am a VERY firm believer in offering a company a little understanding that everyone has off days. I RARELY EVER post a negative review on any business, I am in the service industry and know first hand how hard it can be to please everyone. However, this company took advantage of me. I called Atlanta moving solutions off of a cleaver ad they left on my door step. I am bad about waiting until the last second and called this company about 7 days before the date of the actual move.... I only needed movers to load 1 20 ft POD at the time. The owner explained they do hundreds of these every year, and that they would have it done in under 3 hours and that the cost would be $475.00 *I had sticker shock for the simple fact I'd NEVER heard such a high price, but I also had a week to move and knew I needed something FAST and figured it they are the best, let's just do it! *I take partial blame for this, I should have allowed myself more time to receive multiple quotes, but being a single mother of three does not leave much free time* On the day they were due to move me, they arrived at 2 pm (3 guys total)... at that time is was brought to their attention I now had 2 pods, one 16 foot and one 20 foot... the owner called me because I was not there at the moment *I had my grandmother there* and said "we thought it was one, we will do our best"... he never mentioned new fee's... nothing, I assumed it might take longer and I might have to pay more but I didn't expect another $475.00 charge which I was informed to pay at the end of the evening! However, my sole complaint isn't just the EXTREME price. I am always willing to pay for outstanding service, but I didn't receive that! I ordered 4 mattress covers with my PODS which are water proof and dust proof, all 4 of which the movers moved outside the pods when they began to load... later that evening I noticed ALL 4 mattress covers had never been opened or used and yet all my very nice mattresses had been loaded! When I approached the loader to explain I had purchased extremely nice mattresses and I wanted them protected He basically admitted he forgot about them and that I will be fine to not put them on! So I am paying you $1,000 and you get to make the call on IF you will put on the mattress covers I purchased?!?!? I called the owner, I was calm, and kind but explained my concern and disappointment. He also said "oh your mattresses will be fine" "I'll refund you the cost of your mattress covers you bought if you like, but that's it" so... I just bought 3 EXTREMELY nice mattresses 3 months ago that I saved YEARS to buy and I've paid you $1,000 (I will soon find out) to move them and you simply tell me get over it? They will be fine? As they sit in a nasty dirt and dust covered pod soaking up goodness knows what? I get it might seem small to some, but I have children with health issues and this is important to me! I am not trying to be rude, but I am paying you, and expecting you to utilize mattress covers I purchased for just this move should not be ranked above expectation. I finally hung up knowing the owner was not offering to take out my mattresses that have been packed and cover them. THEN... while I am inside helping grab boxes to bring outside to load, apparently the original crew I had got changed out for a group of young kids and no one even told me. It began to rain, they left furniture sitting in the rain, knocked over and damaged lamps, took the wet furniture and placed it into the pod without wiping off the water, and kept handing me random bolts and going "this went to some of your stuff, you might want to put them up"... UM... WHAT STUFF?!?!? Why is this not in little bags and tapped to whatever it belonged to like EVERY OTHER MOVER WHO MOVED ME IN THE PAST HAD DONE! This happened to me 4 different times and I know have a collection of bolts I have no clue what items they belong to! I finally handed them tape and told them TAPE THE BOLTS TO THE STUFF! Lastly... after fully loading, I walked upstairs to vacuum and realized they forgot the washer and dryer! I had tagged every item not being moved with a yellow tag labeled STAY and the washer and dryer were not one of them. The young boys said sorry, mentioning the original crew that left did not tell them there was a washer and dryer still in the home. The poor young boys then had to unload a decent amount of stuff *in the rain* and reload to fit my washer and dryer... The crew of three men arrived at my home at 2 pm and the crew of 6 young boys did not leave until almost 8 pm due to repacking and then told me "you owe us $998.00 for 2 PODS ma'am". I paid them because I don't stiff people... but this company just used a single mom of 3 and didn't even provide me care or service in the process. I won't be recommending them EVER! SO SAD! The owner never even called after the movers left (knowing I had reached out to him once) to ask me how I was satisfied overall with my service or what he could possibly do to make up for any frustration. I only write bad reviews when zero clear action is truly taken to rectify a negative experience... At $1,000... I was owed more, truly disappointed. Its a shame, but I can not help question if they took advantage of me because I was a young, single woman...

Description of Work
I hired Atlanta moving solutions to load my furniture into 2 PODS. The home was 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and about 2500 sqft.

Category moving companies

This customer was told upfront that if you add an additional container you also have to pay for that as well. We sent additional men due to this. I'm confused at her claim. Originally she had us scheduled to load (1) 20ft pod. She called a couple days prior and added an additional 20ft pod. Now (2) 40ft to load. (Double the job size double the crew ) . We charge per container which was explained to her a number of times. She agreed to the price prior to hiring us. We had up to 8 men there for over 6 hours loading her 2 containers in sideways rain for $950. (Not much profit at all). She was not overcharged. We called and tried to move the date due to rain but she had to have it done that day. I'm not sure how the going rate (flat set price agreed upon prior to hiring us) is considered taking advantage of . We were upfront and clear when she scheduled, when she added the 2nd container and when we prevailed the day prior. I do apologize for the crew not seeing the mattress bags. They were under the blankets and the crew didn't see them until after the mattresses were loaded and the pods were full. We were not hired to pack (bag mattress for customer) we were hired to load. The crew definitely doesn't mind helping you out and bagging the mattresses but it would definitely help if the customer is on-site to point them out and let them know before the mattress is loaded. This customer was not on-site most of the day. This customer also tried to have us discount money off her unload of the containers (do the work at a cheaper rate to take the reviews she left us down ). We chose not to do the second part of her job. We will take your review and build on it. We appreciate your feedback. We will make sure from here on out to let the customers know they need to be on-site and if there is additional packing (mattresses bagged for customer) that we are told up front to eliminate confusion . Thanks- Matt Donaldson

06/30/2017

Frank A.

They did a great job. Showed up when they said they would and were very responsive. Only complaint was that apparently they had a small leak in the room of one of their trucks which allowed some water to get in on a few items. No major damage fortunately, but could have been. Otherwise, their service was very commendable.

Description of Work
Moved from Atlanta to Augusta

Category moving companies

We are a full service moving company operating out of Kennesaw Georgia serving the surrounding areas within the state of Georgia. We offer moving, storage, mobile storage, furniture disassembly and install , full packing services, pool table as well as piano moving. We are a family owned business and offer movers with the highest skill set and integrity in the business. Our employees are hands down what we are selling. Give us a call and find out for yourself.

Ask for details.