Hampton Service Center

Hampton, GA 30228

General Automotive Repair...

06/15/2014

Eric R.

I called Hampton Service Center early in the morning due to a temperature reading in excess of normal. I set up an appointment for lunchtime. My son and I tried changing the radiator cap and replacing coolant. When we did, it became apparent that the radiator was leaking coolant. We dropped off the car about noon. Ronnie called with the estimate a short time later (about $425) and I OK'ed the repair. The job was done by 3:30. This was amazing for several reasons: 1. Monday is AWLAYS busy at Hampton Service Center and this was no exception. They knew my son needed the car and they GOT IT DONE! 2. After I told them to repair the car, I looked online at the instructions on replacing the radiator and you basically have to take the whole front end of the car off (including the bumper, grill, purge the A/C system, take off the A/C condenser, etc). Ronnie said he had two men working on the car and they GOT IT DONE! 3. When I paid for the car that afternoon, I asked if we could pick it up early in the morning. No problem they said. My son lives in Macon, GA and I asked a co-worker who also lived in Macon if there was a shop down there that my son could start using to develop a relationship with like I have Hampton Service Center. He said there was, "Hampton Service Center!" This guy goes 60 miles to Hampton Service Center because they are trustworthy, quick, and accurate in their work. I wouldn't take my car anyplace else.

Description of Work
Replaced the radiator.

Category auto repair

Thank you so much for your comments about our company. We strive each day to give you and our family and friends the best in customer service , price and value. Thank your for your understanding about the wait time for appointments, sometimes it is hard to do same day, but I am thankful that everything worked out well to allow your son to continue with out any issues. It is always our pleasure to serve you and our customers to the very best of our ability. Thank you for posting on this site and for your comments. We look forward to helping you with your future needs.

09/30/2013

Barry W.

I called first to make sure they could look at it, then dropped the car off while I went to work across the street. They found the noise, and called me to okay the work and the price. Then they installed the part and had the car ready by the end of my shift. This small town but up to date repair shop has always been honest and straightforward on other repairs, if I only need an inexpensive part that's all they recommend. They don't try to push extra work or maintenance and they have always been able to solve my problem.

Description of Work
Brett and the techs found and repaired a clunking noise on my newly acquired used GTI. It was worn out sway bar ends.

Category auto repair

Thank you for trust in us. I really want to thank you for sharing your thoughts about us and how we are doing as far as serving you. It is our pleasure to work with you on your vehicles needs for repairing them. I look forward to helping more in the future as needs arise.

07/29/2013

Teddy R.

We are new to the area and I was searching for a place to take my 10 year old Toyota Highlander in for a tune up and regularly scheduled maintenance. They got me in quickly, explained everything prior to work being done. They seem honest and fair. The shop is not fancy, but they have a small waiting area which is air conditioned, or there is a picnic bench outside. There is also a Wendy's and Waffle House just down the street which they offered to drive me to, but it was a nice morning and within walking distance. I will continue to service our cars here.

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenance. Tune up. Fluid and filter change.

Category auto repair

Thanks (removed member name) for awesome comments, I am glad you have had a great experience at an automotive repair center. I look forward to many more opportunities to serve you in the future. Thanks again.

06/10/2013

Elizabeth L.

This is the only Auto mechanic I will use, even though it is out of the way. They are honest, professional and provide excellent communication if there is difficulty obtaining a part. The pricing is very fair.

Description of Work
General maintenance of 2005 Honda Accord

Category auto repair

Thanks for your continued trust in us and our company. I would like to thank you for your great comments and your willingness to rate us very high. We are thankful to have great customers as yourself.

04/23/2013

Kelly P.

We are happy with their work. They are our first choice for car maintenance. They seem very honest and trustworthy.

Description of Work
We last took our car here for a repair.

03/06/2012

Elizabeth L.

I have used this shop for several years for both myself, single female, and my 28 year old daughter. I have the utmost confidence in their integrity and technical competence. I never feel uncomfortable dealing with any individual there. I drive substantially out of my way to patronize this shop and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
This particular service will likely be around two or three hundred but I have had them handle much more expensive repairs as well so I listed a higher amount. I refer these folks every chance I get!! They have done brake work, replaced a starter, general maintenance. I would trust them with anything.

Category auto repair

Thanks so much for your rewarding comments, as a business owner, I am happy you have given us an opportunity to serve you many times. Thanks so much for sharing how we are doing.

08/10/2010

Elizabeth L.

I was referred to this company by a single female friend who has used them for years and sings their praises. I took my Honda and was shocked at how quickly they turned it around and for a VERY reasonable price. I thought there was work that needed to be done and they said NO. Never had that happen before. They did not try to push additional products or services. My daughter's car broke down around Christmas and once again they worked with us while we returned a warrantied part and did the repairs for a very fair price. After only two experiences with them, I will never use another mechanic as long as they are in business and go a good bit out of my way to get my car to them. My assessment is honest, professional, customer service oriented and the environment is not intimidating to a female.

Description of Work
Auto repair on 2005 Honda and 2005 Mazda

Category auto repair

Thanks so much for your trust in us, I recently was contacted by Angie's list saying there had been comments left about our business, so I appoligize for not responding for so long. Thank you so much for the comments left for the world to see, I am greatful to be able to serve customers as yourself, and look forward for oppotunities in the future to help you. Thank again!

Midway Auto Repair

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

Auto Service