Flood-X

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2007

852 Bailey Woods Rd

Dacula, GA 30019

Flood X is a certified company. Institute of inspection cleaning and restoration certification (IICRC) Certified Firm Company number 139743. Flood-X inc establish in 1997. The Principal director (Owner) Jennifer Renwick saw an opportunity in the market place for a better customer driven company for the water damage restoration business. The company focus on customer satisfaction during their time of need in a disaster situation. Over the years we have grown to become one of the trusted name in water damage Restoration. Flood X have expanded and added Mold remediation and air quality testing to our list of services in Georgia. We still specialize in water damage. Flood-X offers a comprehensive range of services from structural drying, mold remediation, and carpet restoration. Bringing the peace of mind to our consumer and business that we services. Flood-X is also widely recognized for our superior services in the Restoration industry. Our commitment to standing out as a leader in the area of quality workmanship and ethics . Our mission is to be No. 1 in providing a fast and simple solutions to your water damage situation. therefore giving you a wonderful experience during your time of disaster. 24/7 Emergency Service. Operators are Standing By!...

10/07/2021

JoAnne M.

The lady is one of the nastiest and unprofessional individuals I have ever encountered. She's an argumentative liar. She marked up the bill from the original quote by 30% and claimed to do work that was actually performed by the first Mold remediation company I hired. She also left moldy untreated drywall behind. One of the machines that they set up started "leaking" water which required them to come back out. She billed me for an "emergency" call although they came out during normal business hours.. I reached out to my Claim's Manager at Traveler's to dispute Jennifer's bill, but she didn't find any fault with Jennifer's behavior. Flood-X is a preferred provider for Travelers, and although I've been a paying customer since 2007, the Claim's manager did nothing to address the matter. I knew I had been scammed, but I was under so much stress due to a house fire, that I resigned to pay it to stop her harassing calls, text messages, and voicemails. The fact that I had been displaced from my home did not deter her from harassing me. When I called her from my hotel room to pay (as promised), she put me on hold for a really really really long time. I thought to myself this is weird, because she's been harassing me continuously about this. I hung up. On 9-26-21, she left a voicemail threatening to place a lien on my home knowing that I've been getting it ready to list and sell. When I called her back, I told her to not ever contact me again. I had had enough. I mailed the check on 10-1-21 (Certified Mail). Today, 10-7-21, I received a Certified letter from Jennifer that included a copy of the Mechanic's lien she placed on my property. The check is still outstanding. This woman is wicked, run! There is another review of someone else who had a similar experience. I received the invoice for work completed 8-18, near the end of August, and the paperwork shows she put a Mechanic's lien on my property 9-30-21.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category mold removal

[Member Name Removed], Please keep in mind that we did everything to help you . You choose to go with another company . I can’t make everyone happy when they refuse to pay and keep the line of communication open. I did call snd text you numerous times. You did but respond. If you do not keep the line of communication open and avoids my calls and texts then YES I will place a lien on your property.

06/25/2019

Jacquie S.

Jennifer and her crew were amazing. They came to my home within minutes of my call. The team removed all contaminated materials, dried every thing out, cleaned our air completely, and even worked directly with our insurance company. I cannot praise this company enough. I highly recommend them. I would not wish a disaster on anyone, but if you do have a flood or fire, do not hesitate to call this company. They helped turn a terrible situation around.

Description of Work
Cleaned up home and removed all contaminated materials after a sewer back-up into my home

Category water damage restoration,sewer cleaning,mold removal

Thank you !

06/22/2019

Prasanna J.

Extremely impressed with the work Floodx did for mitigation work. Specially the Drew as a person and great employee of Floodx, He is so humble, knowable and hard working. The entire process starting from getting out from mess due to leak till adding dehumidifier and drying stuff was very professional. While removing granite it broke but i think its part of mitigation work. I also worked with Jennifer and highly recommend and she is such a professional person to work with. Yes defiantly if I run into any issues , Floodx will be my first choice.

Description of Work
Mitigation work

06/17/2019

Christina S.

The lady who runs this company is unprofessional and rude. The work wasn't done to the description on the website and they had to come back and fix it, despite her continually arguing with me. She made continual and harassing threats to put a lien on my property when I informed her numerous times that I had not yet received the money from insurance. Upon job completion, my home inspector informed me that not only had the work been done wrong, but that I was overcharged. Give someone else your business unless you enjoy harrassment, stress and sub-par work.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Never once did [Member Name Removed] return my calls nor my texts. She did not acknowledge the payment due or give me an update on payment status . Work was completed and NO issues was brought to our attention until it was time to pay.

05/01/2019

DEMI O.

I don't even know where to begin with this company. They were at my doors at 2am and did not leave until the were satisfied and comfortable! they cleaned up EVERY thing in my basement. Did daily service calls to make sure I was comfortable as well as made house calls to make sure that their equipment was doing what it suppose to do. I had a chance to speak to the owner and once I spoke to her, everything made since as to why her team is so awesome. A strong head produce a strong body. Thanks so much FloodX for all that you have done for me and my family at such a vulnerable time. Your dedication, hard work, and commitment has help carry my husband and I through a difficult time with our home and for that, we must say thank you!

Description of Work
I had a pipe burst and flood my basement!

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for your kind words . We appreciate it.

04/04/2019

Seun A.

Jennifer and Andrew were fantastic! I had a leak in my upstairs bathroom, and the plumber damaged the floor in fixing the pipe. I was concerned about the structural integrity of the floor after the damage, so messaged Flood-X. Jennifer responded right away, so fast in fact that I was actually surprised. She was very pleasant, and we scheduled an appointment for two days later. I had to reschedule at the last minute and she was very accommodating. When she and Andrew came out, they were very thorough in inspecting the area. They pointed out which areas were wet and gave me an excellent price to set up a dehumidifier and fan. I was thrilled with how friendly and professional they were, and would highly recommend their services to other.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank for your kind kind words . It was a pleasure serving you. Thank you .

03/06/2019

Eric S.

Flood-X took care of a water damage situation that we had. They were very prompt in coming out to give an estimate and work started on schedule. The crew that was on site was professional and kept us updated on steps along the way. The owner of Flood-X and supervisor on-site both responded immediately to any concerns we had. We would certainly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Water Damage Restoration

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you Mr and Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/05/2018

Robert H.

Everyone we worked with at Flood-X was very friendly, responsive and professional. They did an excellent job of removing all damaged drywall, cabinets and flooring, cleaning/disinfecting the work site and ensuring that the area was thoroughly dry with fans and a dehumidifier. The damage was covered by our homeowner's insurance, and Flood-X worked directly with them for billing. They helped make a stressful situation as easy as possible!

Description of Work
Mold Remediation after water leak

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you. We appreciate your kindness.

08/17/2018

Julie P.

We had a leak in the ceiling in an upstairs bedroom. Called our insurance company and got a list of water remediation companies to contact. Called Flood-X and they were out within an hour or so to begin the process of drying everything out. They removed the wet materials and set up the equipment in the affected rooms then came by daily to check the progress. Everyone on the crew was polite and professional, and the owner checked on us to make sure that everything was going well on the site. It was a really good experience. Should the need arise, I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Water leak

Thank you !

06/23/2018

Robert B.

Flood-X did a beautiful job. The kitchen was restored perfectly. All the smoke damage repairs that the insurance company approved were done quickly and well. I was also very satisfied with the work they did for me. When they finished, the house was in excellent shape and generated three serious offers in the first two days after listing. I dealt with Jennifer Renwick, the owner. She is a smart, hard charging and tremendously capable person with a strong customer service orientation. My first challenge was finding a fire and smoke damage repair firm that was willing and able to do the job within the amount specified by the tenant's insurance company. I contacted two other companies first, including one I'd done business with before. One didn't even try, and the other's estimate couldn't come close to the insurer's cost limits. Jennifer listened well, understood the problem, and quickly found a way to make things work both for me and her company. She is an excellent problem solver and a very easy and responsive person to work with. We worked out a deal between us and she delivered the work promised on time and on budget, despite some obstacles along the way. One obstacle was a tenant who was not cooperative and felt that he had the right to direct what was to be done and when, even though our lease clearly specified otherwise. Jennifer and her crew had to deal with a number of problems generated by the tenant, and handled them all with patience and good humor. For example, the tenants made a claim about damage to their personal property. caused by her crew, Jennifer has a practice of documenting the initial damage and the work performed by her crews with photos, and those photos were extremely useful in resolving this problem and another one that arose later. For the smoke and damage repair, Flood-X cleaned all the affected areas on three floors. In the kitchen, the ceiling and one entire wall were replaced, including a full wall of cabinets. The flooring in the kitchen and carpet in the living and dining rooms were removed, the underfloor cleaned, and the carpet and kitchen flooring replaced. The oven, range hood and dishwasher were replaced. The work she did for me was painting and re-carpeting the rest of the house to match the paint and carpet in the smoke-damaged rooms. I can highly recommend Flood-X for any type of damage repair or renovation work. These folks respond quickly, show up on time, know their business, and get the job done right. It was a pleasure to work with them. I've owned and managed rental properties for over 25 years in California, Maryland, Georgia and Spain, and have worked with a lot of contractors. Flood-X is among the very best.

Description of Work
This was a complicated fire and smoke damage situation. A member of the tenants' family caused a fire in the kitchen that created a lot of damage, and the tenants had to move out. The tenants' renter's insurance agreed to cover the fire and smoke damage repairs up to a certain amount. I decided to sell the property and needed some work done in the part of the house not affected by the smoke damage. Flood-X did both fire and smoke damage repair and the additional work I needed. The cost of service shown below is for the work I paid for. The cost of service for the work done for the insurance company was $21, 677.

Category carpet installation,water damage restoration

Thank you very much for allowing me to work with you. You are a pleasure to work with and I truly appreciate your kindness and patience and I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to service you . Thank you !

AVM Restoration

With over 25 years of professional general contracting experience we are here to provide you with full restoration and remodeling services. We will work with your insurance company.

Water Pro Inc

Owner and President, Andrew Foray and his crew have been in the water damage restoration business since 2003. They are equipped to handle any size water damage emergency with the most cost effective high-end drying technology available. Water Pro, Inc. handles disaster restoration and flood cleanup all over Metro Atlanta. If you need immediate assistance with water damage and moisture control please call our 24-hour emergency response number at (404)822-8632. Water Pro, Inc. specializes primarily in drying after water damage due to broken pipes, flooding, hurricanes, and tornadoes. This requires an understanding of the physical properties of the materials to be dried and requires special instrumentation to calculate the extent of the water damage and the moisture content. Water Pro, Inc. uses high-tech dehumidifiers and other advanced drying equipment to get the job done in a fast, cost efficient time frame.

Mustache Mitigation

Mustache Mitigation specializes in property dry out, water extraction, damaged material demolition, carpet cleaning and contents cleaning as well as pack-out of personal property for work to be completed. Mustache Mitigation is a sister company to Gecon Construction, which has been in business since 2012 doing Mitigation and General Construction for disasters across the United States. Our staff are all certified in the industry and have years of experience in mitigation as well as in the insurance industry working as adjusters, which help us with working directly with your insurance company. http://www.mustachemitigation.com

$20

Water damage, sewage damage, fire damage, storm damage, mold remediation, water extraction air quality testing

Please Inquire