Aqua-Nomics Exterior Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2011

North Atlanta's leader in Power Washing, Soft-Washing, and Wood Care. Family owned, we are experienced, honest, professional, and reliable. As owner, I personally vet and train each team member, to ensure my high quality standards are met; and I still do work myself. We use biodegradable cleansers and professional-grade equipment to guarantee results. We have cleaned over 2000 homes, roofs, driveways, and decks in north Atlanta, so you can trust that we have the proper expertise to restore your home's exterior and make it sparkle! All backed by our mold elimination warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee (long before Angie's List was offering this.) We also accept credit and debit cards. DBA: Aqua-Nomics Pressure Washing....

TRS Painting, LLC

TRS Painting, LLC

03/12/2021

They did a beautiful job! It looks like a brand new house! I would definitely hire again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing of driveway, sidewalk and exterior house

CATEGORY pressure washing

02/05/2020

Reasonable quote. Crew arrived in company marked vehicle, provided relative job information to my questions and were friendly to work with. Quick/efficient work to clean roof - got rid of stains and mold making roof look great again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning / Treatment

CATEGORY roof cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you.

06/21/2019

I love the way they detail the job at the beginning and give you all the information you need for when they arrive. Daniel and Cameron were very professional and polite upon arrival. They walked me through the process and explained everything that would happen. To top it off their quote was significantly less than their competitors. Definitely will hire them again and gladly refer them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Softwashing the entire house, pressure washing driveway, sidewalks and patios

CATEGORY concrete driveways,window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for the kind review. Its great to hear you are happy with the results. It was a pleasure working for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

05/17/2019

As usual, Kirt and his wife did a very thorough job of cleaning our property. I've become accustomed to this level of professionalism - which is why I'd rather utilize their services as opposed to other contractors. While I am uber-picky and punctilious - the quality of work and price are just the right balance for us. In addition, they are really friendly and easy to talk to and work with. I reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash porch, deck, fence, walkway, driveway, and curb

CATEGORY decks,concrete driveways,fencing,pressure washing

Thank you for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your comments and your business. It was a pleasure speaking with you and your wife also. And we really love that you're involved in dog adoptions!

02/25/2019

I've had Aqua Nomics before and was looking forward to them doing the work again. I was heartbroken when I was told they no longer service my area, but if they got several jobs close by, they would schedule me in. I was delighted when they were able to do the work. This company is very pleasant to deal with, and I will use them as long as I can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Power washing done to concrete, siding, and some outdoor furniture.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you for your business, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your kind comments, and are happy we could make it out to your house. You are a joyful person, and a pleasure to work with.

Residential & Commercial Exterior Cleaning: Pressure Washing, Home Soft Washing, Exterior Mold Elimination, Gutter Stain Removal, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Streak Treatment, Wood Deck & Fence Staining. Clay, Rust & Oil Stain Remediation. Tennis Court Cleaning, Concrete Sealing.

Painting - Interior & Exterior. Major repair work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express