2 Brothers Moving Company

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2015

N/A

If you're looking for the best movers in Georgia, you have come to the right place. 2 Brothers Moving Company is dedicated to making your relocation as easy as possible. Our flat-rate pricing ensures that you get an honest price and are not left wondering like with the hourly-rate movers. In fact, we usually beat out the competition by at 100 dollars. We also offer packing and cleaning services exclusively for your convenience. It's time you get the fair treatment and affordable pricing you deserve. Our relocation specialists are eagerly awaiting your call in order to provide you with a quick and free quote for your move. Call us now! "Let's get you moved."...

Owned and operated by United States Navy veteran. We are a professional moving company that cares about our customers and their valuable household items. We offer 10% duscounts for Senior Citizens and Military Veterans.

Good afternoon! My name is Ketwan, but growing up my grandmother called me Keith; so I like to go by Keith. I have been in the moving business for 6 years. I started moving with a company called J&M moving service which is located in Richmond Va. They have over 300 reviews on Angie’s list where my name is mentioned several times. I became a supervisor there, and Mr. Mark Mosley (who is the boss) took me under his wing and taught me a lot. I very much appreciate him, and with the knowledge I’ve gained from him. I’ve decided to step out on my own. Me and my team bring to you respect, hardworking, diligent drive. With consideration of your valuables, we’re mindful to be as delicate as need be when it comes to your fragile pieces; but, we also put the muscle work in when it’s time! Upon arrival, we lay blankets down on the new house floors to ensure no damages against the floor. We offer furniture Pads which we stick under your furniture to prevent scratching of the floors. We go beyond the means to protect your furniture, your floors and ourselves. Communication is always key! Give me a call and we will discuss pricing. 804-956-8695. This is a family owned and run business, and from one family to another; we are going to protect you and your family’s treasured possessions!

Welcome to Maya Van Lines, Inc. Where customer care and satisfaction are our primary goals. Since 2002 we make it our top priority to deliver efficient, worry-free moving at a very affordable price. Each move is planned and coordinated according to each individual’s needs. We are licensed and insured for your peace of mind.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired 2 Brothers Moving Company? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Moving, Packing, Cleaning and Organizing