Cinderalla Maids Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

107 Racquet Dr

Canton, GA 30114

Cinderella Maids Service is proud to offer our services for your residential and commercial needs. Our teams work in small groups one to three people. We are careful in who we hire to make sure they adhere to the quality and standards we have set forth. Our company is licensed, bonded and insured....

06/04/2020

Elizabeth N.

When we moved to Atlanta, about 5 years ago, we started the arduous task of searching for a cleaning service. It's as hard as finding a hairdresser! Lol. After many failed attempts we secured Cinderella Cleaning's services. What a jewel we found! Sintija(pronounced Cynthia) is the hardest and smartest cleaner I've ever known! She cleans floors better than the previous 8 cleaners all put together! When it comes to cleaning, we all have certain things in our homes that we are more particular about than others. Dust, squeaky clean floors, clean blinds, bedding, etc. I always had to check and monitor the other cleaning companies but I don't her's! Its always perfect! You'd expect such perfection to come at a handsome price but she's very reasonable. I'd recommend her company to anyone who is tired of half cleaned houses and tired of going behind your cleaners and asking them to reclean!

Description of Work
Regular House Cleaning

05/16/2017

Eram H.

They are very good. I did a promo with them and they have been doing my house since then. Their price is good. The only problem I have is that they take too long. They are pretty efficient, so I think they dilly dally on purpose. Other than that, they are great and do a good job. I wish they would hurry up and do more because they charge by the hour. They are pretty booked up, but it's not their fault.

Description of Work
They do housecleaning services.

04/24/2017

keith A.

Very well. One of my wife's vases was broken in the process. Overall we were satisfied after an initial debacle when one of the team members left abruptly.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

04/20/2017

Beth H.

They did a fantastic job. The house was so clean and smelled so good. I couldn't have been happier with the level of cleaning done. They even stacked my daughter's toys in a creative way (not an easy job with all the toys she has). The only reason I didn't give straight A's was I was asked to give an extra $30 to "finish the job" which I would have rather them just finish the job in the amount of time I originally paid for. But still - I would definitely recommend and just advice to clarify the job expectations prior to service.

Description of Work
I had my house deep cleaned ahead of selling my home.

02/09/2017

Eram H.

Great job. So much painstaking, hard work and no scrimping: neither on time spent or product used. They are my new house cleaners!

Description of Work
House cleaning including toilets, kitchen, carpeted and wood floored rooms

02/03/2017

Meidy R.

Great work, very detailed cleaning.

Description of Work
House cleaning

04/01/2015

Daniel R.

The company owner, Sintija not only selects the best workers, she participates in the cleaning to establish the standards that her service will provide, which are top-notch. No detail escaped her attention and the house was left in an immaculate state. Even the insides of my recliner and couch were cleaned, something I've never seen any other housecleaning service do. Every room was left with a clean, fresh smell and the house felt more comfortable overall. I'm a retired sergeant and accustomed to inspecting troop barracks to find the smallest 'gig' - and I always found dirt - but I'm still looking around the nooks and crannies for anything that they overlooked. They've passed this NCO's inspection! Having Cinderella Maids Service over to clean your house is not a dispassionate, corporate experience - she and her team will clean your house as if you are the only family that she cares about. This is not the general 'wipe-down, scatter dust, vacuum and rush to finish' treatment you get with the larger services, the cleaning team stays until the work is done to the high standards set by Sintija. Highly recommend Cinderella Maids Service for any cleaning needs, whether it is one-time spring cleaning or regular weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning including hardwood floors, bathrooms, kitchen; window blinds, vacuuming, dusting and home office cleaning. Initial cleaning of my new home was done before moving in and I've decided to go with this company for bi-weekly cleanings.

03/12/2015

Dawn S.

Sintija and her team are amazing! They are always here, always on time, and ALWAYS consistent. The price is fantastic, but she is worth so much more! They do every task every time. Fans, wood floors, stainless appliances, all consistently done each and every visit. I know exactly when she is going to show up, exactly how long she will be here, and exactly what will get done while they are here. I've consistently had to ask for extra days to prepare for a party or an event and she always makes it happen. They find a way to squeeze that extra cleaning in and take one worry off of my mind. Having had large chains, and the single individual, I've been through them all and Sinjtia and her team are the best cleaning decision I have ever made.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly cleaning

03/07/2015

Aaron M.

The crew worked very hard and very fast. Honestly I had no idea an oven in the condition mine was in could ever look brand new again. The house smelled great and I am convinced that my house sold faster because of it. I am really glad that I didn't have to do it myself!

Description of Work
I hired Cinderella Maids Service for a move out cleaning. They showed up on time and worked very hard. They cleaned the tile floors and carpet, bathrooms, kitchen, light fixtures, inside the cupboards, the house looked great.

02/25/2015

Michael L.

Sintija and her team show up on time, every time. They do a great job and are very fair on price! In fact, I have had several services over the last eight years that I have owned my home, and they are by far the best in quality and price. Every time they clean, everywhere. In the past other companies or even single person services, would clean some places some week and other places other weeks, leaving some areas neglected. Cinderella Maids service does a great job cleaning the entire house each time. My biggest pet peeves are corners, fans, air ducts, and of course my hardwoods! Too many times in the past service providers will do a good job initially and slack off over time. I have used Cinderella now for over 8 months and they have continued to impress me and my very particular girlfriend. My hardwoods are mopped and shined every time using a great cleaner. There are no residues left, as with previous providers. They are very efficient and get their work done fast, without sacrificing on quality. All of the maids are courteous and can speak English and can communicate with you effectively. They offer customized packages to suit your needs. They even use their own products, rags, and vacuum, which is included in the price! Once I even asked them to come right before Thanksgiving and clean the basement part of the house, which is not regularly done, and they squeezed us in without a problem! I know how difficult and hard it is to find a great cleaning service and I am happy that I have found them. More people need to know about this company. As a business owner myself in the service industry, I am always eager to spread the word about good companies. Give them a try, they won't let you down!

Description of Work
Sintija and her team cleans my house bi-weekly.

Srvve

We clean homes! Whether you are looking for a move-out cleaning, a consistent clean every couple of weeks, or someone to manage your short-term rental cleaning, we are here for you! Top Reasons to Work with Srvve: 1.) Don't worry about carrying cash. We use a system that allows you to pay online! You can even store a card on file to make the whole process seamless. 2.) You can contact us however is easiest for you. Call, text, email, or simply message us through Thumbtack and we will respond at almost any time! 3.) Our cleaners use a proven cleaning method while making sure to understand what is most important to you. Each cleaner has an app with notes to make sure we always are fully up to date on anything that will help us give you the best cleaning possible. We are a modern, locally owned, cleaning company founded right in Smyrna, GA. We are passionate about providing the absolute best service in the industry. Making your home the cleanest version of itself is our passion. We can't wait to Srvve you!

5 Star Pristine, LLC

Trusted professionals and 46-point checklist to make sure your home is pristine clean. We except weekly, bi-weekly, monthly cleaning, general, deep cleaning, move-in/move-out cleaning appointments. Recurring customers get up to 20% off their services. Our cleaning experts are experienced, friendly, background checked, and insured.

Whole-istic Cleaners LLC

15+ years of experience providing top notch cleaning services, disinfecting and sanitizing for both residential and commercial clients.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Residential Cleaning, Move In & Move Out Services, & Spring Cleaning.