Monro Moving & Storage Company - Allied Van Lines

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2012

full time employees, nationally background check, drug tested, started in 1977....

Savannah River Junk Removal

We are a Junk Removal service new to the CSRA. We do everything from home clean outs to decluttering and organization. No job is too small! Our prices are competitive and we always arrive on time. We have been in business for a month ever since me and my partner decided to move back from college and try our hand at business.

Five Star Moving

We have the experience and dedication to relocate your home or business! We are a local, family owned business, that was started by John Dowdy, Sr in 2000. As of 2019, it is now owned and operated by his son, John Dowdy, Jr. We are licensed to provide moves for the states of Georgia, South Carolina, and 8 other surrounding states. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

American Moving Labor

Certified, professional moving crews to load /unload your belongings safely and efficiently. We supply all furniture pads, dollies and tools required to make your moving experience as stress free as possible! Competitive rates and flexible hours at your convienience! 15 Years of experience! Cash/ check or debit/credit cards accepted!

12/28/2018

I was very happy with the whole experience

Description of Work
Packing and storage

08/21/2018

It went PERFECTLY, which is something that very few homeowners can say when being completely moved by a moving company. These guys took great care of even the smallest of boxes and lifted even heavy things with ease (or it seemed that way). I live on a very steep driveway, so I let them use my pickup truck to tote things up and down the driveway. They were easy to relate to and talk to and seemed ...

Description of Work
I needed a complicated move done. It wasn't a big move, but required moving certain items from one house to another, then stuff from a storage unit to my house, then stuff out of my house and into storage at Monro.

08/21/2018

I have used Monro moving on two occasions. The owner, Abe, is kind and professional. Abe is very knowledgeable about what it takes to make a move successful. Abe's team of movers are prompt and courteous. The entire company is focused on making moving a pain free experience. Choosing a company to handle personal valuable items is a big decision. I trust Monro moving to care for my home and belongs...

Description of Work
Moving and Storage

07/18/2017

That was the reason I went back for a second time. The quality of the workers doing the move, protecting the furniture all that was so good the first time I specifically asked for the same crew by name and got them.

Description of Work
We moved our stuff into corporate housing and that was move us into a rental for a year. While the house was being built.

Category moving companies

07/18/2017

They were A's across the board as well, we've used them before a year earlier and they did a great job and we specifically asked for the same crew and we got the same crew even.

Description of Work
Moving.

Category moving companies

07/11/2017

Monro Movers did an excellent job for us! We managed to get a large home of furniture moved without a single thing missing or damaged. Thank you Monro! Jimmie

Description of Work
Moving

06/26/2017

Great! They were on time, professional, and helpful.

Description of Work
Move furniture to new house

05/28/2017

Great service and amazing price. If I had known they were that reasonably priced, friendly and was going to do such a great job I would have had them move more. I moved a lot of my smaller things but in the future I will let them move it all. I couldn't have been happier. Look forward to using them again in the future when I downsize homes.

Description of Work
Moved furniture (which I have a lot of) from one location to my new home.

05/24/2017

Excellent service! I will definitely use them when I move again

Description of Work
Moving furniture from one location to another.

05/17/2017

The move itself was fine. As it turned out I was doubled charged for travel time. The charge was $110/hr with a four hour minimum. I made the mistake of relying on the word of the head honcho instead of getting a written quote first; if you use these guys don't rely on someone's word. The job took exactly 4 hours. However there was an additional $110 for one hour of travel time (the travel time was actually 45 minutes). The guys who did the moving were very nice. There was no problem with them. The guy i dealt with on the phone was very nice as well. He just didn't tell me that I would be double charged for the time en route from the public storage to the house. I will get written estimates from here on out before selecting a moving company, even if it is only a short, local move.

Description of Work
Move items from a public storage place to our house.

Category moving company

Local & long distance moving, office & record moving, record storage, complete & partial packing.