CertaPro of Augusta GA

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2010

215 Baston Rd

Augusta, GA 30907

With every painting project, we're committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC areas. Residential painting or Commercial painting, Interior painting or Exterior painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty- of a job well done. Whatever your needs, big or small, CertaPro will provide a professional quality paint job and an experience you'll be thrilled with. That's our promise, that's certainty. Additional DBAs - Augusta CertaPro, CertaPro Painters of Augusta, CertaPro Painters Ltd. Additional phones - (800) 462-3782, (800) 689-7271. Independently owned & operated...

01/03/2022

Jessy E.

We recently wrapped up interior painting services with CertaPro at our new home. This house was built nearly 60 years ago and had quite a few challenges. Austen and his crew did a really terrific job taking care of making this house a home for us. They were professional, courteous, and friendly. They made the process very comfortable and left our house in great shape.

Description of Work
We had interior wallpaper removed, painting done on walls, trim, doors, and bookcases.

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing

09/22/2021

Quincy F.

It went great!!!! Austen Lynn and his crew of professional, well trained technicians painted and restored the walls/trim in my master bath to perfection and it only took a day and a half! Excellent work and precision; these guys take their craft seriously and I'll be calling them again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Needed walls and trim in Master bedroom/bathroom plus two closets repainted.

10/17/2020

Steven H.

We just had the best team from Certa Pro refinish the cedar on our house. Austen Lynn along with Shawn, Tim, Jody and Jordan transformed our place in a short 72 hrs. Check out the before and after pics for yourself! Not only was this team professional and courteous, but they were knowledgeable, efficient and paid close attention to detail. We will always use CertaPro in the future and we will ask specifically for Austen and his team. Why look elsewhere when we found the best!

Description of Work
Cedar Siding Refinishing

Category house painters

09/22/2020

zena S.

Gene and Billy came in , took over the job . Left me a very happy customer . They did an excellent job , cleaned up , were very professional and I will use them again . Thank God for people who still take pride in their work and will stand behind it . Remember Certa Pro when you get ready to paint .

Description of Work
Freshen up my little guys bedroom .

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

05/13/2020

sandra Y.

Jesse Shipman the team supervisor did an excellent job! The team worked hard and got the job done on time! All of my questions were answered and the team was friendly and they all had knowledge of the Sherwin-Williams paint that was used! Would recommend them!

Description of Work
Townhouse was painted on the outside with pressure washing!

Category pressure washing,house painters,cabinet refacing

05/22/2017

Steve M.

Everyone was friendly and showed up on time. The crew did fix nail holes in the walls, but did not want to repair anything else. The were quick and painted well. When the job was finished, and the crew had left, I noticed a few things that was not repaired and a room that the base boards were missed. They came back a couple of weeks later. It ended up being me trying to convince the painter to try and fix/repaint the items. Some things they did, some they did not. The job was still not done 100% and did cause some anxiety. I ended up micro managing the job to get basic repair work done. The company did offer to send another crew out, but I had already lost 3 days of work so I was unable to take more time off to oversee the second attempt to correct. I ended up asking for some paint so that I could repair and paint the areas myself.

Description of Work
We had the ceilings, walls, baseboards, crown molding, and window sills painted in most of the house. Some minor repair was needed in a few areas.

04/24/2017

Melissa S.

Sloppy - did not take down a curtain rod, then when we later replaced it we had a contrasting wall color/holes to cover. Wall paint was slopped onto trim in places. We also had some stereo earpieces that went missing during their visit. They did replace the cost of the earbuds, but I would not want them in my house again.

Description of Work
Interior painting of 2 rooms - changed color

12/29/2016

Terrell LD B.

awesome , will be calling you guys in the spring of 2017

Description of Work
I used Certa_ Pro of Augusta once again , and waited for Ashley to be available to supervise my Job. I had my exterior front touched up for new Life , All front shutters the same as the front door. And I had my two car garage on the side of the house painted from tan to Black. Awesome out come. Interior was the whole Foyer .Total height is like 17 ft. they covered my wood stair case . I had a few little tiny paint bubbles on the right short stair case. But that something that could easily be missed because I choose a Neutral color so I didn't even see the tiny spots till two days later. But for real I can clean that myself. I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose. This guy Ashely takes his job very seriously and has pride in his work. I really appreciate that because it's expensive to love on your Love home. But I appreciate the communication and Professional matter that he deals with his customers. I will be getting another large outside job done in the spring. I found out through him that Certa Pro does a little of everything when I was taking to Mr.Ashley. So if he's still when them I will be calling them for sure . By the way all my neighbors love my garage doors they do look brand new . Ashley sanded and cleaned them down good before he sprayed them. Awesome . HooRah!! It's a Army thing

Category house painters,interior painters

10/31/2016

James N.

The painting went well. I did ask for some holes NOT to be patched, but they were patched anyways. Overall the paint job was good, but the attention to detail was lacking. Paint was left on several light switches and outlets, dust got everywhere from sanding, and was not cleaned up well. Paint was dripped on floors despite being covered with cloths. When I responded to the management, I never received an acknowledgement of my complaint or response to them. I ended up hiring a cleaning service to clean up the mess that was left after the crew hastily cleaned up with a shop vac and dirty chemical soaked rags. The end result of the painting was good, but the details were not. It ended up being more expensive and more of a hassle due to the cleanup efforts. It is upsetting that they would not respond or work with me after I paid the invoice for services.

Description of Work
Repainting of walls damaged during a furniture delivery

10/12/2016

Terrell LD B.

#Awesome! I used Certa Pro January of 2015 and was very pleased. Ashley the guy that leads one of the paint groups for Augusta , Ga made me feel very comfortable with them inside and outside my home. I have no complaints and I'm a neat freak. I'm having a even larger Job done next month. Don't think about it. Call them they Honor Military and Seniors.

Description of Work
Interior & Exterior

Category house painters,interior painters

All Brite House Wash Inc

We have the experience and the expertise. We only do power washing related services, and we will be here for years to come. We stand behind our work and are only a phone call away. Additional DBA - All-Brite House Wash.

Gandy's Pressure Washing & More

We're a small locally owned company that not only specializes in pressure washing. We have been providing apartment and home trashouts, minor make ready turns and apartment cleanings for the last 3 years. We are reasonably priced and determined to provide the highest quality of service and we stand behind all of our work. Give us a call and we're sure you'll be pleased

B&D pressure washing co.

We specialize in gutter cleaning services and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express

Painting. Pressure washing. Wood repairs. Drywall repairs. Deck staining. Garage epoxy floors. Cabinet painting. Glazing & faux finishes. Textured ceiling repair & removal. Wallpaper hanging & removal

ask for details