My Handy Craftsman Inc

08/31/2022

1950 Lee Rd. Suite. 103

Winter Park, FL 32789

handyman202032789
We removed a garden tub and built a shower, up dated the lighting, vanity assembly and fixtures.

Since opening our doors, the My Handy Craftsman Inc. family has grown consistently over the years. With a focus on top-notch customer care and the highest quality of work, we’ve built an impressive portfolio of completed projects and happy clients. Don’t let a remodeling project put your life on hold. Our remodeling services will have you back on your feet in record time! We are committed to great service and quality workmanship. Contact us today for a free estimate. ...
Bathroom Remodel project

Fonteneau Fireplace and Built-in project
Fonteneau Fireplace and Built-in

cabinet makers

202032789

home remodeling (69)handyman (461)drywall (86)woodworking (71)plumbers (65)interior painting (48)door installation (45)electrician (44)lighting (42)tile installation (40)general contractors (29)ceiling fan installation (25)

06/21/2021

Julie O.

The master carpenter is amazing! He can do anything!! I am super pleased with the master bath

Description of Work
Entire 2nd level remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Review for My Handy Craftsman Inc - 1950 Lee Rd., Winter Park, FL - 39380053

Thank you for the kind review! We really appreciate your business.

04/13/2021

Kevin J.

We used My Handy Craftsman for a master bath remodel, and couldn't be more pleased with the results. They came in close to the original estimate, showed up on time, cleaned up, and completed the project ahead of schedule. The workmanship was superior and I have already recommended them to friends. The end product is just beautiful.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

04/13/2021

Deborah A.

Michael and his team are excellent to work with. I will definitely use My Handy Craftsmen again and I recommend them every chance I get.

Description of Work
Renovated Master Bath and Laundry Room

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/10/2021

Rene R.

My Handy Craftsman recently completed a home improvement project for us in our kitchen and three bathrooms. Our project included adding a tile backsplash in the kitchen, adding tile accent walls in the bathrooms, removing countertops and removing and replacing sinks and faucets in the kitchen and bathrooms as well as removing and replacing mirrors and light fixtures in the bathrooms. We had an excellent experience and are extremely satisfied with the workmanship of the My Handy Craftsman team. From start to finish, they were professional, very responsive, excellent communicators, friendly, and customer-service oriented. Michael was very helpful, answered all our questions, made great recommendations, and patient with our changes. He listened to our ideas, provided insightful advice, and never recommended anything that didn’t need to be changed or upgraded. He provided us with a very fair and reasonable estimate for our project. Michael also met and coordinated with our countertop vendor to ensure there were no delays in the work flow. Once the project started, he checked in daily to ensure the project was on track, that we were satisfied, and that his staff had everything they needed. David, the assigned craftsman, was top notch, very professional, took pride in his work, and was experienced in all aspects of our project, to include tiling, wall repair, plumbing, electrical, and painting. David was also an excellent mentor and trainer to his assistant Manny. They arrived on time, gave 110%, were very precise, thorough, attentive to every detail, and cleaned up at the end of each day. David discussed options and made recommendations throughout the entire project. Our improvements look beautiful and we are still amazed every time we walk into the kitchen and bathrooms. Michael and his team exceeded our expectations and made our renovation project a very positive and stress-free experience. We will definitely use My Handy Craftsman again for future projects, and highly recommend them for your home improvement and renovation projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

Review for My Handy Craftsman Inc - 1950 Lee Rd., Winter Park, FL - 39288724

02/25/2021

Carmen M.

Repair drywall, paint, install sit in tub

Description of Work
We were very happy with the work done. It was great working With a company that answers any of your questions in a timely manner. This timeliness extends also to their work which we were very happy with.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/07/2021

P H.

Love this company! From beginning to end it was wonderful customer service and Jeff V. Is talented, meticulous, professional, and does a great job. We’d have them back to do any projects around the house.

Description of Work
Exterior door installed, trim work repaired and installed, popcorn ceiling repaired, gate latch repaired, pocket door repaired

Category handyman service,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

01/16/2021

Chris E.

Michael and his team did exactly what I asked for. They were very skilled, professional and completed the work on time. I am so pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Cover outside front bricks with Cedar

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

01/06/2021

Michael A.

If I had to describe the My Handy Craftsman team in 3 words, they would be responsive, timely and excellent. I actually had trouble finding a company to do some finish carpentry for me in the Orlando area, but RJ was very responsive and had someone out to do the estimate within one of my call (which was after 4PM the previous day). I needed baseboard installation completed for my entire first floor, using MDF baseboard (which, from experience working with MDF, is not as easy as solid wood or finger jointed baseboard). The floorplan of my house also had a number of interior corners, and also rounded corners around the room transitions, requiring bullnose joint corners. The carpenter sent was excellent and knew exactly what he was doing. He was right on the money in terms of the amount of time needed - he painted all the baseboards, installed quickly, with no mushrooming around the trim nails, and patched over all the nail holes - making it very easy for me to touch up with the paint. He even made several extra baseboard cuts for me for some custom built-ins I'm doing later on. 10/10 would recommend their team for carpentry work.

Description of Work
Installation of baseboards

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

A great review. Thank you.

01/04/2021

Toby S.

I can always rely on My Handy Craftsman. The projects came out wonderful, and they stand by their work. This why I recommend this company to my family and friends, and is why I will use them again next time I have any need.

Description of Work
Tongue and Groove Ceilings, Painting multiple rooms, installing crown molding, and installing tile backsplash.

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/17/2020

Charles B.

My Handy Craftsman recently remodeled my guest bathroom. They also prepared the kitchen for a complete renovation. We were so pleased with their work we asked them to redo our master bathroom. They did a great job. They showed up on schedule, worked quickly, and cleaned up as work progressed. Their work was perfect. The best news was the cost; it was quite reasonable and came in as quoted. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend My Handy Craftsman for any home renovation project.

Description of Work
complete bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Thank you for the kind review!

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, General Remodeling, Painting, Carpentry, Siding, Doors, etc.

ask for details