Genesis Contractors LLC

Tampa, FL 33612

Siding Replacement & Framing Work

Siding Replacement & Framing Work

picture framing202133559
Removed old rotted siding, rebuild chimney framing

At Genesis Contractors, we bring serious value, quality and attention to detail to every home or commercial project we take on. With a sense of pride and integrity, years of experience and first-class professionalism, we’re the local contractor you can trust to get the job done on time and on budget, especializing in several trades such as: - Siding Installation - Soffit & Fascia Installation - Aluminum Seamless Gutters Installation - Super Gutter Installation - Interior & Exterior Painting - Drywall Repair & Installation - Window Installation - Roof Installation & Repairs ...

gutter repair (21)siding companies (13)house painting (12)stucco (7)decks & porches (3)door installation (2)roofing (2)interior painting (1)window replacement (1)pressure washing (7)tile installation (5)screen repair (3)

09/15/2021

karen M.

I scheduled an appointment for a quote on Tuesday, September 14 between 9am and 11am. They no showed. I called 2 phone numbers for the company and it went straight to voicemail. I left a message and never received a call back.

Description of Work
Replace siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning our company. We understand your frustration with the estimate process. We would want to explain the situation. Our salesperson had experienced technical difficulties with their vehicle and failed to reach out to you during the 9a-11a estimate window. This situation is an exception and not how we conduct business. When you called our office at 11:10 am on 9/14/21, our records show that the salesperson reached out to resolve/reschedule within an hour of your call and left a message. We apologize for this situation and hope you let us demonstrate that we are a great company to work with and that this was an exception, not the way we operate our business. Sincerely, Genesis Contractors

08/04/2021

Deborah S.

Genesis was a pleasure to work with. Their crews are prompt, nice and thorough. I highly recommend this company. Also, the supervisors are great about regularly checking in to make sure everything is running as planned. Good communicators.

Description of Work
Repair Siding, Pressure washing, Exterior Painting

Category ceramic tile,roofing,pressure washing,stucco

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

06/30/2021

Paula M.

I will start my review at the beginning. It was extremely difficult to find a contractor that would even return your call. I contacted Genesis Contractors and the very next day Matt contacted me to set up an appointment to complete an estimate. Matt was on time, very professional and answered all our questions. He provided me with a timeline on when the estimate would be completed and he kept that commitment. Prior to starting the work we had some additional questions and I had sent Matt a text message on a Saturday not expecting a response until Monday and was so impressed that he responded right away. He called me while he was at his mothers for Mother’s Day and answered my questions. He is a very dedicated person. It was a pleasure dealing with him. We had a lot of work done on our house as per the description above. On the first day Walter the owner came to the house and explained in detail how things would move along. He also advised me that he would come by everyday at various times to check on the job and answer any questions we had along the way. Walter is a very knowledgeable, honest, caring professional individual. I can not express enough how appreciative we are of the above and beyond attitude that Walter displayed. I only wish I knew about his company sooner for other projects that we had done in the past and were done okay but not superior like Genesis. Thank You Walter for a exceptional experience and for your attention to detail. You can tell that you trained your employees well and that they are happy and satisfied with you as an employer. Walters employees were extremely professional. They are very hard workers. In this heat they rarely took a break and if they did it really was not a break it was just time to take a sip of water. They cleaned up as they went along so there was never a mess showing anywhere. They take pride in their work and have great eyes for attention to detail. The quality of work was outstanding. They went above and beyond as well. They checked in with me when they had a question or if they finished something to have me check it out to make sure I was satisfied. They always had a smile on their face and were a very happy group. It was a pleasure working with these gentleman. Walter is very fortunate to have such dedicated professionals. I will have more work in the future and will not need to look any further as Genesis is on speed dial in my phone. Thank You Walter, Matt and Staff for the beautiful remodel on the exterior of our home. We rate you an A+++

Description of Work
Gutters, downspouts, soffit, fascia and patio screen repair

Category ceramic tile,gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

03/30/2021

Barbara L.

Wow! I can't say enough good things about Genesis! Walter and Matt were great communicators. The quote was detailed as I asked (other contractors didn't do this). The price was right where I expected it to be and a couple of additions (one new window installation and some interior drywall repair) were quite reasonably priced. The workers were very courteous and professional. They were always on time or informed me ahead of time about schedule changes. In fact, they were so good, I subcontracted them to install a new roof and that job went as smoothly as the siding project. I heartily recommend them!

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding and roofing

Category drywall,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Review for Genesis Contractors LLC - 12421 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL - 39272068

01/18/2021

Theresa R.

Excellent. The workers were great. On time and if there was a issue and they would be late they called and let me know. Walter was on top of any work to be done and if anything needed to be addressed. They even rescreened my windows and patio. I received several compliments from the neighbors on the job. Some even called for estimates on work for their homes. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced old siding with hardy board, new gutters and painted exterior of house

Category ceramic tile,gutter repair,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/01/2020

Patrice S.

Genesis Contractors completed the siding, soffit, fascia, and gutters on our home. I couldn't be happier with the job that was done. It was done in a timely and efficient manner. I felt their bid was reasonable and feel like I got my money's worth and a job well done. At the very least if you are needing this type of work, you cannot go wrong with at least having them give you an estimate on your project. I don't think you will regret it.

Description of Work
Siding, gutters, soffit, and Facia replacement

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

10/12/2020

Patrick O.

Sent in request and received an auto reply that I would be contacted in 24 hrs. Never received any return communication.

Description of Work
Install Gutters and repair facia

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning our company. We understand your frustration with the inquiry process. we would like to explain the situation, our website has undergone some maintenance in the recent months, and the email address that our site uses to inform us of inquiries was changed and did not properly update and as a result, we never received your inquiry, we are genuinely remorseful about the situation and hope that you will understand this is not how we operate our business we are hopeful that in the future you will allow Genesis Contractors to show you that we are a great company to work with feel free to reach out to us directly with Sales@genesisco.net sincerely, Genesis Contractors

09/23/2020

Tina H.

The work was completed in a timely way. Price was under other bids. The owner was very polite and went beyond our expectations by repairing some areas that were not on the original quote. Our condo association has used this company for five different projects and will continue to use. The owner visits the site quite often to monitor the work. His employees are very thorough and leave their work area clean.

Description of Work
Stucco repair, chimney construction, porch construction, dry rot replacement

Category ceramic tile,decks,fencing,remodeling,stucco,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

08/26/2020

Douglas S.

The services was excellent. From initial quote the gentleman was very professional and informative on the work needed and provided recommendations and financing options. He walked me through every step ensuring I understood what I was getting. When it came to the actual repairs the employees were professional and courteous. They arrived at reasonable times and though there were several heavy storms, instead of just packing up they waited to see what was going to happen and kept me informed. You can tell through the quality of work the workers understood their trade. The owner visited regularly to ensure things were going well and to ensure I was informed of the process. All and all the service was good and communication of the work was relayed efficiently. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
I needed wood rot repairs to the facia, exterior painting, new gutters, and siding repair.

Category gutter repair,siding,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/09/2020

Dennis C.

received price quote. Still deciding

Description of Work
Stucco repair, fascia replacement, exterior painting

Category gutter repair,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

Siding Installation - Soffit & Fascia Installation - Aluminum Seamless Gutter Installation -Painting & Drywall -Window Installation -Stucco Repair and Installation -Roof Installation and Repairs - =Super Gutter Repair and Installation - Aluminum Porches

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check