One Call Property Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2015

3.5

7804 SW Ellipse Way

Stuart, FL 34997

One stop shopping for all of your building needs!...

08/18/2019

Kimberly H.

It went great!!! I gave a description of issue over the phone and they gave an estimate over the phone. Coleman arrived promptly and did a great job. I would use them again!

Description of Work
Change out 2 diverters and fix shower handles

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/07/2018

Laura M.

Scam Artists at their finest. 8 months of them holding our insurance money and living with broken windows and uncompleted work, fed up with their lack of work ethic and lack of professionalism, we finally came to the terms of firing them and finding a contractor that would start doing some work on our home. When we came to pick up our insurance claim money they were holding, they took 40% for their "professional fees" When asked to provide a break down of these said name fees, the told us if we have further questions to have our attorney contact theirs. NEVER sign a contract with these people and NEVER do business with them. They are frauds!

Description of Work
Hurricane Damage

Category contractors,carpet installation,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

01/05/2016

Kim S.

Everything was done in the allotted time including additional work I requested.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced damaged flooring and floor boards. Painted home. Replaced granite counter in kitchen. Most work was from an insurance claim.

Category contractors,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

12/21/2015

NANCY H.

One Call was very quick to respond and provide a quote for kitchen remodel. They far exceed my expectations with their knowledge of the products, and devoted a lot of time walking me thru the process and color selections. Would recommend for any construction needs!

Description of Work
Remodel information for Kitchen

Category remodeling,home remodeling

12/18/2015

Michael Y.

All went well, top notch work. They even help me and my family into a rental property while the repairs were being completed.? I was told 6 weeks to complete.?They only took 4 weeks. The insurance took a long time to pay but One Call started soon after payment was made.? Their showroom made material selection easy.

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bathrooms, Flooring, Base, countertops

Category countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

12/17/2015

Michael Y.

One Call had a showroom for me and my wife to select all of our materials. It was so easy and stress free. My wife found everything she wanted. We ended up upgrading our bathrooms and kitchen and the flooring throughout the house and the prices were better than expected. We priced the flooring and kitchen out with a few other companies prior to starting the upgrades to make sure we were not overpaying and they were right where the other came in on pricing. This company is busy, I cant blame them, they are good at what they do! If you have a hard time reaching your project manager (PM) call the office and ask for a call back. I soon realized that my PM didn't answer calls when he was with his customers. His phone rang a few time when he was with us and turned off his phone to give us the attention we needed regarding our project.

Description of Work
I had a water damage Claim that affected 75% of my home. Not only did One Call dry up my house they also helped get me into a rental property while my home was being repaired by them. I have 3 children and without their services the stress level would have been through the roof. My estimator was able to have my carrier pay enough to have everything put back better than the way is was before. 10 out of 10 for this company.

Category flooring contractor,water damage restoration,home remodeling

12/17/2015

tom R.

Mike York did an amazing job. everything went smooth.

Description of Work
Installed carpet and padding.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/30/2015

Deborah B.

They kept making promises that they did not follow through with. I had some major problems and was in the hospital, but they still made me come to their shop to pick out options, rather than having someone bring options to me. The man who did the cabinet work did everything in the yard, and the yard was infested with ants. The ants came into the kitchen, and now there is an infestation that my pest control guy can't get taken care of! There was damage to baseboards during the process. The granite countertops are pitted and the finish is not smooth in several areas. The wood floors are not a good quality and do not look good. They have been paid in full, but will not respond to any of my calls or texts about my problems. Michael York is the contact person that I have been trying to get a hold of.

Description of Work
I hired them to get the water out of our house after a pump in our garage broke. This started in March 2014. After the water damage was taken care of, my husband decided that we should also hire them to remodel my kitchen.

Category water damage restoration,home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that promises were not kept and would like to resolve this as soon a possible. While we are glad to know you are out of the hospital it would be appropriate to note that One Call worked with you during this time. We prolonged your project for 9 months and held you materials in our shop. I personally came to your home several time with materials to do selections and you chose to visit our showroom to have additional options. I receive your text yesterday and I spoke to your husband last week regarding the granite. I would like to see you are 100% satisfied and will be in contact with you today. Respectfully, Michael York

08/24/2011

Will S.

They had some people come in that screwed up.? It was fixed at no cost to us, but it delayed the project a number of times.?

Description of Work
They were our general contractors. Did demolition, painting, clean-up and remodeled 2 bathrooms.

Category home remodeling,interior painters

07/15/2011

Patricia J.

They brought in 3 times too many machines, because they charge you by machine. They missed a whole closet that was full of water, which lead to mold. They never took the wallboard out in the kitchen and other places which was absolutely saturated. The mess they left us in for that kind of money is unconscionable. They made my husband sign this contract, he didn't have his glasses, standing in water. They make you sign over everything when you're under distress. They did just a horrible job. They didn't clean up all the water, which lead to a horrible mold problem, so now we have to deal with that. I've heard they are in litigation with at least 8 other people in the area. I believe somebody needs to shut them down. Just horrible, horrible people. In order to get out of the contract to rebuild the house, the contract states that you will pay them 20% of the rebuild estimate. So, we ended up paying and we're out all that money. I believe they prey on older people.

Description of Work
They came in and extracted some water, they ripped up the wood flooring, tore out the baseboards.

Category water damage restoration

12/15/2010

RICHARD K.

After check from insurance co. we were able to have the cabinets changed, some electrical work in 7 months. He asked us to visit a place, he suggested for granite tops & we picked out our choice for our counters. When it was time to put in the counter tops, that firm would not deliver because One Call owed the money from a previous job. One call asked us to visit another place and start this process all over again. It had been over 6 months without our kitchen & we told him we wanted to cancel our relationship. When he submitted his final bill, there were outrageous charges for very shoddy work. He never was at our home as a GC to see what was going on. He completely misrepresented himself and One Call. Prior to starting the remodeling, the mold prevention & clean-up went OK. It was impossible to figure out his estimates for doing this job & I pleaded with him to please make it simple so I know what the costs would be. Never should have signed the contractual agreement presented before the mold clean-up.

Description of Work
Co. recommended by plumber to prevent mold from water into kitchen from a boiler burst and to dry out kitchen. Rep from Co. sold us on a contractual agreement where they would deal with insurance co for us, but we had to use them for remodeling our kitchen. Presented himself as a general contractor, who would be on the job to help us remodel from water damage. He promised to remodel, within reason, for the amount received from the insurance company. He would contract out for new cabinets, floors, electrical, counters & painting. He would also negotiate with the insurance company to cover water damage & remodeling of kitchen. He wouldn't give us a price for the clean-up prior to starting, but said he would not charge more than the insurance co. allowed & the same for remodeling.

Category mold removal

Rapid Restoration Recovery Inc

Why Our Customers Love Us... We know that disasters and unexpected problems never occur at the best time possible! Our skilled team of experts work diligently and quickly to not only restore your home or office to its original state, but also make sure there is no additional damage to your property. We provide not only complete relief for the unwanted elements, including fire, smoke and water, but also ensure piece of mind for you and your family. Rapid Restoration Recovery, Inc. has been providing the Boca Raton area for unparalleled damage relief for over two decades and is dedicated to helping the community overcome unplanned obstacles, such as hurricane damage, water leaks, and mold. Our services include flood extraction, structure remediation, odor removal, roof leaks, mold removal, trauma and biohazard cleanup, packout and content restoration, cleaning, repairs, and smoke and fire damage cleanup. Our team offers free inspections and is also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for any and all emergencies. We will arrive at your location as soon as possible to not only stop the damage from spreading, but also to immediately begin the cleanup. We go the extra mile to restore your life with a goal to help you get back into your home or business after catastrophic events, so put your trust in a team that is dedicated to your livelihood.

Cohens Restoration

With over 10 years experience We are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from complete home renovations, kitchen/bath remodels, Mold Removal to fire restoration to water removal and flood damage. We treat your home as our own. We are available 24/7 with immediate response.

Offers by Cohens Restoration  on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Commercial & residential painting, fire, water, mold remediation, general construction, kitchen remodeling, polished concrete, finish carpentry, flooring, countertops & demo.

HVAC