Jacobs Pressure Cleaning LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2011

JPC is a full service pressure cleaning company. low pressure roof cleaning,sidewalks, deck, mold removal, patio, , algae removal, vinyl siding pressure wash, stucco cleaning, gutters and driveway pressure wash. Complete suite of pressure wash services for dumpster & gas station pads, sidewalks, parking stalls, building wash, compact dumpster, drive thru’s, restaurants, loading docks, strip malls. We offer FREE estimates to our residential customers Our commercial and residential pressure wash equipment has hot water/steam capabilities and we are equipped to handle all of your exterior cleaning needs. We offer FREE on-site demos to all commercial clients....

A Service Provider's profile image

+18 more images

pressure washing (177)gutter cleaning (29)concrete driveways (24)roof cleaning (23)deck cleaning (17)dumpster rental (1)tree service (1)

07/31/2020

Don G.

Very well!!! The crew showed up on time and did a wonderful job, they also cleaned up before leaving, I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

10/05/2019

Karen C.

The owner responded quickly to my request for a quote, quoted me a reasonable price, and was able to start the job the very next morning at 9 am. The worker showed up on the time and did a great job. My driveway looks 100% better and I would hire Jacobs Pressure Washing again.

Description of Work
Driveway and sidewalk pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], JPC is Brevard County's highest rated exterior cleaning company and we treat everyone like we want to be treated. Have a great holiday season and please tell everyone about us. We have a referral program where you can get your next cleaning for free. Just refer someone and we will apply 10% of there ticket to your next cleaning, (or you can save them up for free cleanings) you can gift it to someone else or your favorite charity, or if you want we will send you a check!

05/10/2019

Margaret M.

I sent an email over the weekend and asked for a quote on my driveway, sidewalks and back patio. It didn’t take long before I had my quote and an appointment for Tuesday. I explained I wouldn’t be home that day and he came up with several ways to set up payment. When he was available earlier that day, he called my home to see if it was ok with me. I came home to sparkling white concrete! Reasonable prices, good businessman. I’ll be calling him again!

Description of Work
Sidewalks, driveway and back patio

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we try to serve our customers as fast as possible, we know that you want your property to look great all the time.

03/12/2019

Diana D.

They were here within the hour of my request, due to a break in scheduling. They gave a fair estimate so I hired them on the spot. Very professional, and did an excellent job--beyond what other folks I've hired in the past have done. Answered all my questions and were very friendly. Couldn't recommend them more!

Description of Work
Pressure wash my house and driveway

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

Thanks, we treat customers the way we would like to be treated.

09/25/2018

Joseph D.

Very responsive, showed up a little early which was nice and did a great job. Price was as specified. I fully intend to use them again.

Description of Work
House and driveway pressure cleaned

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]. At JPC we always treat everyone like we want to be treated. It is a pleasure to help you keep your property looking great, whether it is cleaning the driveway, house , roof or pool area.

06/25/2018

SPENCER A.

Tech was a little early, introduced himself , and started work, completing job in 90 minutes.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaned pool enclosure and deck

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to keeping your pool enclosure clean in the future. We really appreciate the fact that you scheduled routine maintenance on a semi-annual basis.

05/12/2018

Billy I.

Tremendous job on our heavily mildewed driveway and sidewalks. The oak trees left a big mess this wet Spring and Jacob’s pressure cleaning took care of the issue and quick. Great price, quality work, easy to schedule, efficient and professional. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning driveway & sidewalks

Work Completed On 05/12/2018

Thanks! It's always a pleasure to work with such great people. We really enjoy making your property look great. I here "WOW" all the time when my customer can't believe how good their house, pool area, roof or driveway looks.

04/02/2018

Gary F.

Awesome job! They cleaned inside and out, looks almost like new again. Jeff called me back right away and did the job practically before I knew it. I hate to admit it but I allowed it to get filthy dirty with mold and algae. Putting off a job I didn't want to do myself. glad I hired Jeff and crew. Whata fantastic job. I will have them do it again next year.

Description of Work
Power washed our pool patio enclosure.

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we are happy that you can enjoy your pool area again. Please give us a call if you need anything on the exterior of your property cleaned!

02/19/2018

Barbara G.

Jacobs Pressure Cleaning was very professional and did a great job!

Description of Work
I needed the mold cleaned off the pool deck.

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

Thank you, I was a pleasure to clean your pool enclosure. We really enjoyed helping you get ready for summer.

12/18/2017

Shannon D.

Perfect. On time, got right to work. Did everything promised. Would recommend. Great business.

Description of Work
Clean concert tile roof

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

Thanks, we clean several hundred roofs every year. I'm glad that we can consistently deliver a quality low pressure roof cleaning service at a fair price.

11/13/2017

Angela H.

Excellent. Received same-day service. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned out and pressure washed.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

Thank you, keeping you gutters clean and free of debris can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars in repair cost.

09/16/2017

Bill S.

The work was done on time and well below any other bids I received. They take care of your property as if it is their own.

Description of Work
On several occasions we have used JPC to clean our driveways, roof and house. The team is always on time and very professional. I would recommend these guys any day of the week. You won't be sad for using these guys to clean your property.

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

Thank you our goal is to provide quality service at a reasonable price.

08/23/2017

Albert J.

Jeff and his team are very professional. They showed up on time and wasted no time in starting to clean my driveway and sidewalk. Jeff worked right along with his crew and made sure everything was done with good quality. They even did some areas twice to try and get the rust stains off the driveway. His pricing was reasonable and comparable to other vendors. I am pleased with their work and would recommend them to anyone who wants a professional job done. Jeff has also done my pool enclosure screen with excellent results. I will always use Jacobs Pressure Cleaning for any future work I need done. Thanks Jeff!

Description of Work
Pressure wash driveway and sidewalk

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

Thank you Al we always try to be on time when possible. It was a pleasure making your house look great.

12/19/2016

Jacqueline B.

They did a great job. They were thorough and on time. Additionally, I called them on Friday and they were able to fit me in on Monday. It was an insurance issue that had to be handled quickly. I picked them based on other people's reviews on Angie's list and had never used them before. I would highly recommend this company. Great experience all around !

Description of Work
Pressure wash my home.

Work Completed On 12/19/2016

Thanks, I appreciate the great review. Please give me a call if she's anything else I can do for you.

11/23/2016

Karen C.

They gave me a quote the same day I called them and performed the work within a few days. Their quote was about $100 less than another quote I got. They were professional and thorough. I plan to use their service the next time I need pressure cleaning done.

Description of Work
Pressure washing exterior of house, including gutters and screened porch.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

Thanks [Member Name Removed], sometimes we're not the lowest quote but we do provide the best quality service. We enjoyed working with

10/14/2016

mark C.

The team was outstanding, very professional, on time, and they did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Jeff's team pressure washed my entire house, sidewalks, driveway, and pool patio and enclosure.

Work Completed On 10/13/2016

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we only hire the Quality Cleaning technicians who care about what they do. It was a pleasure working for you.

07/21/2016

Nancy O.

Got the actual quote over the phone and that is what we paid. This was the second quote we received and $300 less than the first quote. Was able to come out sooner than expected. The owner of the company was the only one on the roof and had 3 assistants. They took a lot of care concerning the plants around our house and moved all pool deck furniture out of the way. Looks absolutely beautiful! Everything was put back in its place and clean. Very pleased with their work. The work was done this morning so it is too soon to see if there is any damage with the plants, but they couldn't have done a better job of protecting them.

Description of Work
The roof tiles were 11 years old and needed to be cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/21/2016

07/18/2016

Patricia and David S.

Jeff and his staff were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned sidewalks and driveway

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 07/17/2016

Thank you we really enjoy working in your neighborhood.

07/18/2016

Patricia and David S.

Jeff and his staff were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Treated and cleaned roof.

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

04/21/2016

Patricia C.

The day after the estimate, Jeff and his crew showed up early, after calling to make sure it was OK. Jeff walked through the property, noting to us what he would be doing with his crew and again going over the entire list. I was not sure they could finish that day, but he assured me they would. Each man attacked his job with gusto, Jeff climbing to the roof, and one soft-cleaning the exterior and the other pressure washing concrete. I'm not sure what they used to get all the mildew and other stains off everything, but the end result? The job was completed with time to spare, all mildew gone from roof, all stains (water and mildew and child-related) gone from exterior, clean windows! clean soffits and gutters (now we can see corrosion, rust, holes that need attention) and clean driveways, sidewalks and entries. All the mud dauber nests are gone...ugly black stains that nothing we did removed. We thought the price was reasonable, the job was outstanding and the people professional and competent. We will hire Jeff again when our exterior needs attention!

Description of Work
Jeff responded almost immediately to my query on Angie's List about roof cleaning. He affirmed that he would soft clean the roof, also clean the gutters, completely clean the exterior of our house, and pressure wash the driveway, sidewalks, front porch and patio.

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2016

03/08/2016

Kristopher R.

It went great. Very professional. He moved a bunch of junk off our patio and washed under it. Looks a million times better. Came on short notice.

Description of Work
Power washed out driveway and patio. Our driveway is very large.

Work Completed On 03/08/2016

03/06/2016

Mark B.

The service rep arrived exactly on the agreed upon time and intrduced himself. He went right to work pressure washing my sidewalk, driveway and entry way which were heavily stained by irrigation water. He was very thorough and the end result was outstanding. The sidewalk, driveway and entry way look just like new. I am very happy with the quality of work and professionalism of the service rep. I highly recommend Jacobs Pressure Cleaning. I would not hesitate to call on them again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed sidewalk, driveway and entry way.

Work Completed On 03/04/2016

01/19/2016

Frederick W M.

Jeff did a fantastic job for us, I wasn't able to be at home today; but what a difference it made when I came home. The house has never looked this good. He got rid of all the green stuff on the house,deck and dock, and it is beautiful again as well as the dock. He moved things to get to the house, and put them back in better condition than he found them. When I got home today people were waiting for me to find out who did the job. Jeff, you already have 3 people here interested in Jacobs Pressure Cleaning. Yes I would gladly recommend Jacobs Pressure Cleaning to everyone.

Description of Work
Clean the exterior of the house, deck, dock and the driveway (this was unexpected).

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing