Jacobs Pressure Cleaning LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1815 Oak Dr N

Rockledge, FL 32955

JPC is a full service pressure cleaning company. low pressure roof cleaning,sidewalks, deck, mold removal, patio, , algae removal, vinyl siding pressure wash, stucco cleaning, gutters and driveway pressure wash. Complete suite of pressure wash services for dumpster & gas station pads, sidewalks, parking stalls, building wash, compact dumpster, drive thru’s, restaurants, loading docks, strip malls. We offer FREE estimates to our residential customers Our commercial and residential pressure wash equipment has hot water/steam capabilities and we are equipped to handle all of your exterior cleaning needs. We offer FREE on-site demos to all commercial clients....

pressure washing (176)gutter cleaning (29)concrete driveways (24)roof cleaning (23)deck cleaning (17)dumpster rental (1)tree service (1)

07/31/2020

Very well!!! The crew showed up on time and did a wonderful job, they also cleaned up before leaving, I was very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

10/05/2019

The owner responded quickly to my request for a quote, quoted me a reasonable price, and was able to start the job the very next morning at 9 am. The worker showed up on the time and did a great job. My driveway looks 100% better and I would hire Jacobs Pressure Washing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and sidewalk pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], JPC is Brevard County's highest rated exterior cleaning company and we treat everyone like we want to be treated. Have a great holiday season and please tell everyone about us. We have a referral program where you can get your next cleaning for free. Just refer someone and we will apply 10% of there ticket to your next cleaning, (or you can save them up for free clean...

05/10/2019

I sent an email over the weekend and asked for a quote on my driveway, sidewalks and back patio. It didn’t take long before I had my quote and an appointment for Tuesday. I explained I wouldn’t be home that day and he came up with several ways to set up payment. When he was available earlier that day, he called my home to see if it was ok with me. I came home to sparkling white concrete! Reasonabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalks, driveway and back patio

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we try to serve our customers as fast as possible, we know that you want your property to look great all the time.

03/12/2019

They were here within the hour of my request, due to a break in scheduling. They gave a fair estimate so I hired them on the spot. Very professional, and did an excellent job--beyond what other folks I've hired in the past have done. Answered all my questions and were very friendly. Couldn't recommend them more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash my house and driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

Thanks, we treat customers the way we would like to be treated.

09/25/2018

Very responsive, showed up a little early which was nice and did a great job. Price was as specified. I fully intend to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House and driveway pressure cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]. At JPC we always treat everyone like we want to be treated. It is a pleasure to help you keep your property looking great, whether it is cleaning the driveway, house , roof or pool area.

06/25/2018

Tech was a little early, introduced himself , and started work, completing job in 90 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure cleaned pool enclosure and deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to keeping your pool enclosure clean in the future. We really appreciate the fact that you scheduled routine maintenance on a semi-annual basis.

05/12/2018

Tremendous job on our heavily mildewed driveway and sidewalks. The oak trees left a big mess this wet Spring and Jacob’s pressure cleaning took care of the issue and quick. Great price, quality work, easy to schedule, efficient and professional. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure cleaning driveway & sidewalks

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2018

Thanks! It's always a pleasure to work with such great people. We really enjoy making your property look great. I here "WOW" all the time when my customer can't believe how good their house, pool area, roof or driveway looks.

04/02/2018

Awesome job! They cleaned inside and out, looks almost like new again. Jeff called me back right away and did the job practically before I knew it. I hate to admit it but I allowed it to get filthy dirty with mold and algae. Putting off a job I didn't want to do myself. glad I hired Jeff and crew. Whata fantastic job. I will have them do it again next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed our pool patio enclosure.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we are happy that you can enjoy your pool area again. Please give us a call if you need anything on the exterior of your property cleaned!

02/19/2018

Jacobs Pressure Cleaning was very professional and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the mold cleaned off the pool deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

Thank you, I was a pleasure to clean your pool enclosure. We really enjoyed helping you get ready for summer.

12/18/2017

Perfect. On time, got right to work. Did everything promised. Would recommend. Great business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean concert tile roof

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2017

Thanks, we clean several hundred roofs every year. I'm glad that we can consistently deliver a quality low pressure roof cleaning service at a fair price.

sidewalks, deck, mold removal, patio, low pressure roof cleaning, algae removal, vinyl siding pressure wash, stucco cleaning, gutters and driveway pressure wash. Complete suite of pressure wash services for dumpster & gas station pads, sidewalks, parking stalls, building wash, compact dumpster, drive thru’s, restaurants, loading docks, strip malls.

interior cleaning