Handyman Services Tampa

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6348 Osprey Lake Cir

Riverview, FL 33578

We are performing services daily and will wear a mask upon entry and respect all homeowners requests to keep you and us safe through the covid 19 pandemic

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Handymen Project

Handymen Project

handyman
Put up arches on house.

*Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and ours. We are practicing no contact estimates, and are also wearing protective gloves and face covers to ensure we do our part to keep you safe during this pandemic* WE ARE INSURED Repair and fix all types of faucets /recaulk tubs and showers /fix hole in wall/assemble furniture/fix pocket doors /hang pictures,mirrors /fix window leaks /repair lanai screen/we help you move / CALL US FOR ALL YOUR HANDYMAN NEEDS NOTHING TO SMALL 27 years of reliable proven service ! I guarantee your satisfaction every time! My job is not done until you are satisfied , your happy smile is my ultimate goal !! I service a wide area and have experience in many areas of home repairs and handyman work! ...

handyman (70)dog fencing (7)woodworking (6)carpet cleaning (4)lighting (3)fence company (3)decks & porches (3)house painting (2)professional organizers (2)siding companies (2)roofing (2)lawn care (2)

07/08/2021

Wonderful! Very professional and friendly. Went out of his way to make sure he got the job done before we had to leave. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

06/07/2021

Reuben is a very nice guy. But I scheduled for him to arrive between 10-11 AM, and he didn't show up to work until 2 PM. No apology, just cheerfully: I ate lunch, then I took a nap, then stopped by where my daughter works to give her a drink. Then, he said he could work until 10 PM if I wanted... This possibility should have been discussed before we ever arranged for him to do the work. I was expe...

Description of Work
Furniture assembly, furniture disassembly

Cost $287.5

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

It is with shock that I read your review !!!! We had a scheduled time and I called ahead to let you know I had some disruption and you assured me it’s better I come later you have errands to run first ! When the work was completed you and I both walked around together and you declared it done so beautifully you even asked me to take pictures of the projects to put on my profile (THANK YOU ) I swep...

04/28/2021

Great! Very quick response and on time! Workmanship is great. Pays attention to detail & leaves the work area clean before leaving. I will hire him again when I need work done!

Description of Work
Replacing flooring under sink due to faucet leaking

Category carpet cleaners,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

03/21/2021

Fine. Would like a receipt for our records.

Description of Work
repair holes in lania roof and coat entire surface with white rubber sealant

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

I will be sending a reciet via email I didn’t have with me yest and came home late last night and I’m teaching Sunday school today Thank you for your business

03/08/2021

As always Reuben was exceptional..and work was excellent. In these trying times it such a relief to find someone that is dependable, courteous, fun, and a pleasure to do business with...he will always be my go to person for any jobs I need done. Thank you again Reuben ..you are the best and anyone that needs work done should contact you if they also want the best 👍😁

Description of Work
Handrails, under house belly wrap

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

02/28/2021

Well, I can't say enough about Reuben..He is very hard worker and understands what needs to be done and goes above and beyond to make sure the job is done correctly and to customer satisfaction...punctual and always stays in contact...great sense of humor and a pleasure to have him perform our project...We were so pleased that we are having him do more projects in the coming weeks..If you don't ch...

Description of Work
Closet door and frame repaired and ceiling touchup

Category carpet cleaners,picture framing,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

02/18/2021

Wow, wow he did an outstanding job instilling railing on our front porch. He came prepared to give a quote but we hired him on the spot after he gave us suggestions on the best way to install and saved us hundreds of dollars. The guy knows his craft.

Description of Work
install a porch railing

Category fencing,handyman service

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/02/2021

Excellent. Unforeseen issues arose, were handled very professionally. The man is talented.

Description of Work
install blind/change out bathroom fan /fix door sweep/fix hinges on pantry door /

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

01/31/2021

Polite and reliable. Happy with work. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Handyman Services shed roof and plywood flooring

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/26/2021

We had several med/lrg holes in our drywall and Rueben did a phenomenal job repairing them all. You’d never know they were there! So glad Angie’s List recommended his services for our job. Fair priced and great work. Definitely will hire again for other jobs!

Description of Work
Handyman Services-Drywall Repair

Category drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Install fans and lights ,Repair locks, screens, faucets, toilets, decks, etc. Hang pictures and mirrors, assemble furniture, power wash homes and decks, repair drywall holes,gutters cleaned/repaired! The list goes on and on I have 27 plus years experience ! I look forward to working for you , May God Bless

Large roofing projects