AutoWay Toyota

With Angi since January 2012

Welcome to AutoNation Scion Pinellas Park! As your premier Pinellas Park Scion dealer, we here at AutoNation Scion Pinellas Park provide for your every automotive need. Please feel free to explore our website to see our extensive inventory of new and used cars and SUVs. In addition to our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff, we also provide financing, service, and parts. Come visit us, give us a call, or contact us via this website and let us show you why our customers prefer AutoNation Scion Pinellas Park. As your Scion dealer in Pinellas Park, we carry a large selection of used and new vehicles. If you need help finding us, check out our hours and direction page. At AutoNation Scion Pinellas Park, we look forward to helping you into the vehicle you deserve. DBA - Sutherlin Imports, LLC...

Tambay Tire Plaza Inc.

Tambay Tire Plaza Inc.

Whether your vehicle is due for an oil change or if it needs major engine repairs, Tambay Tire Plaza of Tampa is qualified to handle it all. We hire only the highest trained ASE certified technicians to address all car service and auto repairs. We get to know our customers by name, and work with them to keep their cars on the road as long as possible. We truly understand car repairs and stick to the manufacturer's guidelines to make sure that it is repaired correctly the first time. We also keep our shop stocked with factory parts so that your car runs as good as new once we are finished repairing it.

07/25/2018

Fine. I have no complaints about AutoWay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned, lubricated and adjusted the brakes. I had my headlights restored. Oil and filter change, complimentary tire rotation and multi-point full inspection of the car.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/15/2017

They have been amazing to me since I first began using them in the late 1970's. Their service is excellent, they are professional and their customer service is outstanding. They are reasonably priced and efficient. I would recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Service

CATEGORY auto repair

12/19/2016

I've bought a couple of cars from them now and I've had satisfactory experiences with them. I hate buying a car because you're always you're getting ripped off, but I felt good with the dealers that I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a car from them.

CATEGORY car sales

06/18/2015

The whole car buying experience was great. Chris spent a great deal of time with me and my husband during the process. He found several cars that met what I was looking for. There was no pressure or rushing me to make any decisions. They honored the TrueCar price certificate I brought in and gave me a good price on my trade-in, & included some added options at no charge. Chris Heilman was so easy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris Heilman, Sales Mgr. of AutoNation Toyota sold me a 2015 Toyota Camry LE. I had researched several autos & dealers and ended up using the US News TrueCar pricing process. AutoNation Toyota participates in this program.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

02/03/2015

My initial contact with them was very good. the sales people were very god to. I used them through my Coscoo membership and the price was set. I haven’t even gotten to 3,000 mile and one of my tires I had an issue with. I took it to them. First they told me that it was under warranty. Then 20 minutes later they said it was not covered under warranty. It cost about $300.00for one tire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Toyota Hybrid Avalon.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

Auto Accessories, Repairs & Sales.