S & J Residential Services

7:00 PM - 8:00 AM
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM

3345 SW 23rd Ter

Miami, FL 33145

Thank your for your interest. I'm Shane, i look forward to doing business with you. I have been serving Miami for the past 12 years. Been using Angie's List for five years now. I have achieved contractor of the year in my area. Please feel free to read my reviews. As the saying goes the (proof is in the pudding.) I do excellent work. I wil go above the call of duty to achieve your goal of things you need done around your home. I have 27 years experience in all residential remodel and modifications. Also backed with a million dollar liability insurance. The neat thing about me is i can do multiple things eliminating so many different contractors in your project. It is my goal to serve you to the highest satisfaction. Please feel free to call or text me anytime. Thanks Shane Meeks 305-216-0232...

Resposiveness

handyman (46)interior painting (12)drywall (11)door installation (6)woodworking (6)plumbers (6)electrician (4)house painting (3)pressure washing (3)cabinet makers (3)home remodeling (2)ceiling fan installation (2)

03/05/2021

Shane and his partner were amazing. They arrived early, finished quickly, cleanly and came in under budget. Already have them lined up for more work. Thanks again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move A/C vent/ fix drywall

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

08/05/2019

Of the 3 quotes I received for the job, Shane offered the best price and the most realistic scenario. He completed the job in one day and was very thorough. He ensured that he cleaned up his mess and the door looks amazing. He's now my go to person for work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a front door

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

04/03/2019

Purchase a condo in Miami and we contacted this provider to perform an overhaul painting and wall repairs. They did a fantastic job and were always on time. Highly recommended. I was very happy with the end results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General painting and interior repair remodeling.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

10/30/2018

I called Shane looking for help immediately (the other company ran unexpectedly into an issue that needed to be fixed before they could finish the job). He came over right away, gave me his professional opinion, described best case and worst case scenarios and gave me a quote. I felt very comfortable proceeding knowing what to expect. He was busy with other jobs but was able to come in during the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced red cedar panel on the flat terrace roof above the pool

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

07/25/2018

Service was excellent. Communication was excellent. Easy to communicate by phone email and text. I will be hiring again in the future for a remodel of the same location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced outside doors and frames

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

07/18/2018

Shane was PERFECT! He arrived bright and early, did all three jobs in under a 1/2 hour and did them perfectly. He even patched my botched attempt at hanging a picture. I could not be happier. A plus rating!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shane installed a heavy wall hanging on a difficult wall, security locks on 2 bathroom doors, and sawed off a lock on a shed for which we lost the key.

07/09/2018

Shane and his crew are very versatile. Had a lot of different jobs for them to do from painting interior and exterior to installing new flooring and windows, you name it. It was all done in a timely manner and I was happy with the results. Shane is a friendly gentleman, who's easy to get a hold of if you have any questions. He states his prices clearly and is willing to do whatever it takes to get...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flooring installed, House painted inside and out, pool area power cleaned, windows replaced, siding replaced, medicine cabinet hung, curtains installed, window a/c installed, sliding door fixed.

CATEGORY decks,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

05/19/2018

Shane did a great job. Will be working with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of an exercise squat rack in garage for home gym

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2018

04/05/2018

Shane and Bob both showed up when they said the would and did a great job on our massive handyman project. They painted our garage floor in a new epoxy, they did gutter work, they painted interior and exterior. They fixed broken parts of our fence, repaired damaged drywall from our kids, fixed conduit that was broken, repaired a leaky faucet and much more. Everything I threw at these guys they cou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a list of about 40 different items ranging from fence repair, painting, plumbing, tile, and drywall repair.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,fencing,handyman service,plumbing,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

03/24/2018

Shane and Bob showed up earlier than anticipated and worked efficiently to complete the job before the afternoon was over. They found unanticipated problems hidden by the failing fascia itself. They took this in stride and still stayed on schedule. The work they did was outstanding and they were very cordial while doing the repairs. They cleaned up and took away all the debris as well. Could not a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fascia repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2018

We specialize in quality woodworking craftsman ship. Kitchen/bath remodels and upgrades is our specialty as well. We do offer design techniques to our valued customers. We also offer preperation and property management for condos. We can handle just about anything from A to Z in home improvements.

major electric,major plumbing,roofing,hvac