On Point Wildlife Removal

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2022

4250 Dow Rd #308

Melbourne, FL 32934

On Point Wildlife Removal is the Elite, animal removal company for Brevard and Indian River County Florida. Our staff are highly trained professionals at animal removal from your home or business, no job is to big! Whether you hear noises in the attic, see droppings in your kitchen or have problems with bats, On Point Wildlife Removal can help. Rats invade homes year round and raccoons break into attics to have their pups, and when they do they can cause a lot of damage to insulation and ductwork. On Point Wildlife Removal specializes in complete animal removal and attic restoration, including replacing insulation. We are fully licensed and insured, have an A+ rating with the BBB and all of our work is 100% guaranteed!...

Resposiveness

animal removal (12)pest control (3)insulation (1)

04/09/2020

The staff was friendly and professional and did an outstanding job. I paid a fair price for the services and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and/or exclude raccoons residing in the attic, and repair exterior damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for giving us the opportunity to help solve your problems, we're proud we were able to live up to your expectations.

12/21/2019

I went with another company. This one never contacted me, but Animals in the Attic did quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], why are you leaving us a negative review if you have never done business with us? This "review" is not fair to leave and hurts hard working people and the ability to put food on our table.

06/25/2019

Mike was professional, showed up on-time every time to perform the trap checks. Excellent service and highly recommended, would not hesitate to use agin or recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent removal from attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

We agree that Mike is a very vital part of our team and we couldn't be happier that he was able to help you out with your rodent and squirrel removal, thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

02/05/2019

Very well. James returned my call promptly and explained the entire process what would be done. He and his employee was very professional and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed racoons from attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your business and we appreciate you supporting your locally owned companies.

10/13/2018

It went very smoothly, from my initial call to their office. Jerry answered the phone and was very polite, he explained that he could have somebody out the next morning (it's was 3:30pm on a Wednesday when I called). He also briefly explained how the process works, and that an inspector would be out to visit me and ***** the situation, I was provided a 2 hour window when to expect James (the inspe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed animals removed from my attic (rats), and them sealed out and the mess cleaned up.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

Photo for On Point Wildlife Removal - 4250 Dow Rd, Melbourne, FL - 37478652

Thank you! animal removal and attic restoration are our specialty!

03/27/2018

They responded to my phone call promptly. They were here when they said they would be. Very polite and professional. It turned out not to be a mouse problem, so no work for them to do, but at my request they inspected the exterior of the house to ensure that nothing else could get in - at no charge. I'd highly recommend them for their promptness, professionalism and honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thought we might have a mouse problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

Always glad to help!

10/17/2017

Professional and quick. On point helped after another company failed and released a trapped raccoon back into our attic. Quick response time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of wildlife

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2017

09/07/2017

It went fantastic, this company did every single thing they promised, when they said they would and to the exceptional quality level they promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raccoon removal and attic restoration, including repairing the hole it made and got into my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

Photo for On Point Wildlife Removal - 4250 Dow Rd, Melbourne, FL - 36193906

07/31/2017

I had what I thought was squirrels in the attic. I called another company first, they said that they could send somebody out for a free inspection. When they arrived they just looked "rough", they were dirty and their clothes were torn (I understand it's an animal removal business, but they looked homeless,even their company provided hat was faded from black to a greyish brown, yuck). They didn't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I had rats, and needed somebody to come look at my house and attic.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

Photo for On Point Wildlife Removal - 4250 Dow Rd, Melbourne, FL - 36002945

07/09/2017

It went very well, I called for the free inspection. James came out the next day and spent about 30 minutes doing it, including spending about 15 deep in the attic itself (even during this heat, he was soaked). Turns out an Opossum had gotten in the attic, he jokingly asked me if I wanted to go up there so I could see the damage for myself, I declined lol. But he did show me many pictures he took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was hearing noises in my attic at night, scratching and digging sounds. Wanted to know what it was.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

Photo for On Point Wildlife Removal - 4250 Dow Rd, Melbourne, FL - 35488252

We specialize in removing animals from attics and homes, we offer rodent, bat, birds, raccoon, squirrel, rats, mice, even dead animal removal. After removal of nuisance animals, we locate and seal the open locations. Once animals are excluded, we then remove the feces and contaminants left by them, and follow with a hospital grade, anti-microbial sanitizer that kills and diseases and scent trails left behind that mat entice re-entry. In extreme cases we offer full attic restoration including insulation removal and replacement. We then back our services with a full warranty.

Pest services (insects, termites, spiders, mosquitos, roaches, etc.), cat / dog removals, injured animals, bird, snakes and Alligators(Contact FWC for assistance with removal).

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check