TLC Pressure Cleaning & Home Improvement

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2017

15673 Southern Blvd Ste. 107-343

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

Local owner operated business specializing in Sand Blasting, Painting, Low Pressure cleaning on roofs also no pressure at customers request. Metal roofs,driveways, patios, pool decks, sidewalks, swales, curbing, signs, gutters, restaurant fronts, HO-A's, and Property Management Companies.Ipride myself in customer service. Call me today for Summer & Fall specials for pressure washing and window cleaning and a free estimate. AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK … CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED....

pressure washing (14)house painting (3)concrete driveways (3)handyman (1)

02/28/2020

Terrific. Lance responded immediately, came out and gave us a quote which included pressure washing and sealing the driveway and patio. He scheduled the work and completed it in a timely manner. It looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing of roof, driveway pavers and patio pavers

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

08/14/2019

Lance and his team did a great job of cleaning and painting the outside of my house. They were professional, on time, and did great work. I would definitely recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

04/24/2019

TLC provides wonderful customer service! I have a rental property that I self manage from out of state. I had a new tenant coming in with not much time and TLC quickly had my patio cleaned and rates were very reasonable. He also does some handyman work and was able to repair the lock on a slider door for me as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash patio, concrete storage, windows and fixed slider door lock

CATEGORY handyman service,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

08/06/2018

Lance and his co-worker did an excellent job! He was punctual, professional and responsive. His price was also very fair. and reasonable based on other companies I called. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our sidewalks and some other areas pressure cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

07/27/2018

Excellent. Both jobs were completed on-time, on-budget, and exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The first project was pressure washing my roof, driveway, and sidewalk. The second project was exterior house painting.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

Photo for TLC Pressure Cleaning & Home Improvement - 15673 Southern Blvd, Loxahatchee, FL - 37272912

07/15/2018

Lance was on time, quick and very thorough. We are very pleased with the cleaning job and would recommend his work to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure clean sidewalk, paver driveway, paver walk to front door, & paver pool deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

06/26/2018

Lance has done amazing work! He is very polite, professional, and responsive. Lance painted the exterior of my house for a reasonable price. I recommended him to all my neighbors. I even had him clean up and seal my pavers and my house looks Incredible! Very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, Pressure washing, Sealing pavers

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

12/12/2017

I have know Lance a long time and have used his company - TLC Pressure Cleaning & home improvement" quite a few times. I have NEVER been disappointed! Every single time he has done a wonderful job and he really takes the time to do it right the first time. He goes well above & beyond to make sure every aspect of the job turns out beautifully and he will never get a complaint from me! He also doesn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my father's house/roof/driveway/sidewalks pressure cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

08/23/2017

It went amazing. Better than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a screened in pool area cleaned. I was originally concerned about knocking out the screens during pressure cleaning. Lance did it a different way and everything came out great. Nothing was ruined below, all our grass was still alive. It looks beautiful, just like new. It was affordable and fast.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

08/20/2017

Great!! The outside of my house has never looked better. Great service and professionalism. Certainly would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the outside of my house and driveway pressure cleaned and rust removed from my well sprinklers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2017

Residential and commercial, including HO-A's and property management companies.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal