Exotic Pavers

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

107 Yacht Club Way Ste 307

Hypoluxo, FL 33462

Free Estimates, Installing Pavers

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

We are South Florida's Finest Brick Paver Installation Company. We will meet or beat any legitimate quote, and provide our customers with a FREE Estimate. We are Fully Licensed & Insured. Our company Accepts all forms of Payment from Cash, Check, ALL credit cards (3% fee)....

Patios (76)hardscaping (64)lawn & landscaping (22)concrete driveways (17)stone & gravel (13)driveway pavers (12)masonry (11)concrete repair (10)decks & porches (9)pressure washing (6)deck cleaning (6)excavating (5)

03/12/2020

Marsha and her team did OUTSTANDING work at my house. The job was flawless from start to finish. Marsha is a dream to work with, has a fantastic personality, she really knows her stuff and loves what she does. Contacting her and getting responses--super easy. The pavers were ordered and came in with zero drama. The team got in, got the job done and were gone in no time at all. The crew works well ...

Description of Work
new concrete paver patio with driveway and travertine pavers reset and French drains installed

Category concrete driveways,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review. We love hearing from customers, and are glad you are as happy with final outcome as we were. We liked hearing that even though you have attention to detail we were still able to satisfy you. Please pass our info along to friends & family we look forward to your next project. Exotic Pavers Family

02/18/2020

Marc and his team at Exotic Pavers completed, on a time, a fantastic paving job. Due to erosion, all the pavers had to be replaced in our front and back yards. The team was courteous, responsive to my requests, and careful with our landscaping and lawn. Marc offered great aesthetic recommendations, and estimated the job quite accurately. I had received 4 other bids for this job, and Marc's estimat...

Description of Work
Our pool deck, patio, driveway and walkways all needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We loved seeing the transformation of your Driveway & Pool deck and we are glad you are just as happy with the final outcome. We look forward to working with any referrals you send our way. Exotic Pavers Family

02/07/2019

Right from the start everything went like "clockwork". Communications and scheduling were timely and accurate. Marsha kept us informed every step of the way. The estimate for the job was fair and reasonable and we signed on and scheduled the job. Showing up on time, communicating necessary information such as delivery of supplies and job scheduling are important. They followed through perfectly. T...

Description of Work
Paver Patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words, and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We make every effort to keep you in the loop with Logistics on project. We feel like a mission accomplished after reading your review, and thank you for passing our info to friends. Exotic Pavers Family

08/25/2018

It went beautifully and as planned. Excellent job done by obviously very skilled masons. Cost was fair. Exotic Pavers offered to take care of the permits for us, we had them do that. It was a seamless experience. Marsha was very helpful in helping us plan and make the decisions according to our houses needs. We are very happy with our new driveway and the service of this company.

Description of Work
We needed our old asphalt driveway removed and replaced. We opted for concrete pavers from Exotic Pavers after comparing estimates from 2 other companies.

Category concrete driveways,excavators,masonry,patios

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

We love to hear from our Happy Customers, and Thank You for leaving a Review. We take pride in our work and Love to read about successful completed jobs. We look forward to working with you again on the next project. Exotic Pavers Family

06/28/2018

Exceptional work, very professional, always on time, and the price was very very fair! Very accommodating to my schedule and also had some great suggestions on design etc...

Description of Work
They did several brick walkways, two brick patios and a brick driveway for me.

Work Completed On 04/29/2018

Thank You for the Review and we look forward to meeting more customers like yourself. We are Family Owned and Operated along with Full Licensed & Insured. Please pass our info along to Friends and Family since most of our business is off referrals. Exotic Pavers Family

05/01/2018

I first met Marsha and Mark when they installed my Hurricane impact windows. They had mentioned that they also do paving work and I knew I was interested in renovating my pool deck. They had done such a fabulous job with the windows so I knew they would not let me down. And I was right. They gave me an affordable price and the team worked in such a timely fashion. I was unsure on the color paver a...

Description of Work
Renovated Pool deck

Category decks,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

We love getting jobs from other jobs we have done its the greatest compliment. We would love to find more customers like yourself. And please pass our info on since we are one of the few Licensed & Insured Family owned Paver companies around. Exotic Pavers Family

04/30/2018

Excellent ! Would recommend this company to anyone . I’ve already started referring them to my neighbors. Very professional, Marc was very friendly and professional ! His crew worked hard and cleaned up well .

Description of Work
I had pavers put down .

Category decks,excavators,patios

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

We appreciate the review, and kind words. At Exotic Pavers we treat your home like our own and try to leave the job cleaned up like we were never there. Thank You for passing our info along since a big part of our biz comes from customers like yourself. Exotic Pavers Family

01/02/2018

I am so impressed! I own a house in a large development in Boynton Beach. I have lived there for over 15 years and the driveway needed a makeover. I contacted Exotic through Angie's List and Marc responded immediately. Marc reviewed my request, went to my house to inspect, quoted the cost and estimated time upon the first consultation. My HOA is very strict on work done in the neighborhood, and th...

Description of Work
My driveway

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/27/2017

Thank you for the Great Review. As a family owned and operated company we pride ourselves in our your job. We look forward to working with you again in the future. And most of our leads come from referal thanks for passing our name along. Exotic Pavers Family

12/14/2017

It was too much work for Marci - did not know what to do with the down spout --did not know what do with the grass. Suggested we leave the grass. Wanted to pitch the patio into the building which would result in flooding the back patio -- she said oh well -- wanted to put down stepping stones -- was greatly disappointed. Lack of professionalism and knowledge of how to do the job -- showed her out ...

Description of Work
285 feet of a side patio to remove small old slab concrete and some grass and dirt to replace with pavers.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

We have NO Marci that works at our company! Please verify who you had show up before giving them a bad write up since we live & breath off reviews. We would be happy to send one of our sales reps out to give you a professional opinion anytime. Exotic Pavers Family

11/07/2017

Exotic Pavers was great to work with all around. Marc was very fair on price for the job and his crew did a great job. Everyone was incredibly professional, prompt. Overall the best contractor we used during our remodeling.

Description of Work
Pool coping replaced. Patio replaced and expanded

Category concrete repair,decks,masonry,pavers, gravel,deck cleaning,patios

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

Thank you for the review, and we enjoyed working with you as well. It is a good feeling all around when the customer is happy, and we feel like your project could be front page on any Home Improvement magazine. We look forward to taking some good pics after Travertine Pool Deck is sealed along with your new furniture. Please pass our info on to any neighbors that are looking for paver installation...

Estimates For Hardscaping & Pavers – Driveways, Pool Decks, Patios, Travertine Marble, Brick, Clay, Poured Concrete, Footers, Flatwork, Stone, Pressure Washing, Sealing, Repairs, & Design.