Custom Landscape Creations Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2009

3.7

Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone - (772) 209-9207, (772) 468-9174. Additional email - info@customlandscapecreations.net....

Catracho's Pavers

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Catracho's Pavers on Angi
Apex Pavers & Pools

Apex Pavers & Pools is committed to improve and beautify the environment in which we live. We provide a level of service to our customers which is second to none. Our focus to deliver the highest quality in all aspects of our business is what we strive for every day. Good business practices are never without genuine sentiment. From our roots as a family business, we have extended the idea of family to reach out to each of our employees and into the communities where we work. The Company’s strength and reputation can be traced to a few fundamentals. First and foremost we are committed to our customers. Not only do we promise to provide the best products and services, but also offer excellent product knowledge and guidance to bring each project to a successful completion. Additional phone: (561) 844-9370.

Wilson's Landscape Services

Promt courteous service .Professional and Affordale .Seniors discount We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

07/12/2012

GLORIA M.

They were very courteous and showed up on time. The guy was here and he was great. He was very nice and he was going to email me the quote. I still haven't gotten the quote. I called him and he said he would send it. He didn't follow-up with me. I had to call him back. I didn't bug him again because I did so many things that I decided to put off the landscaping for a while. I wanted to get a quote from him because he was very nice; but he was very busy.

Description of Work
I contacted Custom Landscape Creations Inc to give me a quote for installing the irrigation system.

Category irrigation systems

06/17/2011

Joseph W.

could not find replacement solonoid for my valves. had to go with new valves. charged me for travel time in addition for the actual time on job. travel time exceeded time on job. charged me for 4 solonoids even though new valves were installed. quoted me one figure per hour work, and then wanted to charge me a higher rate. was non-responsive to phone calls.

Description of Work
replaced 3 irrigation valves

Category irrigation systems

I am deeply sorry you were not happy with our service. It was my understanding that you could not find the parts from ANY company or on the internet. I offered to even help you research. I am a bit confused, I always call during and after a job and you relayed your happiness with our company. We strive to ALWAYS do our best for our clients and wish you would have expressed these concerns during my follow up and we certainly would have found a solution to make you a satisfied customer. Please feel free to call and discuss ANY issues you may have with our company. We never want to have anyone dissatisfied! My apologizes. Regards,Heather Ray

12/29/2010

gregory M.

It went OK. Some of the plants died from the cold but that's certainly not the contractors fault. They were replaced with cold hardy plants. I have no regrets but I wish there had been a little more followup. Having the contractor come by a few weeks after the installation, suggest increasing or decreasing irrigation, fertilization rates etc would have been nice. Service after the sale counts in my book. Perhaps he does this on larger jobs. That being said he DID answer questions when called. If I wanted to landscape my yard I'd give Brian a shot at it. He has some good ideas and his employees are very good to deal with. Overall we are very pleased.

Description of Work
I requested a landscape design for a house I'd moved into. Brian did an excellent job with the design and implemented the installation in two phases as we could afford it. [we're still not finished]

Category landscaping

If you would like us to call for advice on how to maintain your landscape...PLEASE email me at hdray101@aol.com and we will gladly help you any way possible. We truly appreciate your business and hope to continue as your landscape company. Thank you for ALL your comments...we will improve on the issues you mentioned and we always appreciate the honesty. Again, Thank you for your business! Warmest regards, Heather Ray P.s.......Please do not hesitate to call or email for any advice...even though we have completed your landscape...we are still here for you ;)

11/13/2009

Peggy G.

We had never had anything professionally done and we were having problems keeping anything alive. He came out and we talked about it. He designed something in December and then we had a big freeze and I was ready in February. He came back out and designed something that would be frost free and hardy. I wanted low maintenance and nothing that would grow really fast. The design stayed the same, but we changed some of the bushes in the front with other things. This was major. We had three major palm trees and another flowering tree that they relocated to places that we wanted in the back yard. Then they brought in a dump load of dirt because our soil was so poor. They mounted it and put in rocks and the palm trees and other things that we wanted. Brian Mosely is the designer that we worked with. He was very professional and I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off. He did a front yard two streets away that he told me I could look at. He was upfront and we planned it out together. They had to redo the irrigation and they had to run electricity underneath the driveway so we could do lighting.

Description of Work
We used Custom Landscape Creations in March to gut and re-landscape a section of our front yard.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

Thank you so very much for your review. We truly try to provide excellent service to ALL our clients/customers. Again, Thank you so very much for your kind words. Although your job is completed....we are always here for you if you have any questions or concerns. Please do not hesitate to call....Warmest regards, Heather Ray

Custom Landscape Creations Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2009

3.7

3185 Sneed Rd

Fort Pierce, FL 34945

Landscape design, irrigation, electrical for security lighting and landscape lighting, sod, water features, water falls, retainer walls, pavers, patios, trees or plant installations, bob cat & tractor work.