Fixation Remodel and Restoration LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1945 Dana Dr

Fort Myers, FL 33907

If you’ve grown tired of the current look or layout of your home and have plans to complete a Fort Myers, FL, home remodeling project, rest assured that our friendly and skilled crew at Fixation Remodel & Restoration LLC won’t let you down. We’ll give your project the attention it deserves. Our experienced remodeling experts understand that you may have specific goals and plans in mind for your space, and we’ll take the time to learn more about those goals as a first step. Throughout the home improvement or renovation process, you can count on us to provide your project with attention to detail and to respond to your inquiries quickly. Some of the remodeling projects we can help you with include: Home remodeling, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling. There’s no Fort Myers, FL, home remodeling project that our dedicated and hard-working crew at Fixation Remodel & Restoration LLC can’t help with. Our skilled crew is waiting to begin working on your home improvement project, so contact our office now to set up your first meeting with us....

home remodeling (11)drywall (25)interior painting (19)woodworking (14)house painting (10)flooring (9)tile installation (8)handyman (7)cabinet makers (7)door installation (6)patio enclosures (5)window replacement (5)

11/06/2020

They did an amazing job. Very clean and all work done on time.

Description of Work
Furniture grade finish of pine ceiling.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/25/2020

Josh and his crew have completed 2 jobs in our condo and we are very pleased with the work and their professionalism. The first job was installing shiplap in my living room and master bedroom. These 2 walls transformed the condo and have given me a home I love to show off. The second job was simply giving my kitchen island a facelift which has again given me pride to show off our condo. I would re...

Description of Work
Shiplap walls and kitchen island facelift

Category drywall,interior designers,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

07/21/2020

Work was completed on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel/Master Bath Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

12/14/2019

Job was beyond my expectations relied on Josh for suggestions n he came thru with flying colors. Have used Fixation for work in my homes n business and would recommend him to anyone who has a vision n needs help implementing it. I am very satisfied with jobs performed

Description of Work
Impact Windows finish cabinetry doors n moulding

Category remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

05/01/2019

Josh was very professional and punctual on giving us a bid and doing the job within a week of us. Great job would highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
our screened in Lani was dry rotted and needed replacement.

Category decks,sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

03/27/2019

Updated review 6/6/2019: In reply to my posting on Angie's List, Fixation said I was unrealistic and unreasonable. I actually was a client that wanted the work done that I had contracted for, the work done correctly, professionally and timely. I got none of those things, so I want to make sure others know exactly what happened to me so they don't ever have to go through it. 1. Fixation abandoned t...

Description of Work
Will update in the future and give all the details.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,doors,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Review for Fixation Remodel and Restoration LLC - 1945 Dana Dr, Fort Myers, FL - 37785052

If your in business long enough you have to deal with unrealistic and unreasonable people at some point. Fixation Remodel and Restoration has an A grade on Angie’s List for a reason. We put our best into all projects.....

03/23/2019

Josh and his team were very professional and did a great job with construction of the wall. They made the wall and door match the rest of the home perfectly.

Description of Work
Added a 20ft wall with a door to divide my garage into two separate areas for storage.

Category drywall,remodeling,home & garage organization,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/23/2019

02/07/2019

Drywall work finished and texture applied went well. Tile in bathroom looks great. Kitchens cabinets were relaminated and new doors installed. Great price and quality work. Definitely would recommend to everyone

Description of Work
Drywall work and baseboards bathroom fixtures install painting

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Review for Fixation Remodel and Restoration LLC - 1945 Dana Dr, Fort Myers, FL - 37701328

01/28/2019

I hired Fixation to do a complete tear out and renovation of my bathroom. They were ALWAYS on the job, prompt, didn't over promise and provided a beautiful finished product. I will certainly use them again...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom renovation....

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

01/25/2019

Took about 6 weeks to get this done but was worth the wait. The door seems to be good quality. The workers were competent and professional and considerate.

Description of Work
Replaced French Doors

Category remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

Review for Fixation Remodel and Restoration LLC - 1945 Dana Dr, Fort Myers, FL - 37676706

Home, kitchen & bathroom remodeling.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa