Kitchens by Ambiance

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2011

Kitchens By Ambiance serves north Collier & south Lee counties, specializing in kitchen and bath design, installation and resurfacing. You may choose from a range of options from very sophisticated to simple, modest and functional. Affordable luxury has been available to our customers since 1989....

A&C Services

Sunrise Remodeling Inc

A Super Service Award winner since 2011, we provide kitchen and bathroom remodeling services in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, and throughout the Southwest Florida region. Exploring your options? We’re always happy to come out and discuss your projects, show you examples of our work, and prepare a Free Consultation. Owner has over 30 years experience. Licensed in Lee County for: finish carpentry (FC07-01186), tile and marble (TM07-00858), cabinet and millwork (CB07-01187) and aluminum non-structural (NA07-02403). Licensed in Cape Coral for: finish carpentry (13061), tile and marble (13060) and cabinet and millwork (13059). Licensed in Collier County for: tile & marble and cabinet install (20120004350). Fully insured. Member of Better Business Bureau with AAA rating. Two year warranty on labor. Home owner hires out electrical and plumbing services.

VG Paint LLC

With over 10 years of experience in home improvement, VG Paint LLC brings comfort that the job will be done right. We are a small local business that specializes in paint, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and much more. We are licensed and insured to give extra ease of mind. free estimates, give us a call today!

01/17/2019

They did a great job! It looks very professional, they were quick, and did such a great job! I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They redid my kitchen; new counter tops, new cabinents.

Category home remodeling

I am grateful for your review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for allowing us to post photographs of your kitchen remodel on our website, too. Since we remodeled your kitchen, one of your neighbors discovered that he had the same floor plan and wanted his kitchen renovated in a very similar way to yours. We have you to thank for this referral. Your business is very much appreciated. :) -Jim ...

01/15/2019

It was excellence. No problems.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], I'm thankful for your review. I appreciate you choosing Kitchens By Ambiance. -Jim Gerard, owner.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Dan was the person with whom I worked with,I really had no problems with him . |Having done kitchens before I knew what i wanted,Cabintery is what was missing in this house,My have glass in the top doors and lighting by the work counter.

Thank you sir!

10/18/2013

Our complete kitchen remodel was finalized today and we are thrilled with the entire job. We dealt with Dan Smith who spent many patient hours with us in helping design our new kitchen. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but Dan's many years of experience were incredibly helpful in my design process. He gave me ideas that I would have never thought of and was extremely helpful. While the cons...

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel including cabinets, countertops, tile work, electrical and plumbing

Category home remodeling

Thank you for the kind words about Dan. He is still with us after all these years and still making homeowners into very happy customers. I'm so happy to hear that the job stayed within the estimate we gave you. Take care and hopefully Dan will get to work with you again in the future. :)

07/12/2012

Good. Did it in one day.

Description of Work
Installed laundry room cabinets and storage.

Thank you dear.

Whole kitchen and bathroom remodels, In-Home Consultations, Computer Design and Layout, Total Customization, Cabinet Replacement, and Cabinet Reface. Kitchen Design-Cabinets, Counter Tops, Flooring, Under Cabinet Lighting-Remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard