Carpet Daddy's

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2010

24 Blackpool Rd

Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

Carpet Daddy’s, LLC. is a privately owned and operated family business. We are not a franchise and we do not have any large company affiliations. We have almost twenty years of experience. Additionally, my wife and I have five children between us ranging from two to fourteen years old, two dogs and three cats. We have seen every type of stain & have experienced every type of odor life can throw at you. Once you try our service – you will never go back to those high priced, dollar driven companies. We keep our prices low by keeping our overhead low, not by sacrificing service. There are absolutely no hidden charges or fees. You will never pay more than our advertised prices. All of our services are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We actually love what we do – you probably have not heard too many cleaning technicians who show up at your door say that – and mean it. We guarantee that every service will meet or exceed your standards. We offer carpet, and upholstery cleaning....

carpet cleaning (117)upholstery cleaning (18)oriental rug cleaning (1)air duct cleaning (18)dryer vent cleaning (13)floor cleaning (10)hardwood floors (9)tile installation (5)

12/14/2020

I’ve used Carpet Daddy for at least ten years. Zero complaints, recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

09/25/2019

I am totally pleased with the work of Ryan. Very professional and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean 6 rooms of carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

07/24/2019

Made appointment never called or showed up. Called immediately from my inquiry I never called thema. No more Angie list for me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

This is a very UNFAIR and UNTRUE review. All Angie's List inquiries come directly to me, and I directly schedule and serve over 700 customers per year. I have never received an inquiry (phone, email, or through Angie's List) from this person, never had her on my schedule, and she certainly never called me yesterday as she claims to say she was scheduled and wondering why I was not there. Providing...

07/14/2019

Joe did an excellent job; I am very pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

05/13/2019

Joe arrived right on time & got down to business. I've used him once before for carpet, tile, & upholstery cleaning. Only needed carpet cleaned this time. I'll continue to be a customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

10/12/2018

Carpet Daddy was present exactly on time scheduled. Work was completed in a reasonable time. Work appears excellent. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

09/25/2018

Joe was responsive, timely and did a good job. I will refer him and use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

07/20/2018

Joe was prompt, quick & efficient & got ALL the spots out in no time! His carpet cleaning equipment is modern & top of the line, & he was able to remove all the large coffee spots in our ivory colored living room area rug, as well as dirty spots in our family room. I would highly recommend using Carpet Daddy to clean any carpets or rugs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major coffee spots needed removed on an area rug, & other spots on a wall-to-wall carpet, so both were cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

07/04/2018

Joe did a great job cleaning our whole condo carpet. He eliminated stains and it dried quickly. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

03/09/2018

We was very satisfied with the carpet cleaning and price. We would use this carpet cleaning service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our two story townhouse carpets were cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2018