Kimberly A Webb Esq

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2010

I provide real estate agent services for buyers, sellers and investors in DC, MD and VA. I also have experience in construction management and can assist clients in developing plans, bidding out projects and obtaining construction financing for homes and investment properties that need substantial work. I am rarely in the office and am best reached via cell (202-422-5445) or email (kimberlywebb@habitatdc.com). Evening and weekend appointments are available....

Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real Estate

Don't take our word for it! Read the details in our reviews and see how we provide the DC area’s best real estate service. Our excellent reviews tell the story. Over 100 very happy clients share their experiences here. We have always been, and continue to be, the best value for your money when buying or selling Real Estate. We understand how to present and sell homes. Our team sells 10-15 homes per month -- faster, and for a higher price. Don't take our word for it -- Read the reviews! We are licensed in DC, Maryland and Virginia.

Offers by Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real Estate on Angi
Keller Williams - Tim Pierson Home Sales Team

Real Estate consulting and sales services including helping buyers, sellers, investors, builders, estates, downsizing, upscaling in all matters related to buying and selling real estate. Our mission is to help people use real estate to achieve their long-term personal and financial goals. We work to make sure your best interests are represented when buying or selling your home to help you get further faster in life.

05/20/2010

John M.

She was wonderful to work with and I can't recommend her enough! As a first time home buyer, I was entirely new to the process-- which as anyone who buys a house knows, can be stressful and challenging. But Kim adroitly navigated the process, first by listening to the neighborhoods I was interested in and then by showing me a number of homes that fit my criteria. When we first found the house I bought, it was the strength of her professionalism that I was able to get the home under contract. Once I decided to go for it, she reached out to the seller, convincing him to give us another day to get our offer in, even though he already had multiple offers in hand. Because there were other offers submitted on the house, I was anxious to bid more than I should, but she reigned me in, confidently telling me that my offer was fair and competitive, and if it didn't work out I'd be able to find another house. She was also able to resolve problems later on, after the house was under contract, when I encountered a few unexpected hiccups with my mortgage company. Also, she has a great inspector who she often works with, who found a number of small problems in the house -- no surprise, since it was built in 1913. She worked with the owner to fix the majority of these problems, both large and small. Looking back on my experience, I realize she did three things that made the process great: 1) Comfort level: It really was a pleasure to work with her. At no time did I feel pressured or uneasy with her approach to showing me homes-- which was important since this was my first home. I felt like she wanted to find me the right home, not just get paid a commission. 2) Market Knowledge: Related to #1, above, she knows DC's neighborhoods, which put my mind at ease! She also works part time to renovate houses on her own, which is great, because she can look at a house and tell you what it will cost to fix or upgrade, and where you can add value down the road for resale. My friends, who recently bought a house with her as their agent, did a lot of work to their home, and her knowledge of costs and reputable contractors was a huge help for them. 3) Professionalism: She was originally trained as a lawyer, so she has the calm, toughness, and the problem solving skills to handle the process -- and its quirks. Her background also means that you feel more comfortable about signing your name on literally hundreds of pages of documents at closing! A+ John Columbia Heights

Description of Work
Kim was as my real estate agent for my recent home purchase. She successfully navigated me through the home buying process and I closed on a house in March. After I bought the house, she was paid on commission by the seller. I'm very happy with her work and with my new house!

Category real estate agents