Keyed In LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

Keyed In provides everything from commercial to residential locksmith services – such as re-keying, lock installation, and replacing locks and keys – to access control systems, security cameras, entry doors. security storm doors, garage doors, window bars and comprehensive security packages. Our professional technicians aspire to stay on the cutting edge of security innovation, enabling them to effectively upgrade security systems and create customized designs. DCJS License # 11-8123....

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

Preferred Automotive Associates Inc

Preferred Automotive serves Rockville, Bethesda, North Bethesda, Garrett Park, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac and the greater Washington D.C. areas. We offer a $50 first time customer discount because we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please take a look at our customer reviews on Google Reviews , Demand Force Reviews and our web site to see how much we appreciate our customers. Preferred Automotive has earned the best reputation for auto repair in the Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, Gaithersburg and greater Washington area by caring about the customer first. This may seem obvious, but in this day and age it is less common. We have always done the right thing (whatever that may cost us) and put integrity and honesty first. We have been fortunate to be recognized for 18 years by Washington Consumers Checkbook, Washingtonian Magazine and Carquest Autoparts (nominated Preferred Automotive as the best shop in America 6 years running) as doing the job right the first time with accuracy, honesty, and unparalleled customer satisfaction! Get $50 off your first visit with us.View Our Coupons Page Or, learn about or special Valvoline Promotions. We have the ability to handle everything from oil changes to tune-ups, tire rotations to four-wheel alignments, engine & transmission overhauls to complete replacements. We have a state of the art facility on and off line to support the latest problems with cars, trucks, and SUVs of all types including hybrids. With employees that attend ongoing training on a regular basis, and a staff that has been with us for an average of 18 years, we feel that if we take care of our employees, our customers will receive the benefit in the end. Award wining.

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

09/28/2020

Very well. I will call them again to change the bottom lock.

Description of Work
I needed a lock changed at my front door.

Category locksmith,home security systems

10/15/2018

Work was done promptly and professionally. They showed up during their estimated window, provided a quote, and did the work on the spot. Fast and professional. Price was a little higher than expected.

Description of Work
Installed Old Specialized Deadbolt on New Door

10/09/2018

Technician was prompt and efficient. However, after viewing prices for door reinforcement lock on Amazon, may have been a bit expensive.

Description of Work
Rekeyed 2 locks and installed door reinforcement lock on front door.

09/22/2018

Fabulous! One of the best service experiences we’ve ever had. I called on a Monday afternoon, and the owner, Shai, said he’d be at our place on Wednesday during a two-hour window. He told me there would be no charge for coming and evaluating the problem, only for the work if we agreed to it. He arrived very promptly , removed the existing lock, said it would be easy to replace and that he had just...

Description of Work
We needed a replacement for a security lock on our front door; the key could not be rcopied because it was governmemt-issued for Vice President Hubert Humphrey when he lived in what is now our apartment. We got only three keys when we bought the apartment, and management had to keep one for emergencies, so we didn’t have a spare. We were told we should get a new solid-core door —very expensive.

Category locksmith,plumbing

07/26/2018

Great!! A complicated repair completed same day as I put in the call.

Description of Work
repair of a triple-lock mechanism on my patio door that had stumped the other locksmith (a well known brand) that I first tried.

06/27/2018

I highly recommend KeyedIn. Shay from KeyedIn was here less than an hour after I called. He was able to get the 60 year-old lock working again. He was also able to give me an estimate on the spot for replacing the lock and latches. KeyedIn's price was lower than 2 subsequent bids. We always use KeyedIn for small jobs and bid large jobs. They are prompt, professional and extremely efficient.

Description of Work
Repair of a security lock on the front door of a condo building.

06/26/2018

The dispatcher would not give me an estimate on this simple project and said they had to send out a tech to look at it. I let them know that I wouldn’t need their services.

Description of Work
I asked for a quote to re-key a single deadbolt with a thumb turn on the inside from an old Schlage deadbolt to a new Schlage deadbolt.

05/24/2018

Keyed In took advantage of an emergency situation with my garage door. My cars were stuck inside and the springs need to be replaced. I didn't realize how ridiculous the price they quoted me was until after the work was done. When I balked about the price they accused me of trying to weasel out the bill. I will never call them again.

Description of Work
Replace springs on my garage door

Category garage door company

03/14/2018

The work was well done and the workman was very pleasant. The price seemed a little high. The next time I will shop around a little more.

Description of Work
I had the locks changed

Category locksmith

Locksmiths, Security Cameras, Entry Doors, Security Storm Doors, Window Bars, Welding, & Windows - Safety & Security Film, Access Control, Intercom Systems, Garage Doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available