Handy House Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2019

Serving Washington, D.C. and the Surrounding Area

Washington, DC 20001

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman

12/20/2021

Patricia H.

They were friendly and professional, she works quickly, focused on the task.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/26/2019

CHARLES B.

My professional from Handy, Fabiyan, was punctual and went about his work with skill and diligence. He was very polite and neat in his work. I thought the price was very reasonable,and the job was well done. I was very pleased with the whole experience, and would definitely recommend this company to all.

Description of Work
The assembly of furniture...tables,t.v.console

05/27/2019

Tommy G.

Prompt setup and arrival. All downhill from there. Nothing moved to clean. All counter tops/vanities not wet wiped. No trash done. Floors "mopped" with dirty mop. Sink not cleaned. Showed cleaner, who assured me everything had been done well. Spent hours cleaning up after the cleaner... which kind of defeats the purpose. Avoid!

Description of Work
House cleaning

04/26/2019

Kelly B.

Terrible customer service. No one will rectify the situation. They cancelled less than an hour prior to service without so much as a phone call. Attempted to contact them but no one answers the phone. They rescheduled me to a time that does not work for me and they refuse to reschedule it unless I pay a $15 fee (of course they don't give you anything for cancelling last minute). Unprofessional service - wish I had never hired them to begin with. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
Hired for one time cleaning - they cancelled via text less than an hour before they were supposed to arrive!

04/18/2019

kate W.

I'm planning to list my house for sale and hired Handy to clean. They cancelled the cleaning with only an HOUR’s notice and then rescheduled it for FOUR days from now. It was an automated email with no phone number to call, and the "customer experience" link in the email doesn't have any phone number either. This ruined my timeline for selling my place. I tried calling and could only reach their sales department. I asked for customer service and they said the only option was to call a voicemail-only line (8556821997) or email support. If you don't want to take my word for it, try calling yourself. Or, visit their website and try to find a phone number that isn't sales or a voicemail. This company is the worst.

Description of Work
House cleaning

02/22/2019

Tomomi T.

Went well.

Description of Work
Cleaning the house

02/21/2019

Vance M.

Scheduling was easy, they were on time, and the project went well.

Description of Work
They put together bookcases for me purchased through Wayfair

Yvonne A.

It was very easy to schedule but we did have an issue with the quality.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Zenora S.

They had to reschedule but I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Yanyka T.

Great

Description of Work
Cleaning Service

Victoria W.

Everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Handy for an item I bought through Wal-Mart.

Brave Maids

Residential Cleaning

Fresh House Cleaning

Fresh House Cleaning is a start up business that specializes in cleaning houses efficiently, and with the best results. We give free estimates, no hidden fees, and very fast responses. We prioritize customer satisfaction, and constantly strive to be the best in our work we put out. We have highly trained professional worker's that have 15 years of experience. Our main goal is to try to be the best in the field we are in, and have 100% customer satisfaction.

JW Home Improvement

JWHI provides world-class customer service with consistent and superior workmanship and strives to be the trusted market leader in the home improvement industry. Super Service Award Winner TEN years in a row and running. Contact us today to discuss your next home project. We look forward to working with you!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Bookings for Cleaning services: House or apartment cleaning services, move in-move out cleaning, spring & fall cleaning. Bookings for Handyman services: Furniture assembly, TV mounting, and general handyman services