ED LAVERY & SONS PEST CONTROL LLC

Founded 1960 • With Angi since August 2007

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. SERVICE CHARGE APPLIES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. LICENSE # B0002....

The Marc Of Clean Windows

My name is Marc Barrieau and I've been doing residential window cleaning full-time since 1991 and I still love it! I am fully insured and all the work is done professionally by myself (no employees).+ I almost always answer my phone-860 508 0447 if I'm near it - so call me! Please visit my website for more information http://www.themarcofcleanwindows.com/ I ALSO do powerwashing of houses/decks/patios etc. Lastly --i have an eBay business. I resell things. If you have ''stuff'' in your garage, basement etc that you don't want (most people do) - I might give you $$ for it! Please ASK ME! You'd be surprised what i might buy from you!

PANORAMIC PRESSURE CLEANING

We employ family members, and do not use subcontractors to perform our work. Payment expected upon satisfactory completion of job.

The Gutter Specialist

The Gutter Specialist helps homeowners and businesses in New Haven and Middlesex County keep their gutters in proper working order. We offer installation and repair services for when you need new gutters or your existing ones need to be repaired. The Gutter specialist - Service, sales & installation.

03/31/2014

He was on time and was polite and nice. He listened, inspected inside and outside the house. He supposedly did not see any sign of a squirrel attempting to enter the house -- and provided recommendations of ways to test and set up traps to see if we caught anything. There was $0 cost for his service. (I have seen since a squirrel enter the corner of the house -- first time I've actually seen it ha...

Description of Work
Investigated potential rodent entry into the house (squirrels, mice, etc.) due to suspicion of entry

03/21/2012

After speaking with Paul, I realized just how knowledgeable he is in his profession. He is prompt and very reasonable. He is also aware of using products that are not harmful to humans.

Description of Work
They have come and taken care of a mouse problem in my attic over winter. I also had an ants that they sprayed for.

11/09/2008

He came promptly and did the work. Then came back to put the cap on the chimney.

Description of Work
He removed one dead squirrel and one live squirrel from my chimney and put a cap on my chimney, plus he cleaned out a lot of leaves.

Category leaf removal,animal removal

08/03/2007

I called the company and Paul came out the same day. He was very informative about our ant problem and suggested things we should do. He recommended 3 sprays which are included in the $212 price (1800 square foot ranch) and he has completed two sprays. After the first spray, we never saw another carpenter ant outside the house or inside (we got an occasional ant inside, especially in the kitchen)....

Description of Work
The foundation outside the house was sprayed for carpenter ants. Also a wood wall spanning a patio behind the house was sprayed.

Category pest control

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, PEST CONTROL & EXTERMINATING. ANIMAL REMOVAL, CHIMNEY CAPS, PRESSURE WASHING, GUTTER CLEANING.

FUMIGATION.