Pet Playgrounds - West Haven

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2011

Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape....

Connecticut Pet Containment Co

Connecticut Pet Containment Co

I started in 1995 with my brother after our own Two dogs were chasing the UPS trucks down the road, and having fun doing it. It was then we decided to call a pet containment company to get a quote. I was shocked, I knew that there were many pet owners like me who would not or could not pay that amount. I also knew that we could do better if we checked around, we contacted a distributor and started our own business Over the next 20 years 3,000 systems installed and trained over 5,000 dogs to our system we have the most experience in this field. We pride ourselves in being a small company that provides one on one service to our customers. 20 years later, I am fully hands on with my crew installing and personally have trained every customer's pet from day one. Put your trust in us, and we will not disappoint.

06/27/2020

Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Installation

03/01/2018

Was very excited about animal fencing. No response from messaging and no answer for phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal fencing 135 linear ft installed.

11/13/2017

It's three weeks after receiving the fence and they haven't yet scheduled installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a slight delay in the arrival of the fence. Not a problem. However, it's now more than 3 weeks since receiving it, and they haven't yet scheduled the installation.

10/11/2017

Harder than billed but ultimately my husband did by himself. Tried to get them to help us find a contractor to no end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A pet fence

06/01/2017

Had to call to get a response on delivery of fencing after 3 weeks. Fencing arrived, but missing critical components. Later found same components much cheaper at Trident Corp. Never heard back from Pet Playgrounds when I called/emailed about an additional fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing for my two large dogs

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

Pet fencing installation & maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing