All Home Improvements

Founded 1975 • With Angi since September 2014

399 Foster Road

South Windsor, CT 06074

PLEASE CALL DIRECTLY FOR 860-521-7463 FOR QUICK, COURTEOUS RESPONSE! Over 30 years of experience in all areas of home improvements. Owner owned and operated.

09/08/2021

Miles J.

Great - Steve showed up on time and did the work very well. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replacement of some rotten wood on the outside of the house and some leaks

Category contractors

09/14/2020

Maureen M.

Steve was easy to work with easy to reach Hardworking and attentive to detail Did a beautiful job with an older garage

Description of Work
roof replacement on garage rot repair on garage the painting repair alcove on house repair cupola

Category contractors, roofing, pressure washing, house painters

08/06/2020

steven D.

this guy is a is a scammer do not hire just a joke and liar

Description of Work
deck needed painting / stain some boards replaced

Category contractors, decks, deck cleaning

07/13/2020

David L.

Contractor gave initial review of work. Rate changed several times during work, increasing the cost exponentially to over $3,000. Contractor dumped vines and tree brush material in my backyard along with other chemical substances. When asked about it, he denied it until I told him I have video surveillance proof. Repairs are still needed to the porch as it was skipped over intentionally. The repairs that are needed sits behind the front steps, which he painted, so he knew that was supposed to be done. Contractor was more concerned with bigger jobs in other homes across the state instead of giving my home the same priority. I am a black home owner, and it seems that it is impossible to find a decent, respectable contractor to perform work on my property. I hope Angie's List reaches out to this contractor so that this doesn't happen to another home owner.

Description of Work
Front and Rear Porch Repair and Paint

Category decks, house painters

Did extra work after being paid at no charge to customer. Told him that as the job progressed we might find more rotten wood and we did. Customers garbage cans were full and the customer was supposed to remove the vines and brush. He did not remove it. It wasn't dumped in his backyard, it was put into the woods. No chemicals were dumped.

07/12/2020

Brian J.

No one ever contacted me from this company

Description of Work
Window Pane

Category contractors, replacement windows

05/16/2020

Brian Y.

Steve was great, responded to my request same day (on a weekend) and came out the next day to assess the job and give me a quote. Price was very reasonable and he did a great job. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Power wash house and deck, stain deck

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

05/13/2020

Diane D.

Great. They look like brand new. The job was done when agreed. I'm very happy.

Description of Work
Repair and stain deck and porch

Category contractors, decks

08/14/2019

Kim R.

Steve responded immediately, came the next day to give me a quote and assessment of what was needed, and finished everything within a week. They completed everything we had agreed to, were prompt and professional, and I’m very happy with the results. I will be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Exterior: Repair, strip and repaint deck; repair and paint garage door and trim, paint front door trim; Interior: repair/complete installation of railing; install door trim, paint stairs, paint parts of foyer

06/27/2019

Gerald S.

Steve was prompt and performed all work as we agreed in a timely and efficient manner. His pricing was very reasonable. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Wood Deck repairs and refinishing

06/23/2019

Stu or Vicky G.

Excellent. Four year old 16 x 20 ft deck had mildew and lots of peeling. Steve responded same day by phone, next day on site with quote and assessment of what was needed for a quality repair. Finished within a week. Looks great!

Description of Work
Deck power wash, sand & stain

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing

03/28/2019

Phani P.

Steve is out for 3 months - so I didn't hire and need to move on to find another contractor

Description of Work
Fixing exhaust fan

Category handyman service

Hello, I have obtained a new crew to help me with the growth of my business.

12/27/2018

Rosemary J.

Upon replacing the magnetic strip that had bee installed incorrectly by another handyman, Steve found that the shower door was bent and would not close properly. He suggested we have the shower door installers check the door as he thought we might have to replace it. He was correct we now have to replace the shower door. Won't hire other handyman again. Since we didn't have the correct caulk for the shower he will come back later to take care of the caulk issue. He didn't charge for the work he did. "I didn't fix anything so I am not going to charge you."

Description of Work
Magnetic strip replaced in shower and caulk removal & replacement.

09/22/2018

Claire C.

Steve and his crew did an excellent job. He and his assistant were prompt, professional and courteous. There were several jobs to do and they worked very efficiently and got the job done in no time. Steve gave me honest answers to my repair questions. They were respectful of my property and cleaned up when they were through. I was very happy with the work they did.

Description of Work
Deck repairs: Repaired rotted boards, sanded and painted deck. Painted hatchway and patio doors and window frames. Fixed patio door lock and threshold. Replaced broken windows and repaired cabinetry trim.

Category handyman service, replacement windows, deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters

08/29/2018

Jacqueline Z.

Did a great job! Got it done quickly too.

Description of Work
Repair Hutch, Paint

Category handyman service, interior painters

08/02/2018

Carleen W.

Steve and his assistant did a fantastic job reframing a window, replaced the siding on the back of the house, replaced the trim around the garage, installed a storm door and fixed front gutter. The price was good and I received quality work. Would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Misc. repairs around the house

Category gutter repair, handyman service, siding, woodworking

07/21/2018

Chris P.

Steve did a good job for a fair price and was very punctual and responsive. I plan on hiring him again for future work.

Description of Work
Replace siding boards

Category handyman service, siding

07/21/2018

John W.

Steve and crew were professional and hard working. Completed job in very short time frame and with high quality. Always on time and managed expectations with clear communication.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, deck repairs. Exterior painting: deck, window frames, shutters.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

11/28/2017

Randall G.

Repair was completed efficiently and well. Would hire again for sure.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Category handyman service, roofing, woodworking

09/04/2017

Tony G.

Actually did most of the planning over the phone. Job was done in good time as promised. They even included a downspout we hadn't talked about but DiD need changing.

Description of Work
Two gutters replaced

Category gutter repair, handyman service

06/25/2017

Philip C.

Went well. Friendly. No issues. Came back to fix minor flaw as promised. Completely satisfied and charged a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Patched a large area in my garage with concrete.

Category concrete repair, handyman service

05/24/2017

Kevin K.

Great- responsive and honest seasoned worker

Description of Work
Deck work and gutter work

03/28/2017

Gianna R.

Wow what a wonderful experience! Great workers and super nice. Efficient and talented with wood working. Opened up a doorway of mine 9 inches and put the sheetrock and trim up so fast. Filled the holes in my wood floors. Looks like they were never there! Cut porcelain tiles for my 170sq ft bathroom and grouted it. I am so happy with all the end results and for the price ,I got a great deal!

Description of Work
Door adjustments and reframing, opening walls, tiling floors, filling broken wood flooring

Category concrete repair, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking

10/18/2016

EDITH B.

Justin returned my call & could fit me immediately. I have parts to purchase before I call him back.

Description of Work
Misc tasks; reattach the closure mechanism on the storm door, drill holes & mount the roller shades in the windows, etc.

09/28/2016

Sarah G.

Wonderful. Steve was incredibly responsive, friendly, and punctual. He knows his stuff and even chose the stain/sealant colors so my wife and I didn't have to agonize.

Description of Work
Need a deck stained and sealed. Half the deck was one year old unfinished pressure treated wood. The other half, the original deck, was more than a decade old and had last been stained and sealed about 3 years ago.

Category decks, house painters

09/26/2016

Patty V.

Justin arrived on time, removed the window that needed to be repaired, put a temporary piece of insulation in and told me he would inform me when the window would be ready. Once again, he was exhibited professionalism and courtesy.

Description of Work
A window needed to be repaired/replaced.

LNJ HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC

We are LNJ Home Improvement, your local gutters, siding and roofing specialists. We've been in the business for X years doing quality work at a quality price. With something so important for your home, we know it is all about getting it right the first time. If you're looking for a timely and communicative contractor who has an eye for quality, look no further! Si hablo espanol! DIRECT LINE: (203) 217-9670

MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today 203-390-1059 ask for Mike or John!

Award 2022
    P&A painting services llc

i am the owner of p.a painting services llc, my company is 4 years old and i have 9 years of experience, i have good price and my specialty and exterior and interior painting, power wash, wall, ceiling repair.

Offers by P&A painting services llc  on Angi
    HIC.0544959
    Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023

Interior & exterior painting. Carpentry. Roofing replacement & repair. Concrete repair. Pressure washing. Home repair services.