Ace Handyman Services Orange

11/30/2021

233 Boston Post Rd

Orange, CT 06477

All available.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Power Wash

Power Wash

handyman202006477
Power wash entire home

We are your one-stop home improvement and repairs ally. Our multi-skilled Craftsman do it all. Our most popular service include, doors, floors, bathroom, kitchen, painting, drywall, carpentry, fencing. Let Ace Handyman Services Orange help you run your home more smoothly with a wide range of professional services. Book your appointment any time, day or night, with our convenient Online Appointment System. 10% discount for jobs starting after November 15th that are over 4 hours. Please ask for details...
Gutter Cleaning

gutter cleaning

202006477
Vanity Installation

home remodeling

202006824

4.2

handyman (14)interior painting (4)gutter cleaning (2)door installation (1)cabinet refacing (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)garage building (1)pressure washing (1)drywall (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

01/21/2021

After install one pipe was not capped and leaked water under sink, had to run to the hardware store to by cap and fix. Also the other pipes were leaking as well and had to by plumbing tape.

Description of Work
Install plumbing for garbage disposal

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], Good afternoon, we finished the job maybe a week ago en everything was good, your job has 1 year warranty if there is any issues we have not been informed, after looking at this note, we called you a few times right away but could not communicate with you. We are a serious professional company and will fix any issues within our warranty 1 year period, please contact us...

10/03/2020

gutter cleaning, gutter guard installation, installing zinc strip on roof

Description of Work
Great! Rick was knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. Communication was excellent and professional was on time and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thanks a lot for your review, look forward to assisting you with more projects.

09/15/2020

Great, would hire again. Efficient and fair price for good work.

Description of Work
Pressure washing siding, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation, shrub removal, yard cleanup

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Thanks a lot. Have a great day and happy new year!

07/13/2020

May 19, 2020, I put in a quote request through Angie's list for pros to contact me about the repair job. On May 21st I received a call from Evelyn inquiring about what I need. She asked me to send pictures and send them to her. I did so that same day. I never heard back with a quote for the repair. Then I got a call on 6/16 asking if I would send pictures. So I did, again, and this time got a quot...

Description of Work
Retape, sand and paint bathroom ceiling

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Hello Mrs [Member Name Removed], first I want to apologize for all the situation you described above however, all you described is not accurate. We did have many changes due to COVID-19 and that affected our normal prime operation but we finished your job well and good as you told our Craftman when he finished. We did call you to check how the job was and you did not respond, when our guy left the...

06/16/2020

Steve hung shelves and removed stove fan. He was prompt and professional. He was also mindful of my time and did NOT answer any calls on his cel until he completed job.

Description of Work
Hang Shelves

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] good afternoon. Thanks a lot for the comments. I am glad Stephen did a great job. Truly appreciated and look forward work for you again. Thanks Ace Handyman Services Orange

05/20/2020

I appreciated them taking the time to talk with me over the phone. I ended up getting this resolved since then, but I appreciated their efforts in reaching out to me. Very professional company and I will keep them in mind for future jobs.

Description of Work
They spoke to me regarding a downed wire.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], thanks a lot for your note, we really appreciated. We hope we can help with your future home / business project. Best regards

03/27/2020

They were phenomenal. They did the work and noticed other repairs and included these while present. They were fast, kind and did excellent work.

Description of Work
Cabinet Reapir

Category handyman service,woodworking,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks a lot for the great review, we appreciate it. Look forward to serving you again! Be safe and best regards!

11/20/2019

Very well. He was prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
I ad my attic hachway sealed, a closet assembled. He also repaied the latch on my utility door

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

We appreciate your feedback greatly. It was a pleasure speaking with you and we are so happy you chose us to be your Home Ally.

10/14/2019

Jaun was so professional and friendly. He did a fantastic job mounting our TV. Will definitely contact him again the next time we need handy work done.

Description of Work
TV Mount

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help you love your home!

10/11/2019

I was contacted promptly and an appointment set up the same week. Handyman showed up on time and completed the work inside the quoted time. Did a terrific job, and was pleasant and professional. I thought the price was reasonable and found the company easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced louvered vent

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

The pleasure of working for you was ours! Thank you for this opportunity.

We are your one-stop home improvement and repairs ally. Our multi-skilled Craftsman do it all with professionalism, quality and customer service always in mind. Our services include: doors, windows, floors, bathroom, kitchen, carpentry, painting, drywall and more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check