A Plus Plumber LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2011

22 years of satisfied clients later and we're extremely proud to be Connecticut's premier water heating experts. Sure we are plumbers and can do it all, but we specialize in all types of water heaters including storage tanks, tankless water heaters, heat pump water heaters, indirect storage tanks, tankless coils, high efficiency boilers, oil fired water heaters, and all the traditional water heaters....

A-1 Water LLC

We will solve any water problem that your home has. We build relationships that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting results that will increase the value to your home.

Offers by A-1 Water LLC on Angi
Professional Water Systems

Professional Water Systems was established in 1980. We are water filtration and purification specialists. We have been serving Fairfield, New Haven, Litchfield, Westchester, Putnum and Cutchess counties for more than 31 years. We are a family owned and operated company that prides itself on quality products and service. We classify ourselves as a big/small company capable of doing residential and commercial work while providing personalized friendly service. One of our staff is always available to respond to your questions about problems or services that you may require. We look forward to hearing from you!

Guncay Glass & Mirror

We do all kinds of repairs and new installations of shower doors, we also make glass handrails, aluminum storefronts, table glass tops, custom mirror work, antique mirror. etc. FULL INSURED

Offers by Guncay Glass & Mirror on Angi

08/05/2007

When I started to re-do my condominium I knew one of the most important items was the plumbing of my bathrooms and kitchen. I was very fortunate to find Jaime. His knowledge, professionalism and expertise was outstanding. First of all he didn't try to get me to purchase or do anything that wasn't necessary. I've heard a lot of nightmare stories from friends about some of the bad jobs or problems t...

Description of Work
I had gutted two bathrooms and had him re-do all the plumbing, installed a tank less system and re-did all the plumbing in my kitchen.

Category plumbing

Residential and commercial water heater repair and installations, boil, water and drain line replacements, excavation, drain cleaning, shower doors and enclosures, vanities, plumbing fixtures, gas appliances, sinks, dishwashers, ice maker lines, garbage disposals, toilets, heating & fancy faucets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal