All Things Sewer & Drain Care

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2015

COVID19 Special - Up to 10% off any work done! Call for details today! I started cleaning drains about 15 years ago, and was trained by the best and most experienced in the industry, with countless hours of study and training in this trade. My name is Paul. I am the owner and will personally contact you to go over your needs! No matter when you need us, you can give us a call! We offer 24 hour emergency service to parts of Connecticut and Western Rhode Island. Your service is our priority, so we’ll make it out quickly to help you with all of your sewer drain cleaning and Pressure washing, soft washing needs. Once we get to your location, we’ll do the work and take away your stress. We use all of the latest digital drain and sewer line inspection and pressure, soft washing equipment to clean and inspect any problems you’re having in your drain line or sewer line. We use only state-of-the-art equipment because you deserve the best! *10% Discount for Senior Citizens 20% Discount for Military - Military ID must be present when payment is issued Discounts Apply To Residential Customers Only*...

Projects

Lifehouse Church   project
Lifehouse Church

pressure washing

2020

Max Serv

Transparency - We always take pictures and videos before and after each job to ensure 100% satisfaction, fully insured and affordable, please check our reviews and see how proud we are to serve our customers.

The Gutter Specialist

The Gutter Specialist helps homeowners and businesses in New Haven and Middlesex County keep their gutters in proper working order. We offer installation and repair services for when you need new gutters or your existing ones need to be repaired. The Gutter specialist - Service, sales & installation.

Bob's Outdoor Services

I am a locally owned and operated company. I have been doing this longer then some people have been alive, and am dedicated to the satisfaction of my clients.

Offers by Bob's Outdoor Services on Angi

01/06/2021

They did exactly what was told and It's very great. They were very responsive and they call me right away and they gave me a quote right away as well and they are very professional.

Category sewer cleaning

08/10/2020

Terrific results. Showed up on time and did an extraordinary job. Much, much better than any company I ever have hired in the past to do power washing. These guys take great pride in their work and are 100% professional.

Description of Work
Power washing of my entire house and several decks

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

07/20/2020

Highly recommended. Paul is an example of professionalism. He clearly communicated his pricing, the scope of the job, and the time frame. All work was completed as expected and the building looks great. Couldn't be happier with our selection.

Description of Work
Power washing commercial brick building.

Category pressure washing

05/16/2020

I was thoroughly impressed with how well the job went start to finish. Paul called promptly, showed up right away & explained why the soft wash system that he chose to use would be best for our application. It couldn't have come out better. He definitely over delivered on our expectations.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing

05/16/2020

Very professional, informative and did the job vey well. Very easy to communicate with. I would absolutely use them again. Extremely satisfied with the job they did

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you for your review. I was really looking forward to seeing your house look as good as it does now.

Specialty drain cleaning services using state of the art high pressure water jet equipment, fiber optic drain inspection camera systems. Powerwashing,soft washing using EPA required reclaim system and eco friendly chemicals. All forms of specialty drain cleaning, power washing and soft washing available! Please call for additional information!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal