House Cleaning by Arely

FS Sanchez Landscaping LLC

Specializing in landscaping services, hardscaping, rock walls, patios, decks, and more! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

D & L Plant Care

D & L is family owned and operated with over 35 years of experience serving Fairfield County!

NorthWind Designs

Crafting the perfect landscape takes more than a green thumb and a shovel, it requires the knowledge and experience to bring your vision to life. With over 20 years of experience helping develop the best landscapes in Fairfield County and surrounding areas, NorthWind Designs has the skills and dedication needed to tackle any challenge. We offer both landscape and masonry design services, and with every estimate we also provide an image of your proposed final result. We are fully licensed and insured.

Offers by NorthWind Designs on Angi

06/21/2020

Bonnie R.

Arely has been cleaning my home for several years. When the threat of COVID-19 came to the Tristate area and everything shut down, my two daughters at home from university and husband working at home, my house became filthy. There simply was not enough time for me to clean and work. became Arely came to my home and did an excellent job. She went beyond my expectations. She has always been a very thorough cleaner, but she spent extra time in a room that I told her not to bother with, but she did it anyways. She spends extra time as if staging a home for sale. This women amazes me. She is honest and very hard worker.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning