EnviroPest

Founded 1965 • With Angi since January 2010

Colorado Dept of Ag

561 E Garden Dr Unit J

Windsor, CO 80550

Family owned and operated since 1965, serving Northern Colorado. We are a full service pest and wildlife company taking care of homes and businesses. Our Colorado Choice program will cover all of your pest services needs....

4.4

pest control (95)animal removal (21)

11/24/2020

Harrison supports the area around Firestone and he is an absolutely incredible person to work with. Punctual, knowledgeable, sharp. He has found entryways for mice that I would have never thought of, and the traps have now caught more mice in just a few days than I had in weeks.

Description of Work
Mouse traps and bait stations

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

09/22/2020

My business has been using EnviroPest for a little over a year now. They are incredible! Definitely some of the most professional and kind people I've ever worked with. They addressed all of our issues and then some. Our regular technician, Casey, is the best. He is polite, kind, and very resourceful.

Description of Work
Pest removal and control

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review [Member Name Removed]. Casey really loves what he does and always gets great feedback from his customers. We are thankful to have him.

09/16/2020

We obviously had a mouse problem in the garage (litter, excrement). Had view signs of a mouse in the home. On Monday, the 31st, Technician came and set out some traps. Had arranged for on-going service for a few months ( forget exact length). Said they would get back to me shortly. The next day or two, we saw a mouse in the bedroom. We emailed and called Enviropest on the 6th (Labor Day) to report...

Description of Work
Mouse Problem in garage. Now bad problem in home as well as garage.

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear that our start with you hasn't met your expectations. I do see that Steve is scheduled to be out this afternoon. I will touch base with him prior to his arrival regarding your concerns. We certainly don't want customers dealing with ongoing pest issues when we are contracted to take care of things. You are on a guaranteed service, so we want you to call us ...

09/08/2020

Kris appeared very knowledgeable and was easy to work with. We look forward to a continuing relationship.

Description of Work
ants in the kitchen. Kris found an ant hill outside, we believe may have been the queen's colony. We also signed on for quarterly perimeter control.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are thankful to have amazing technicians like Kris!

09/02/2020

Great! Customer service, knowledge, promptness -- all of it. And no high pressure to upgrade to services I don't need. I'm on a year-round plan, pay a monthly amount, and can call them anytime I need an application in addition to my regularly scheduled treatments. This time around I also learned how careful they are not to spray flowers where bees and butterflies could land and be killed by the ap...

Description of Work
Treatment for spiders and earwigs, primarily. Both the exterior and interior of my home.

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words and great review!

08/25/2020

Always shows up within stated arrival time and does all the work without interrupting my day

Description of Work
Home pest prevention

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We try our best to make everything as simple and convenient as possible!

08/14/2020

The service went extremely well. Zach did a wonderful job and explained what he was doing with the products used for treatment. Zach noticed and removed a wasp nest; which I hadn’t even noticed. Zach was polite and professional; I will be using the treatment plan in the future.

Description of Work
Pest/Bug control inside and outside home

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We appreciate Zachs attention to detail and communication as well.

08/01/2020

I have used EnviroPest for over 7 years at my old home in Windsor and now my new home. Both homes were newly constructed, and I could not be happier with their regular, reliable, and effective work at eliminating pests like spiders, ants and wasps. They are a joy to work with and I recommend them as highly as possible. Please give these folks--my technician is Billy--a try. You won't be sorry. I h...

Description of Work
Insect Maintenance

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. We do our best to focus on great customer service.

07/28/2020

Jacob Schug was beyond awesome...I couldn't have asked for more from a service technician. He was prompt, well informed, professional and focused. I would recommend asking for him for all your pest control needs. He was an absolute rock star!

Description of Work
Control of spiders and earwigs

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed]. Jacob is a newer team member and it is great to hear he is delivering great service out there!.

07/24/2020

Just started the service. Will report back. Want to have year-round service so we can stay ahead of the mice and voles.

Description of Work
Control rodent population around our house.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Be sure and call us if you need anything between your regular visits!

Pest and wildlife