Courtesy Acura

With Angi since June 2005

7590 S Broadway

Littleton, CO 80122

We sell the exciting new Acura models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Additional phones: (866) 980-1382 & (877) 371-3146...

08/08/2017

gillian D.

I don't remember the price. It's my husband's car.

Description of Work
It was a regular service.

05/26/2017

Lyn L.

Description of Work
Typical oil change, nothing major.

01/23/2017

Sarika S.

They always send me a coupon before the oil change and it is discounted. I've been using them since 2012 and I like them. They are usually friendly. They are very polite and friendly when you pull in. They explain the problems. If you have a problem, you can list it. They are willing to listen, they'll note it down and come back to you. The waiting room, they just remodeled it, so I haven't seen them recently. When I last went, they were just finishing the waiting room. But usually it is very quiet and you can continue working there. My husband has had mixed reviews. I have always had a good experience. One thing I love about them is their punctuality. The problems are mostly because of Acura's design problems. But they are very good about it.

Description of Work
Just an oil change.

06/29/2016

Robert D.

05/25/2016

James N.

04/21/2016

Chris P.

Description of Work
Very good dealer car service. I have always had a good experience here. Great place to buy a car and to have it serviced.

12/22/2015

Connie C.

Description of Work
We really like them! My car is an Acura but my husband has a Honda, but they still service it. They do great work.

02/02/2014

Vincent L.

Included "free" courtesy car.

Description of Work
Replaced timing belt (e.g. kit with water pump), replaced transmission fluid, differential fluids, transaxle fluid, engine oil and filter.

09/15/2013

William H.

They were very good at communicating what the problem was, what was going to happen and the price of the Service. However...a small piece of the interior was popped off it's hole (plug on the dash) so you have to keep them on their toes to make sure EVERYTHING is where it is supposed to be. Other than that, it was a very responsive and positive experience.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot and repair my problem....the car wouldn't start, even with a new battery

09/12/2013

Don C.

No problems.

Description of Work
Oil and filter change along with fluid checks and other checks on the general condition of the car

07/09/2013

James N.

Category car sales

06/24/2013

Ira E.

great

Description of Work
showed car

06/13/2013

Robert D.

The people are very good; they are friendly, upfront about the cost, and they get it done on time.

Description of Work
I go to Courtesy Acura dealership for car maintenance work.

04/23/2013

Mark O.

They are convenient, they gave me a rental, they're a little bit expensive but they've taken good care of me. They did a good job.

Description of Work
We kind of got the accurate dealership of my new ride at Courtesy Accura.

10/24/2012

Thomas K.

He's sold me 3 Acuras. There's no high-pressure sell. They are just a great dealership, and are very good about the warranty maintenance and attention to their clients. They have a top notch service department, too. They are also very good for the follow-up.

Description of Work
Dennis Craig sold me my car. He's a great guy.

Category auto repair, car sales

12/01/2011

Lisa D.

I arrived on time and they took my car in immediately. Finished in under an hour.

Description of Work
regular oil change

02/16/2011

Nick W.

The service department programmed the remotes for my car as an added service (for free). I was happy with the service. The remotes aren't cheap though (approx $100 each if I remember right).

Description of Work
Went to the parts department to get official door remotes for a used Acura TL that I bought from an individual. The car didn't come with the remotes.

Category auto repair, car accessories

11/20/2010

Lisa D.

I spent about $32 on that last service. I take my vehicle to them because I know I am going to get honest feedback about it and I just trust them. They will check everything on my car and the last time they gave me a lone car because it had to be kept there for the work to be done. They told me that the car would be done the next day and it was. When they tell me what they are going to do, they tell you, along with the price of things. They will also call immediately and let me know if something happens or found and are real good about that.

Description of Work
I use Courtesy Acura for auto service. The last time I used them was in April or May for an oil change and a check-up.

09/09/2009

Megan H.

This was my first visit to Courtesy Acura. From the moment I stepped up to the service counter to the time I left, the service team was professional, helpful, and timely. I will definitely be taking my car back there next time it need servicing.

Description of Work
Routine oil change.

09/02/2009

Lisa D.

My overall experience is great. They are wonderful and have a nice waiting area. They explain everything to me and if they find something wrong they do not do anything. If there is something questionable or something they can put off a little bit, they will let me know about it.

Description of Work
I use them for my auto servicing needs.

06/26/2007

MATT D.

Very good. The work performed was excellent and did not take long. The waiting room is very comfortable. The shop is incredibly clean and organized. This place is well run!

Description of Work
4 wheel alignment on CL 2.3.

10/11/2006

JUSTIN D.

Very pleased with the level of service and support. They were honest, straight forward and did the work faster than promised. Excellent (warranty) service.

Description of Work
A warranty replacement of an engine for a Isuzu trooper.

06/28/2005

LORRAINE W.

EXTREMELY HELPFUL. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME FOR SERVICE AND THEY WERE PROMPT AND ALSO ASSISTED ME IN SOME OTHER QUESTIONS I HAD ABOUT THE GENERAL MAINTENANCE OF MY VEHICLE.

Description of Work
GENERAL UPKEEP, MAINTENANCE FOR THE 7500 MILE CHECK UP. CHANGED THE OIL AND ASKED ABOUT SOME BODY WORK.

Auto Service