Jones Plumbing

ap0035026

1948 44th Avenue Ct

Greeley, CO 80634

All

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We specialize in plumbing services, gas line installs and repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

plumbers (6)fireplace services (1)

11/18/2021

The owner himself did the work. He was professional, on time, and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
plumbing

Work Completed On 11/21/2021

11/18/2021

Jesse did a great job on a recent addition of a utility sink. He has also done several other jobs for me in the past. He is reliable, respectful, and gets the job done right the first time. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
plumbing

11/18/2021

Great! Best part is he doesn't schedule out more than a couple of weeks or so. So you're never waiting long if you time it right.

Description of Work
remodel, removing galvanized pipes, basically explaining the cluster f**k that was in front of me and taking care of it.

11/17/2021

I would work with Jones Plumbing again. Jessie did a number of different projects for me. He was courteous did great work and had reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Plumbing

11/16/2021

He was amazing always on time , quick, neat does great work and price is reasonable . we will be using him forever.

Description of Work
Installed a new circulator, water shut off,gas line shutoff,faucets,toilets,removed vent hood

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

thank you so much maam it was my pleasure

11/10/2021

Description of Work
Install plumbing to put in a gas range where there is an existing electrical range.

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

08/25/2020

This person contacted me promptly and gave me an affordable quote, however cancelled on me repeatedly. When I expressed that I was self employed and having to rearrange my schedule affects my own business/income, he offered a variety of excuses as then stated that my services was considered low priority. I rescheduled only to be cancelled on again. I was extremely dissatisfied with his professiona...

Description of Work
Gas Fireplace service

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, Gas line installs, french drain and sump pumps and more!

hvac,