OneClick Cleaners

Founded 1000 • With Angi since July 2014

Information Required....

Pryme Local Moving

Pryme Local Moving & Storage is a reliable and honest company located in Denver CO. We pride ourselves on top notch customers service and a stress free move for our customers. From a simple delivery or to a full five bedroom home, Pryme will always exceed your expectations. Our trained office staff and professional movers will ensure that our customers receive a 5 star service and always go the extra mile to complete our company motto, "Creating Customers For Life"

MAGNIFICENT MOVERS

Founded in 2008, The Magnificent Movers is a full service moving company that is locally owned and operated in Northern Colorado. We focus on providing the best moving experience and moving value in the business. As a local business, we treat your belongings as if they were our very own, taking great care in packing, moving and unpacking your items. Contact us for a quote today! -MAGNIFICENT MOVERS

Neighborhood Movers and Delivery

Welcome to the neighborhood! We specialize in local residential moves and white glove delivery service. We're local, family, and veteran-owned and operated. Fully licensed and insured, our polite, friendly movers only use professional moving equipment and techniques to ensure your belongings arrive safely. Visit our website or give us a call to request your free quote today.

01/21/2017

I filled out the form online and scheduled a pickup. They came by during a time that wasn't listed as being available and wasn't the time I picked on the form without letting me know they were on the way, gave them my suit. I was asked when I needed it, it was Sunday, I told them I need it by Saturday. I was told this was easily doable as it usually only takes a few business days. Thursday rolls a...

Description of Work
Suit and shirt cleaned and pressed.

Category dry cleaning,delivery service

08/03/2015

05/19/2015

Description of Work
The best place to get your clothes cleaned. Matthew the most pleasant person to talk to and surprisingly a very good quality on his service from picking up and dropping off on time. Good job for the outstanding work.

05/15/2015

Matt is one of the best vendors we have. He has gone above and beyond when it comes to service. He picks up and delivers all of our linens. The service was great I recommend them to everyone i can.

Description of Work
Bi weekly towels and rags cleaning

Category dry cleaning,delivery service

05/15/2015

Description of Work
I get my dry cleaning picked up at home and delivered that is a lot of convenience for me, they do it fast on time and I don't have to go to a dry cleaner to drop off of pick up I like it a lot!

05/15/2015

Description of Work
OneClick Cleaners comes to my home picks up my laundry and then it comes back voila, I don't have any hassles to go drop and pick up any dry cleaning or laundry anymore, I have these guys do it for me so far I have had 2 rounds and they are amazing!

05/14/2015

Description of Work
It is fabulous being able to have my dry cleaning picked up and then delivered a couple of days later. Garments are done beautifully, price is reasonable and the customer service is awesome. I highly recommend OneClick Cleaners Las Vegas.

05/07/2015

Well first of all it was all very convenient, I like texting and it was all handled by text I really loved that easy fast convenient, filled out an internet form then we got a quick text, an hour later driver was there no hassle, this is the new way to convenient busins, will definetly use again

Description of Work
They came and picked up my dry cleaning and brought it back home, no need to go anywhere to drop and pick up, this is awesome

Category alterations

11/09/2014

Considering this company is brand new, they are quick with pickup and delivery with awesome customer service and a great finished product. The franchise owner Matthew personally called me to let me know a shirt would be delivered a day late. I felt special that he took the time to let me know and he made a special trip back to deliver as soon as it was done. Great attention to detail here wrapped ...

Description of Work
Picked up dry cleaning order, dry cleaned, and delivered the items back to pickup location.

Category dry cleaning,delivery service,ironing,alterations

Thank you (removed member name), and great to hear from you! We have grown quite a bit since we last had the pleasure of serving you, and are always ready to help. Thanks again for your business, and the kind review. Matthew Willis

Information Required.